Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Raccoon Cinema:: (Movies, Music, Etc.)
::Official Resident Evil Degeneration CG Thread:: Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Think it's gonna be awesome?
  Of course ;D
  Eh maybe :/
  Nah it's gonna suck D:
View Results

Javanomicron

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 3:28 pm
Kadeejah Seshat
NotteRequiem
Ivory Lie
Um. I still wanna know why people call Leon 'emo'. I don't remember him being in anyway emo. Maybe sad but thats part of everyday life

It's the tight pants and hair that screams emo for me... xd

ARG!! That HAIR! >__< The whispiness of it, combined with that freakin' angsty flip over his eye...

And then they had to go and give him the whole "warrior's/hero's scar" thing...That belongs to Harlock, dammit! > 3< It drive me ballistic just thinking about it.

Or Vyse, from Skies of Arcadia Legends. He was one of the first to do it, I believe.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 10:52 am
Xenomina
Kadeejah Seshat
NotteRequiem
Ivory Lie
Um. I still wanna know why people call Leon 'emo'. I don't remember him being in anyway emo. Maybe sad but thats part of everyday life

ARG!! That HAIR! >__< The whispiness of it, combined with that freakin' angsty flip over his eye...

And then they had to go and give him the whole "warrior's/hero's scar" thing...That belongs to Harlock, dammit! > 3< It drive me ballistic just thinking about it.

Or Vyse, from Skies of Arcadia Legends. He was one of the first to do it, I believe.

True that! But for some reason, I think of Harlock whenever I see Leon's scar...I have NO idea why. o_O  

Kadeejah Seshat

BabyOil

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 12:03 pm
Kadeejah Seshat
Xenomina
Kadeejah Seshat
NotteRequiem
Ivory Lie

True that! But for some reason, I think of Harlock whenever I see Leon's scar...I have NO idea why. o_O

Leon has a scar? D: When did this happen? Or is it from the bullet shot in re2? confused confused confused  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 12:12 pm
I'm confused about this scar too......

Unless its on his a**... then I don't want to know.  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Elliot Salem

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 12:28 pm
He has two scars. The one from when he was shot, and the one he received from the knife fight.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 12:35 pm
Elliot Salem
He has two scars. The one from when he was shot, and the one he received from the knife fight.
Well, I sincerely hope we never see the scar from when he was shot. If Capcom decided to make a scene of Leon with his shirt off, I'm gonna carve my eyes out with a wooden spoon.  

Biohazard EXTREME

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 1:18 pm
Bio, don't give them ideas...

I'll choose a serrated spork, thanks.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 1:25 pm
Yes, while you two use things you eat with, I'll gouge my eyes out with the game disk.  

Elliot Salem

Ivory Lie

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 4:40 pm
If they put it they put it. Best to just look away at the first sign and in doing so you save yourself a pair of eyeballs  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 7:50 pm
Yes, but then you'd just have another flood of fangirls going, "OMG! Leon took his shirt off! He is... So... Hott!"  

Biohazard EXTREME

Ivory Lie

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 7:52 pm
Good point. Well if you think about it. Being a computer generated character means that Leon can't decide what he is. If you wanna blame someone, blame Capcom. They're the one that made him fangirl bait  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 7:56 pm
I DO blame Capcom! They should stop dicking around and make Resident Evil something to be taken seriously again.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Ivory Lie

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 8:00 pm
Um. How would you change things then. If i might ask.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 8:07 pm
I'd go back to the science and away from the overdramatic side of it.
Like, I love Wesker, but he was a hell of a lot cooler in RE1, where he was cool and calculating, than he became, like this "Oh, I have this grand vision and I shall be the greatest villain of them all!" superiority complex. And of course all these, "Oh s**t! When in doubt! I'll transform into a badass monster!" Like, Birkin was cool, he was this grotesque Fly type transformation monster. Then they got Alexia, and all these other guys who transform faster than Pokemon evolutions.
It's just gotten too much Fantasy Horror and away from its origins of Science Horror.
Personally, if I could rewind time and take over the project, I'd leave RE1, 2 and 3, because they were great. They stayed in the scope of that Science Horror genre.
Now, I liked Code Veronica, but that's where they kinda crossed the line with Wesker's dramatic return and Alexia's soap opera.

I hate to say it, as cool as Wesker is, bringing him back was bad for the series. In fact, Code Veronica was when thing started to take the turn for Fantasy, and away from the Science Horror.  

Biohazard EXTREME

XINVADER

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 8:12 pm
Woah, never thought I'd hear you say something like that...  
::Raccoon Cinema:: (Movies, Music, Etc.)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games