Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen titans : The battle suit saga- Decomissioned Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 1:04 pm
Firefly sits down in a chair back at her head quarters and says, "Looks like I didn't fully complete my task but at least I fianlly got see Gemini and some parts of her dark side. Can't wait to see what happens when the Titans find out about Oricle though. Hmhmhm!"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 3:02 pm
Then Gemini walks out of her room and walks in the hallway. As she walks she bumps into Adam and falls down on her but. "Ooof! Sorry Adam. Well seeyah!" Then Gemini walks away from Adam and enters in the main room. She creps up to Robin and Starfire and saids, "Hay Guys!"

When Robin and Starfire heard her voice. They surprised and Starfire said, "Gemini I see your awake and much better now."

"Yup", said Gemini as she trans formed into a cat, jumped onto the couch, and lays in Starfire's lap. "Prrrr", as Gemini purred when Starfire rubbed Gemini's cat head.

"Well, no you seem to be in a good mood now", said Starfire.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 8:00 am
'Good job Gemini but I need to ask..what happened to you when I injected you ?' he was curious and it had been knroing at him for ages ,he had a feeling though they would see the woman again.

Adam nodded heading back to his room ,his weapon was nearly reapired he just needed to re-align the aim and it was done, it had been fun rebuilding it but fustrating.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 1:12 pm
"Injected me. What do mean?" asked Gemini as she got off of Starfire's lap, turned back into her human form, sat between them both, and looked at Robin with a questioned face.

Starfire looked at Gemini and asked her, "And who is Oricle?"

"Oricle, who are you talking about. Who is this Oricle you speak of?" asked Gemini as she moved away from them both and stood intfront of them both now. Cause she new who they were talking about but did not want to tell them.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 11:06 am
Robin looked confused it seemed Gemini had forgotten most of the going ons 'Er Gemini what do you rember ?' his curiousity set alight.He was worried something wasn't right.

Adam let a sigh of relief the repairs were done . He locked up the weapon placing it on his back. Now the hard part..testing it.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 6:02 pm
"Well, um. Hu, hi Raven", said Gemini as she waved but did it on purosed. As Robin and Starfire looked behind them they didn't see Raven. But as they looked back Gemini was no longer standing there.

"Gemini", said Starfire as she rubbed her head than looked at Robin. "Where she go and I believe she's hiding somthing from us two", she said.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As Gemini was no longer in the main room for she was on top of ttians tower. 'Thank god. For a minute there would have to explain soemthing I did not want to explain to the Titans specially Robin and Starfire', as she thought to her self as she sat down on the roof relaxed.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Lil Patrica

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 6:19 pm
Raven walked in "Did someone say my name?"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 11:11 am
Robin nodded ,this needed to be sorted out. 'Titans fan out ,we must find' His worry niggling at his neck this wasn't good.

Adam went out his room intending to go to the roof time for some practice.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

Lil Patrica

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 8:46 pm
"Who..."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 3:53 pm
When Gemini heard someone coming to the roof she thought to herself, 'Uh oh. It could be them.' She than turned into a sparrow and flew off the roof top. A she flew around she saw Adam coming to the roof and circled him for a while. She than felt something burning her and it was the mark that Firefly gave her on her arm. but right now her arm is her wing so her wing began to glow and burn her. When she turned back into her regular form she screamed, "Aaaah!" Then she was fell but wasn't falling on to roof but fri the air and past the living room window.

When Starfire, Robin, and Raven saw Gemini falling threw the window. Even Adam saw her falling from the roof top. But than Starfire yelled with worry in her voice, "GEMINI!" She jumped out of the window, caught Gemini but she fell as well. And they both fell so far and hit the ground. But starfire hit the ground first with her back as she held Gemini in her arms. When starfire woke up she new she fell very far but was glad to have Gemini safe but since Starfire hit her back it hurt real bed, so she was injured but no broken bones at least.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 5:44 am
'STAR' Robin screamed firing a grapple hook down to his crash landing. He knelt beside her as delight rsuhed through he body she was alive with no broken bones ,though was injured to a huge extent.

Adam heart skipped sevral beats seing what happened he grabbed a medi-kit of the roof grapple hooking himself down worried about what he would find.He knelt beside her.

'Shes alive, no broken bones but badly hurt' Robin replied with a hint of relief.

'That's good' Adam replied 'We better get them inisde' with that he hosted Geminis body onto his shoulder making his way insdide.

Robin nodded hosting Star up and taking her in.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 10:51 am
"Uh, Robin", said Starfire as Robin placed her on the medic bed. She than stood herself up on the bed and looked at Gemini in the bed next to her. "Is she alright?" asked a worried Starfire.

When Gemini woke up she said, "Uh, where am I?" She than see's Starfire, Robin, and Adam. And even Raven there in the medic room.

"We are all glad that you are alright Gemini", said Starfire with a smile on her face.

"Oh, but what happened and why am I in here?" asked Gemini.

"Adam told us that you screamed in pain, your arm glowed, form that mark that Firefly lady gave you, and you fell. But be glad I caught you so you don't get badly injured", explained Starfire.

"Oh, thats right. I remeber the mark pain", said Gemini as her hand became a fist.

"Yes, we all know that your hiding something from us. So who is Oicle young lady?" asked a concern Starfire.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 6:35 am
Robin was glad they were ok but he had to ask 'Gemini do you know what happened to you ?' a question he had been maening to ask for a while.

Adam checked thier charts, except for a few bumps and bruises they should pull through. He zoomed in with his eyesight on Gemini's brusing it looked sore he wondered where the mark was now.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 4:19 pm
Gemini looks at Adam as he looked at her mark and said, "The mark is a yin and yang simple. It goes my name Gemini. Good and evil." She than looks at evrybody else and said, "What happened on the roof was that my mark that Firefly gave me was burning me and it hurt. But what happened at the hospital was different but the same."

"What do you mean Gemini?" asked Starfire.

"At the hospital I loss control of my body and powers but I wish I could tell you the whole story but if I do I'll be in big trouble", explained Gemini.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers