Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Team 6 Training Grounds!!! Ten-sensei!!!!*private* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

grassleaves

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 2:10 pm
"Alright, up to a chuunin level jutsu, what do you guys want to learn?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 2:16 pm
" How about..... Dragon flame Bomb jutsu" he said as he began to reading himself for the new jutsu  

ken-faita

krimmson

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 3:18 pm
"Hm..how does Fire Dragon Flame Projectile sound? Too complicated?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 3:24 pm
" You mean like you cast a fire flame jutsu and it shoots out fire projectiles???" raijin said as he looked at Mizu with a confused look  

ken-faita

krimmson

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 3:37 pm
"'Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Fire Element. The ninja does a string of hand seals and the proceeds to blow a large jet of fire from their mouth,'" she quoted. "It's B-Rank, but since someone's training for the Jounin Exams, shouldn't we learn some complicated one?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 4:33 pm
Sounds like another name for dragon flame jutsu if you ask me.... but we can do yours if you prefer the name" he sadi as he checked hi nin handbook, " I think mine might be a little out of wack  

ken-faita

krimmson

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 6:36 pm
((Eh, Sandaime Hokage Sarutobi used it, so it's probably stronger. 'Sides, Dragon Flame is a C-Rank jutsu, when Fire Dragon Flame Projectile is B. 3nodding ))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 8:32 pm
( I like the stronger on) " OK well that is the one we want to learn so ten sensei does that sound good???" he said looking over to his sensei as he formed hand signs " Earth style earth manipulation" raijin said as some weights made from rocks began to form on the ground, he put them on, two strings of 50 pound weights around his torso, and one string of 50 pound weights on each limb, he began to slowly move around  

ken-faita

grassleaves

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 9:00 pm
"So you guys wanted to learn what now..." Ten got confused and sat on a rock. "What's the name of the jutsu?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 4:25 am
i dont know but raijin ready to spar.  

Cloud_Da_7th_Abyss

Cloud_Da_7th_Abyss

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 4:30 am
but let me try the fire move!!he formed the hands signs than shouted fire style mythical fire flower jutsu!!!!!!!!!!!2 fireballs came out both with kunai inside them it hit the tree.how was that guys.o ten-sensai what mission would we go on?and what rank?c rank?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 10:29 am
( Dude one post... you seem like a noob when you constantly double post) " the name of the Jutsu is Dragon Flame projectile Ten-Sensei, and Also Kyuki Ten-sensei doesn't know what rank or what it is about remember he said that, And yes I am ready to fight" he said as he looked over at Kyuki with a smile

( Dude were do you live you always get on and post at like 4 in the morning.... What state or country???)  

ken-faita

krimmson

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 11:44 am
((umm...one huge post with three different subjects seem more confusing to me. O___o
and the jutsu is found on leafninja.com in the K section of Ninjutsu. 3nodding ))

Mizu sighed as she leaped up to the tall tree branch, grabbed onto it with her hands, twirled upwards, and landed onto the branch. "If they're still up for sparring, I might as well relax before we learn the jutsu," she murmured as she leaned against the trunk.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 11:54 am
( Well yea but if you have two or three posts that are just one sentence long it's not worth it) Raijin began to stretch and began focusing his chakra into different parts of his body practicing his chakra usage and consumption, he wasted almost not chakra while he practiced " When your ready Kyuki make your move" raijin said as he continued to practice  

ken-faita

Cloud_Da_7th_Abyss

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 2:01 pm
he jumped on the tree.u start  
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items