Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen titans Powers Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lil Patrica

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 6:11 pm
((i know...sorry if i accidently messed it up))
Terra was trying to drag her but terra was not that stronge. terra said to herself "Ok *takes deep breath* If i can make the earth around me and fox i might be able to move me and her up towards a window so the tt could help" Terra focased and focased (sorry for miss spell) She finally got the earth formed she slighly rased her hands to move them upword. They ground actually did she went up to a window trying to see if any of the teen titans could see fox and her.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 11:23 am
As Robin saw the two walk 'Later Adam' he smiled he needed to make some preperation for the misson first..

Adam looked the newcomer his anger blasting out 'LISTEN I'M NOT GOING ON A MISSON WITH THAT LITTLE BABY AND THAT'S IT !!, STAY OUT OF MY HEAD !' and with he stormed out the room.Robin had trined against this sort of thing.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 3:34 pm
~~1 Hour Later~~~

In 1 hour everybody came down from their rooms. Starfire looks at Firefighter's angry face and asks him coldy and scolding him at the same time, "What is wrong with you young man?" AS she crossed her arms.

((Its ok))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 3:42 pm
-Rolled her eyes in Adams direction and stood near Starfire.-  

IIRavenII

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 3:56 pm
"Adam", scolded Starfire. But than Starfire saw Terra and a young girl unconsiouse outside of the window. "Hold that thought Adam but stay here young man. Raven go get Robin quikly", ordered Starfire.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 4:30 pm
When Gemini walked into th main room she said, 'I'm here and..." She than saw Starfire, Terra, and Adam looking at something. She walked over to them and saw a young girl knocked out. A young girl with pink hair, a fow tail and two fox ears. "Wow she's pretty and she's part fox. Who is she?"  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 5:35 am
Robin practised make little air ball's in his hand, each time he was getting better. He ceased the activity when he realised what time it was. He got up gliding using his new found power to the meeting room.

Adam was loosing his pateience he was going to do this he was out of here ,he wasn't going to be forced to go on a misson with that immautre baby, while the commotion occured he slipped back to his room grabbing a prepared back pack slipped through his open bedroom window took off into the night sky the wind feeling good.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 10:31 am
Then Starfire looks at Gemini, walked up to her, and grabs her hand. Then she realizes that Adam/Fire fighter is gone. "Where's Adam?" asked a worried Starfire.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 11:17 am
((I added an evil character name Black Feather. And her Bio is all set and ready on page 1))

"I don't know Starfire", said Gemini.

~~~MANWHILE~~~~~~

A witch girl flew on her broom to the Jump City and said to herself, "I am here to find a young girl who calls herself Gemini but I know her whole story while she doesn't remeber a thing."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 6:30 am
(Is fox good or bad ?)

Robin entered the room shocked to see the downed newcomer 'What happpened ?' he asked then another question came to him 'Wheres Adam ?' he was worried it wasn't like him to be late.

Adam lowered himeslef down onto a roof in disprepair he let out a deeply toubled sigh, it was too late to go back and he didn't want to he wasn't going to be that littles babys sitter though he had no where to go, unless the fire department would take him back..  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

IIRavenII

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 8:56 am
I dont know where Adam is. Terra and a girl are unconcious outside of the window. Starfire told me to tell you. -Raven said to Robin.-  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 9:55 am
'Ok, Star outside to ?' he knw it sounded stupid but he was now worried about Adam ,'When the last time you saw Adam ?' he asked Raven hoping it would give him some clues to his whereabouts.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

IIRavenII

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 10:47 am
Yes, I believe that she is outside. About Adam,well, it was about an hour ago. You know how I can read minds since the fight with Trigon? well, I heard him think about how he did not want to work with Gemini because she was a "baby." I think that made him mad, and he left.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 4:10 pm
((Fox is a good guy.))

"Gemini go get Robin and Raven now", said Starfire as she bended down and looked at the young fox girl who was knocked out but was also worried about Adam at the same time.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 4:57 pm
"K", said Gemini as she left the main room and went for Robin and Raven. When she saw them both she said, 'Raven, Robin." As she ran to them, she accidently slipped and fell on the ground. "Ow", she said in pain.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Then Black Feather saw a boy/Adam and flew down there to him on her broom and new that he was a Titan and still is. As she flew to him on her broom she said, "Hello there Titan boy."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff