Perfect Noob

3,200 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 11:47 pm
I_love_Inuyasha1
K...

What, it means nothing to you? That's pretty depressing to know you're not interested at all in where I got my inspiration or who the invisible "Kirby" is.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 8:47 am
#21 is here!

http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/9659/comic21ta5.png

So yeah, I'm mostly pleased with how this one came out. I wanted to make the final frame more "coming at you" with the background blurred, but that's apparently not how it came out. And I drew it twice. o-o; So yeah, aside from that, I wanted a character with some amount of "badassery" besides the Princess. There was a lot of funny wording in the background, not so much visual comedy this time. But still. BADASSERY. Okay.

Uh yeah, this one came out a tad late since I got a new laptop and have been trying to get it set up with all my programs and files and such on it. Still can't share files over the network! Blarg! #22 might be a tad late as well since I still haven't decided on an idea for it! Double blarg!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yeah that guy. BLARGG! I hated them. Well anyway I don't think too many people are concerned if the comics come on time, or at all, which is a tad depressing. This is why I quit before! I don't want to have that happen again, so if you like the comics, take any chance you get to tell your friends or your family or your pets about it, because it's wholesome fun for the whole (internet-savvy) family!

'Til next time. o-o /  

Antoshi

Perfect Noob

3,200 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 11:21 am
Lakitu~
Papered News XD  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 12:57 pm
BLARRG, I R LAVA ZAUR

I SWIM THROUGH LAVA AS IF IT WERE LAND  

Al Torrenz

Antoshi

Perfect Noob

3,200 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 4:30 pm
Episode #22 is here!

http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/5960/comic22hs4.png
Sneek Preview of #23: http://img75.imageshack.us/img75/48/sneekhi3.png

I like how this one came out and it puts a big ole' smile on my face. I'm thinking of doing more of this "sibling bickery" between Mario and Luigi, since being an only-child, I am fascinated by it. Anyway, I decided not to do an intermission this week, since the last one was pretty much a full comic-length page, and I don't want to get burned out doing two full pages a week, even though I'd like to, it takes far longer than you would think since, despite how it's drawn, I'm pretty much a perfectionist in how it has to look. Regardless of that, as you probably noticed, I didn't do one last week for the same reason I just mentioned: being burned out. I rushed to make #21, and that's not really how I want to do things. I don't want to quit the project again, so instead of just quitting, I suppose whenever I feel like I'm getting burned out, I can just go "Okay, no comic this week, but next week for sure," and just give myself a break. But I'm carrying on, so yeah, enjoy #22, and #23 should be coming next week! After looking at the Sneek Preview, you probably wonder, "What kind of crazy shenanigans will the team get themselves into?" Find out next time! See ya!

ChaosTorrent
BLARRG, I R LAVA ZAUR

I SWIM THROUGH LAVA AS IF IT WERE LAND

sad  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:15 pm
BLALALALALALLA

XD

Aw. The boo is cute~  

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

teh_n00b_huntr

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 8:13 pm
haha butt biter  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 11:50 am
Hoorah! Episode #23 is here!

http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/9317/comic23jv9.png
Sneek Preview of #24: http://img379.imageshack.us/img379/8863/sneekbg1.png

This one gave me a chuckle as well. AND AS CURRENT TRENDS SEEM TO GO, THE ONES THAT ARE FUNNY TO ME GO OVER WELL WITH OTHER PEOPLE. Very interesting! Yes! Hmm! Indeed! Quite! I wanted to do something with this "very scary" Luigi known as WEEGEE, but I was not expecting him to come in this comic until I had a spark of an idea of what I should do with the next comic. Anyway, I think it worked well. Enjoy! Also, enjoy the SHEER EPIC BATTLE FEEL of the Sneek Preview for #24. EPIC!

However, this coming week, 11/2-11-9, I will be going with family for a little vacation-ish thing. I'll be bringing my laptop along, but I'm not sure if I'll be able to get any comic done. If I do, it wouldn't even be released until 11/10, and that's if I'm not wiped out. o-o; So yes, there will be further comic! Just not for a couple weeks. THE EPIC BATTLE SHALL BE DELAYED. I am sorry. So yes, enjoy this comic and I'll see you next time. biggrin  

Antoshi

Perfect Noob

3,200 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Al Torrenz

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 12:12 pm
XD

Nice, nice.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 4:35 pm
XD
WEEGEE  

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

Antoshi

Perfect Noob

3,200 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 11:07 pm
Yay, it's my birthday today! biggrin

Let us all celebrate this joyous occasion with a special promo image!

http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/9963/bday08gy0.png

I really wanted to make something like this for my birthday, as a little gift to myself, I suppose. I'm pleased with how it came out, especially the presents. I just kept adding stuff on! See how many different images you can spot from previous comics! And, yes, everyone in this series ties their bows the exact same way. I put tags on some of the presents to show who they're from, the others should either be obvious or just random gifts.

Every character in the series is joining the fun, including the Cosby plant, even though he's not considered an important character, he got a great response from the comic he was in. Even Princess Kafro decided to get into the spirit of celebrating (though under protest). It's just a little moment of civility where all good and bad characters come together. Lucky's Koopa Troopa is going to stay late to make sure everything gets cleaned up, too. But, this was also a good opportunity for me to re-draw all the characters and by putting them together, I have a fairly good size reference. I also love how Pyro's blue Paratroopa came out. The wings look more like flames now. It's so kewl! :3 Oh, and Scipex's Hammer Brother has no party hat since I was out of space on top. razz

As for other business! Yes, as you can see, I came back from my vacation. I got sick, but I'm over it now. I also found out I have an allergic reaction to shellfish! What fun that was. :O As for the comic, I realize I didn't put one out, and instead gave you this birthday promo. I can promise you that the next comic will be coming out soon, hopefully this coming Monday. There'll be no shortage of humor either, despite aforementioned epic battles, so stick around and I'll see you all later!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 3:24 pm
I guess nobody cared it was my birthday. crying Well, new comic coming out tomorrow, regardless. And yes, it shall be epic!  

Antoshi

Perfect Noob

3,200 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Al Torrenz

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:20 am
I WAS NOT INFORMED OF THIS

Happy belated birthday. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 2:26 pm
After forever, episode #24 is here!

http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/6207/comic24eg8.png
Sneek preview of #26: http://img92.imageshack.us/img92/8854/sneekof6.png

Yes, it was touted for weeks as being epic, and it took me quite a while to make it, since I pretty much drew every single frame from scratch instead of doing ye olde "tiny edit for new frame" thing. Regardless of this, I am almost fully pleased with how it came out, but never completely pleased because there is much learning to be done! I tried out a bunch of new angles, and as you can see a new shading technique for some spooky ambience! Oh, did I mention it was in spanish? Yeah, that was fun as well. A big thanks to my friend Radamanthys for helping me correct my translations.

Mini-comic a-comin'! Yes, it's that time again. I feel like I wanted to catch up a little bit, and get some of my ideas out there as well. I'm also a tad disturbed at how #25 is shaping up. It's a little TOO clear, and it scares me. You'll see what I mean this Thursday. o-o

I'm also getting a tablet soon! And by "soon", I mean it should be coming today! I want to see how it works out first before I start committing to any new comics with it, but I'm definitely looking forward to it. That's all for now, but it's as good a time as any for me to say how thankful I am for all your comments so far! See ya!  

Antoshi

Perfect Noob

3,200 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 4:16 pm
And the classic princess is in another castle XD  
The Gallery

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]