Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
High School Secrets (Anime XOver) Open Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
Yes
31%
 31%  [ 17 ]
No
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Guess you'll just have to wait and find out!
62%
 62%  [ 34 ]
Total Votes : 54

The Guardian of Kandrakar

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:55 pm
Jeanne turned red and ran away down the hall. She exited the mansion. Fin met her outside. "Jeanne! What were you doing? Sinbad already sealed the demon!"

"Sorry, Fin"

"Jeanne!" miyako's voice came from behind as she sent out a large net to capture Jeanne.

Jeanne dodged the net and raninto the forest. She ran through the foresst until she made it to the edge and took off her ribbon, transforming her back to Maron.

(I didn't actually realize i had Fin call Jeanne Maron in front of Haru until you said that...LOL)  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 7:03 pm
((lol, do you want Haru to not hear it? I can change the post easily.))

Haru went to find Miyako, "So, are we going back to school now?" he asked.  

rchcc122

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 11:42 am
(lol no its fine )

"She got away! Never again! " Miyako raged. She turnd to Haru. "School? I guess we probably should...but it will be over soon. Maybe we should just go home. I should probably go check on Maron. If she's not feeling well, I should probably have my mom make her something" Miyako mused.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 2:03 pm
((Kk lmao mrgreen ))

Haru rubbed his neck again, if Maron really was Jeanne, and she had found out about him turning into a cow, he needed to talk with her. Pronto. "Where does she live?" He asked, "I'll come with you to check on her."  

rchcc122

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 2:08 pm
She lives across from me, next to Chiaki, speaking of where did he go?"" she asked looking around. "Maybe he already headed back"

Maron walked beck to the apartment complex. She looked around. Luckily neither Chiaki or Miyako had come back yet.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 2:52 pm
"Well, can you give me a lift? I don't really have a car, or can we walk?" Hatsuharu asked, "I mean if he already left, we should just go too."  

rchcc122

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 9:06 am
"Sure" Miyako answered. She went to have a quick word with her father. She then cam back to Hatsuharu. "My dad has to tay here for a while, so he can't take us home, but we can walk. It's not too far from here"

((I wont be back till next Saturday...maybe i'll be on later today if I can))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 2:55 pm
((kk))

"Okay, sounds good," Hatsuharu said, "Let's go."  

rchcc122

Hiro Oboro

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 2:49 pm
Mind if play?

Name biggrin ante
Anime biggrin evil May Cry
Age confused
Bio biggrin ante is a the son of The Legendary Dark Knight Sparda. A powerful demon who rebelled against the under world alone with his self named swprd. He defeated the hoardes of demons and watched over the human world for 2000 years. he met a woman and fell in love. together they had twin sons, Vergil, and dante a minute or two later. They grew up together but ended up being very different. Dante Fought against Vergil and won. He later toppled the plan of Mundus, An enemy that sparda defeated before. He now hunts demons for a living in a shop called Devil May Cry.
Power/Ability/Secret: Dante is half demon, so he has an incredible amount of strength, speed and can heal any wound almost instantly.
Picture:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Additional Info: Dante fights using a Large sword known as Rebellion, and a pair of pistols named Ebony and Ivory.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 6:30 pm
Ranma sat up when Hatsuharu and Miyako walked by. " Hey what happened? " he asked walking beside them when all of a sudden it started to rain. ' Nooooooo! ' Ranma thought feeling himself transforming into a girl. " Sorry! " she yelled running away.  

xx_Kohaku-chan

Beloved Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Marathon 300

rchcc122

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:36 am
((To Hiro Oboro: Idk, I don't see why not. The owner is gone for the next week, but I'm sure you can join.
To Suzuka: What would happen if a male member of the zodiac ran into Ranma when he was a girl? Do you think they'd still transform? Or would they not since he's originally a guy?))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:29 am
(( I think that they would still transform ))  

xx_Kohaku-chan

Beloved Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Marathon 300

rchcc122

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:44 am
((Kk, I'm bringing in another Furuba character since Haru's gonna be waiting on Yachiru))

A little blonde boy bounded through the rainy streets, "Hatori said that Haru's apartment is near here," Momiji looked around trying to find the apartment before almost running into Ranma. The little boy waved, "Hi!" He said.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 12:58 pm
(Thanks.)

Dante looked out side of his office, "Devil May Cry". he disliked the rain, it reminded him of That day, the day when his brother tried to become the prince of darkness. He looked at his sword hanging on the wall. His stomach rumbled. "Time for some food." He grabbed his red coat, threw it on, took rebellion, placed it in a guitar case, and slung it over his back. he stepped out and headed a for a local diner.  

Hiro Oboro

xx_Kohaku-chan

Beloved Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 12:58 pm
' Darn it! ' Ranma thought as she ran away from the boy. ' Hot water. Hot water. ' she thought looking around for hot water.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff