Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Transportation of the Ryu katana (Complete) Squad 5's C rank Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shin Defender of Light

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 5:10 pm

The crossbow dart was sent into the shinobi's shoulder. "ARGH!" He said screaming in pain, he then kicked Xantos off of him, and jumped back a bit. He then proceeded to take the bolt out with his bare hands. He then used a few handsigns and threw a flashbang. Blinding, and deafening anyone who looked directly into it.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 5:25 pm

"heh, i ahve byakugan...that isn't goin to affect me to much..." he noticed his other squadmates were incapcitated by the flash.

"i'm not used to this...summoning jutsu!" he summoned a medium sized warrior toad
"guard them..i'll handle this...you are in my 8 trigrams....your finished"

he go into his stance

"8 trigrams....128 palms!"

he began to deliver the barrage of strikes...

Tb00123

Shin Defender of Light

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 6:19 pm

Surpriseingly, after 16 palms had landed. The shinobi grabbed one of Xanto's arms. He threw him back a couple feet, performed hand seals, and threw ice-coated kunais, they all headed for severe points on the body. He then jumped into a tree, "damn, 16 holes plugged."
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 6:30 pm

"good..i see i'm fighting a good opponent"

with lightning quick spped he snatched all the kunai out of the air.

"this calls for the sword..."

the earth startd to shake and a sword with elements enfused went into his hand.

"due to misuse from ym ancestors...it lost 2 of the elements....so i only have water, wind, and light.."

he swung at the rouge with his sword

Tb00123

ladymissteacup

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 8:43 pm

*turns to mizu and ian*

"we must get the katana and sir Ukiri here to safety and help out sensei..!"
*dodges a few kunais and threw some too*
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 12:28 am

"Mokuton, Mokujou Heki!"

a mini wall of wood began to rise from the ground, blocking all kunais from the front and top. it also left an opening behind for the horses to run.

"Sorry sir fatty, but we need you to go to safety..."

-began pulling the horses in the place where elie is-

"awts man... they're heavy!!"

hivaids420

Newb

hivaids420

Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 5:31 am

-pulls water from his jar and threw it towards the bushes-

"Mizu Shuriken no Jutsu"

-the water change its from into a shuriken then went towards the bushes-

((hey guys, i will be not online for this next few days because i already have my classes... im really really sorry..... but ill do my best to sneak on the computer))
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 9:01 am

((same for me, college starts back up tomorrow but I'll get online as much as possible ))

"Mizu Bunshin no Jutsu!"
*two clones appeared covering each others blind spots*
"protect the katana!!"
*surrounds Ukiri with myself and 2 water clones*
"Ian, elie are you both alright?!"

Azazra

Shin Defender of Light

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 9:13 am

As Xantos swung his sword at the rouge, he too pulled out a sword of his own. Their blades clashed in mid-air, making a screech noise as the battle to cut each other. The Rouge then cut away from the clash, and landed a low blow to Xanto's leg. He then jumped back and whistled through some weird object. 5 different shinobi came from the bushes in front of the children. Ukira suddenly got up and held all of the air in his chest. He then shot 3 balls of wind from his mouth, sending all of the shinobi flying into trees, to say the least, they where out-cold.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 9:27 am

"so you can fight..."

he said attempting to heal his leg

"but it looks like you might have missed one...."

as the enemy tried to get up he pointed his sword to his throat

"one move and i'll behead you, now...why are you after this sword?"

Tb00123

Azazra

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 1:56 pm

*looks up at Ukiri*
"you....you saved us?!"
*grips the kunai tight ready for the next assault*
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 4:23 pm

The rouge ninja pulled off his mask to reveal his face. No one really knew him, so it wasn't a shocker to anyone. "Actually I'm only working for one person. But since I'll most likely be killed anyway, his name is Akira Mo-." Out of nowhere a kunai had been thrusted into his chest...instantly killing him.

Shin Defender of Light

ladymissteacup

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 8:00 pm

~im so sorry for not being online!! i've got classes already and lots of projects.. gonk but i'll try keeping online too..~

*rushes towards sensei*
"sensei..! there's someone in the bushes who just left and i saw the kunai flew from there.."
"i tried tracking him but he was too fast, but all i got is this black cloth on the ground.. dunno if it has any connection to their team.."

*then notices sensei's wound* "you're wounded..!" *started getting some bandages from her bag*
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 1:12 am

"teh hell man! you fatty saved us!!!.... anyway, i think we should start travelling now because they might get some more shinobi to stop us..."

-pulls the horses in the place where sensei is now standing-

hivaids420

Newb

Tb00123

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 4:24 am

"i'm fine....him...Akira Monku.....he was at the akatsuki base, when i was in the orginiation, and i saw him....he was looking to join....he had a connecion to the akatsuki......maybe....he could have been a valuble source of information, we know he had information, so why go to the trouble of killing him? because if captured he would have been interrogated. Anywy we should continue"

he kept walking keeping a sharp eye out
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces