Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

emos_will_rule21
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 3:42 pm
"Wednesday. Why you need a ride or something?"

Kouta looked at her confsed and got out of the car to hold her tight and looked up at the the stars.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 3:55 pm
Carissa shook her head and looked up at Kouta, noiticing the faint glint in his eyes from the stars. This caused her to blush a little, trying to hide it by jerking her head around to move some of her blonde hair away from her eyes. "No," she replied, "I guess I've been having so much fun that I forgot..." She smiled at him.  

xPastelRainbows
Captain

emos_will_rule21
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 4:02 pm
"Hehe...hey, this Friday, want to go camping up in lovelace mountain? It's gonna be nice since the stars will be real bright that night. Then the night after the moon will be so close it looks like you can touch it. What about it?"

Kouta looks back at Carissa and puts part of her hair behind her ear, while then kissing her lips.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 4:06 pm
The mountain, hm? Carissa thought to herself, That sounds like fun... She smiled at Kouta. "Alright, I'll go with you," she replied, quickly being cut off by his kiss. Of course, she returned the kiss, enjoying every second of it.  

xPastelRainbows
Captain

emos_will_rule21
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 4:11 pm
"Hehe...great. We're gonna have much fun. I'll see id James want's to go. Unless you just want to be with me?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 4:21 pm
Carissa thought for a moment. "It's your choice," she told him, "I don't mind James coming along." Sadly, Carissa was like that. She was usually the type to say something because she didn't want to make anyone feel left out or to get in their way, and would usually just hold her thoughts inside. Usually, she was alright with others coming along, but the other times she just wished it were her and someone else. Thankfully, this time it was James, and she'd like for the three of them to spend time together, especially now that Carissa and Kouta were going out, and James might feel left out now, or so she feared.  

xPastelRainbows
Captain

emos_will_rule21
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 4:29 pm
"All right. I'll tell him tomorrow. Well I go to go. I have to go by the gym at 10:30. So I'll see you tomorrow."

Kouta approached Carissa and gave her a long smooth kiss.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 4:39 pm
Carissa returned the kiss and when they pulled away she smiled. "Alright then," she thought to herself, "See you tomorrow." She hesitated for a moment. "Bye." She smiled once again.  

xPastelRainbows
Captain

emos_will_rule21
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 4:49 pm
"Bye."

Kouta walked to his car and started the ignition. He drove off the driveway and waved to Carissa.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 4:55 pm
Carissa smiled as she waved to Kouta and watched him drive off. Thankfully she had no homework today, so she was ready to just throw herself onto her bed and go straight to sleep.  

xPastelRainbows
Captain

emos_will_rule21
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 5:04 pm
Kouta arrived to his apartment and went inside. He jumped on his computer and got his binder from his backpack. He started doing his homework on the Salem Witch Trial. He finished on his 9th page and got up and stretched. He went to the kitchen and made some hot cup of coffee. He then went to the computer and turned it off while he walked to the couch with his journal filled with little doodles and poetry. He turned the stereo on while writting in his journal. He finished at 10:14 so he could get ready to go to the gym.

I wonder how Carissa is doing. I already miss her so.

He got his gym bag and his water bottle and walked out of his apartment making sure he locked the door. He got into his car and drove off to the gym and still thinking about Carissa.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 3:32 pm
((Sorry about that ^.^'' apparently I'm only on during the weekend now that school's back to haunt me)

Carissa, though, was unable to sleep. The girl had begun to notice that she didn't go straight to sleep, and opened her eye slightly to look at the clock. Why can't I- she began to think, sighing and turning over. She knew exactly why. She was thinking of Kouta, and everything that had happened that day.

She just couldn't fall asleep... Not unless she knew that he would watch her fall asleep. Not unless he was with her. But the girl knew all too well that the idea of that becoming reality would never occur... Well, probably for now, anyway. I wish you were with me right now, she thought to herself.

xPastelRainbows
Captain

emos_will_rule21
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 3:41 pm
(I missed you!!!!)
Kouta was thinking about Carissa the whole time he was working out. He was really happy that he was going out with her. But he felt left out now that he wasn't with her. He arrived at his apartment and got out. He looked up at the stars just like how he and Carissa were looking up at them.
I got an idea.
Kouta ran into his apartment and dialed Carissa's # real fast.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 4:16 pm
((sorry... ^.^')

Carissa opened her eyes as she reached for her phone from her bed. Sadly, it was too far from her. The girl sat up and sighed, answering the phone. "Hello?" she asked, just a tiny bit of sleepiness in her voice.

xPastelRainbows
Captain

emos_will_rule21
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 4:23 pm
"Hey." Kouta was releived to hear Carissa's soft and beautiful voice.  
Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff