Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Havencrest: The City of Darkness ~

Back to Guilds

Havencrest is a Role-Playing community designed to accommodate any RPing preference; all are welcome here, come in and find out why! 

Tags: Role-Playing, Fantasy, Battle, Multi-Genre, Story 

Reply Outside of Havencrest's Walls
The Wild Woods Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cannibalistic Teddy Bears

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:37 am
[[ Even though it's harsh, put Alice through some physical pain, i need attention for shadow Alice in the manor and she'll scream, i'm having Cecelia stray far off of her purpose of being there and i need a reason to get her up to shadow Alice. ]]

Alice looked up at Drew and spit at him, "I can sit through all the pain in the world, i'll never hurt Eli, and you can't make me." she said, glaring at him.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:57 am
Drew grunted, then laughed, walking over to the other side of Alice, he gripped up her finger, bending her finger backwards waiting for a crunch or a crack.

He laughed.

"There are so many limbs to break, and so little time." Drew said with another laugh.

He then gripped up another finger of Alice's bend that backwards also.

"Let me know when you want me to stop, then we will start with the mind tourter." Drew said, spitting back at her.

Lights Dark Hue

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:33 pm
Alice screamed out with shdaow Alice as Drew started breaking bones, quickly convincing her to co-operate, "Stop," she choked out.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:56 pm
"Good, now make sure you wrip his heart to shreads, no hints, or you will find something else broken, you listen and all the tourtering will stop, and we will move you farther away from the fire." Drew said, letting go of her fingers.

"Now write." Drew said, walking over to his stump and sitting down.

He would watch the letter carfully, making sure there were no hints in the letter.

Leslie was awoken by her screaming, seeing Drew break her fingers, she wanted to jump at him again, she pullyed her knees to her chest and gently shook off the pain that she read from Alice's mind.

Lights Dark Hue

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:43 pm
Alice felt the need to scream again as she could feel her bones strangely pull back into place with sharp pain, but she was unable to open her mouth to scream. It alarmed her, but she didn't need another bone broken pondering over it. She picked up the pen and wrote Eli on the envolope, beginning to tremble as she wrote. Tears dripped onto the envolope and paper in her lap that would later dry, 'Dear Eli,' it took her a moment to get past those words, pausing to take a deep inhale as tears streamed heavily down her cheeks, 'There was a time when i could say that i love you with true meaning, but as time went on it began to lose it's meaning. I couldn't honestly look you in the eyes and say how much i loved you without it being a complete lie. I began to lose my faith in you and everyone else after the constant injuries i've faced and pain i've been put through that could have easily been avoided. I often wonder what it would have been like if i'd never met you, and when i do, i feel as if i'm not as sad as i should be, i could have lived happily in the cathedral if you never came along, and i wouldn't have had to leave to face that horrible man Alaster and that awful woman, Lena. I'm moving away to start a new life in a new town, without you. I'm fixing my mistake of ever letting you come into my life, and i never want to see you again. I'll be much happier, don't ever come looking for me. You can have your ring back, it means nothing to me, and i won't need it where i'm going. Goodbye. - Alice' she swallowed back hard as her throat tightened, giving her the feeling of a lump in her throat, she began to silently sob as she finished the letter, unable to hold back her emotions.

[[ OMG that was so awful, i'm all emotional! I feel so embarrassed for tearing up over this QnQ ]]

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:44 pm
[[I don't like vampires anymore. :/]]  

I Got Deported

KageFiendBaka

The Committee Staff Loiterer

10,400 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:47 pm
[[ Wow thats emotional O.o. I wish Zainy was still watching. It might get her to show even an ounce of emotionns...mabye ]]  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:55 pm
"There was that so hard?" Drew asked with a laugh, taking the note, and the envelope, sticking in the ring, then licking it shut.

He picked up the letters, walking over to the tree Katrina was in, and looking up.

"Katrina, were leaving!" Drew shouted up the tree.

He was glad that was over, he turned to Leslie.

"Watch her, and I swear to god Leslie, she gets away, it will be you're heart on the stake." Drew said with a stern laugh, waiting for Katrina.

Katrina was awoken by a booming scream a few minuetes earlier that came from Alice, Katrina sighed, shuffling on her boots in the tree, and trying not to fall off to her death.

"I'm coming." Katrina shouted, sliding down the trunk of the tree, and down to the ground, she picked the letters out of the Drew's hands, going over to serpents tounge, and pullying out of the ground, and sliding it into Drew's back pocket.

"Just in case we get caught, and we need to slaughter." Katrina said with a twisted laugh, taking his hand, and walking out of the woods, and headed for Price manor

~*~

As soon as they were out of mind reading length, Leslie jumped to her feet, and ran towards Alice, sliding on her knees next to her, she tried her best to unlosen the tight nots in the ropes.

"Don't worry, you're dagger is still here." Leslie said with a smile, going over to the ground where it was, then remembering seeing it in Katrina's mind, and now it was backpacking with them back to the Cathedrial.

She ran back over to Alice.

"I will find a way to get you out, I promise." Leslie said with a smile, wipping a tear from her face, she walked around the perimeter of the clearing, trying to find something that could cut off the rope, but finding no such luck, she went to Alice, Leslie shook her head, and sat down, feeling bad, because she promised.

{Leslie would save Alice in a heartbeat, but Katrina took serpents tounge.}  

Lights Dark Hue

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:58 pm
[[ QnQ ******** you, Drew, with a shotgun. ]]
[[ Woah, Zainy? Emotions? The apolcalypse is upon us. ]]

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:03 pm
[[ I actually prefer to ******** people with sandpaper chainsaws, but that's cool too ;D ]]

jackalopez

6,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:15 pm
Alice didn't even bother looking up at Leslie as she came back without the luck of setting her free, she knew those letters were going to all of her friends soon, and no amount of hints could stand to the facts that were plain to see, if she had time to write all of those letters, she was likely safe and sound, and that she'd taken off her ring, something she wouldn't give up for the world, which was one major example of her so-called safety and her sincerity in leaving Eli. She stared down at her lap with a tired, careless expression as she thought it over, tears pelted her skirt and stockings. She didn't care about Lena, or Alaster, or Kirin, or anyone else as much as she did Eli, her main concern right now was him and that letter. His letter was traveling to him and her friends, soon to be read, and soon to be believed. Alice was alive, but she felt dead inside.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:22 pm
{I have to go, I am keeping myself online tho, just respond in Price and I will respond when I get back, It will be like 45min intill i get back}  

Lights Dark Hue

Lights Dark Hue

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 9:00 pm
Drew and Katrina walked back into the clearing, Drew had no means of staying, he planned to go back to the manor and watch over the slayer, and leave Katrina and Leslie to watch over Alice.

He layed the dagger on the ground, knowing that there was no use of bringing it since he was the most powerful of the group, without a good-bye, Drew left the clearing.

Katrina looked at Leslie, as if she was the worst thing imaginable, she walked over to her, swiftly kicking her in the ribs, and looking back over at Alice.

"You will find me not a leanent as Drew, so I would think twice about breaking you." Katrina hissed, sitting down on the log next to the chair.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 9:22 pm
Alice was still looking down at her lap, thinking about all of her friends and how nobody had come to rescue her yet, knowing they'd actually bought it, and she simply couldn't believe it. She knew what Katrina just did, but she didn't care. She wasn't focused on Katrina's threats or her violent outburst towards Leslie, she was just more focused on her friends. Well, she wasn't sure what to call them anymore if they'd thought she ran away. Did they consider Alice a friend anymore? Were they angry? Alice didn't know, and she had a feeling she would never know, and that's what really hurt, the possibility that she more than likely would never see any of her friends again. Especially Eli, the thought brought tears to her eyes, forcing their way though her dull, depressed expression, once again teardrops began to roll down her uncomfortably warm cheeks onto her now ruined, dirty skirt. She didn't look up or reply to Katrina, knowing she didn't have to anymore, she didn't have anything else to take from Alice, so she didn't have anything else to threaten her with or worry Alice about, Alice was now perfectly fine with abuse from Katrina.

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Outside of Havencrest's Walls

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items