Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
If Wesker didn't wear the glasses, then who would? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who do you think should take Wesker's glasses?
  Chris
  Jill
  Barry
  Brad
  Rebecca or any of Bravo Team
  Carlos
  Claire
  Leon (RE 2 or RE 4)
  Billy
  Steve, Sherry, Ashley, Nemesis O_O Just about anything else your little minds can think of.
View Results

[Le S h i t]

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 12:19 pm
How old is Barry anyway?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 1:32 pm
As of 1998, 45. As of RE4 (2004), 51. As of Degeneration, 55. As of RE5, 56 (supposedly. I'm just guessing that it's set in 2009. xd )  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

ShadeuxMaraxus

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 9:34 pm
I think Ada would wear the glasses.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 12:29 am
Canas Renvall
As of 1998, 45. As of RE4 (2004), 51. As of Degeneration, 55. As of RE5, 56 (supposedly. I'm just guessing that it's set in 2009. xd )

Umm... Where did you get that from?
As of 1998, Barry was 38, not 45.  

Biohazard EXTREME

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 3:51 am
I can see how he'd get confused though... I mean, the fact that Wesker and Barry are the same age kinda throws ME off.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 12:52 pm
Umm... Wait, wouldn't it be EASIER to remember then? Kinda like, "Well, they're the same age, so that's 38, in 1998." Which is also easy to remember because that means that their age is gonna have the same ones digit as the year. So in 2004, they're 44, in 2009, they're 49.
Although, I must say, Wesker took much better care of himself than Barry. Are we to assume that as soon as a man gets married and starts a family, he becomes a scruffy old guy? xd
Or is Wesker taking too much care of himself? Overdone it on that "Regenerate" cream, there, huh?  

Biohazard EXTREME

ZachSabbath

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 8:42 am
Depend on which Wesker you are talking about because there is more than one Wesker. In RE: Code Veronica X, Wesker is actually a terminator so he needs the sunglasses so his "eyes" don't overload and go blind since terminators are night assassins. But Leon would look cool with the sunglasses.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 9:48 am
Well, he's not actually a Terminator. Terminators are cyborgs. Not only is Wesker not a cyborg, but we really have no proof that his vision is sensitive.  

Biohazard EXTREME

ZachSabbath

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 5:33 am
In Code Veronica X, Weskers eye glow only for a few seconds when he meets Claire for the first time. I was just guessint with the whole terminator thing. Thanks for the correction. One extra thing though, why would Wesker wear his sunglasses at night? Think about that.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 7:56 am
Well, he still wore them at night when he was human. So even if his vision is somewhat sensitive, his transformation had nothing to do with it.
But I just think he wore them to look badass.  

Biohazard EXTREME

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 8:13 am
Some people with fair complexions are very sensitive to light. I mean, Wesker isn't albino, but that could be a practical reason why he wears them.

I agree with Bio, he wears them to be badass.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 1:47 pm
It's not the complexion, it's the eye color. People with lighter colored eyes have better night vision. Wesker's eyes are... WERE light green. So, you know, that's lighter than Brown.  

Biohazard EXTREME

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 5:54 pm
Well complexion and eye color have to do with the amount of melanin in your skin. I mean, there are general anomalies in the world, but you don't really see a Black person with ice blue eyes naturally.

So, it's both, you see.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 6:21 pm
But it's possible for a man with a good tan to light colored eyes.
Just look at Hulk Hogan. His eyes are about the same green as Wesker.  

Biohazard EXTREME

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 6:26 pm
Hulk Hogan also goes to a tanning salon regularly. That skin isn't natural.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff