Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Journey of the Crane *Squad 2: first mission* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Check In
  Kyuki
  Mizu
  Raijin
View Results

ken-faita

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 2:18 pm
Raijin began to form hand signs " earth style earth dome jutsu" he said as a large dome covered the two making minimal noise raijin then formed more hand signs " earth style earth spike jutsu" he said as spikes shot from the ground killing the guards... still no sounds, raijin slowly released the jutsu and the remains of the guards were left, he also sunk into the ground and pulled their bodies under hiding the evidence he then walked up the side of the wall and crouched in a shadow hiding his position awaiting further instructions

( lol everyone else needs to get on)  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 6:47 pm
Mizu went underground and placed herself under the guards. She dug a large hole about a foot or less below them, formed some handsigns, and whispered, "Water style: Large projectile." A gentle stream of water flowed from her mouth and filled up the hole. There, that should be enough, she thought as she retreated back to her hiding spot. Just as the two were close together enough, she quickly formed a string of handsigns. "Water Prison Jutsu." The water burst up and trapped them, their voices muffled from the prison. More handsigns were formed. "Water style: Water Fang Projectile." The remaining water from the hole formed two drills that pierced through the enemies' chests. The prison released, leaving behind the unmoving targets.
Mizu quietly took the bodies and buried them in the hole which held the water, then took her place on a tree and transformed herself into a tree branch, waiting for the others to come back.  

krimmson

ken-faita

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 7:05 am
Raijin looked over to Mizu and saw that she had been successful, he remained hidden the shadow awaiting Kyuki to use his byakugan and give everyone the heads up on the inside of the town  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 8:25 am
Ten, seeing that his students did okay. swam through the ground until he was directly under the main guard. He sprung up fast and held him at knife point with his trench knives.
"Now," Ten said. "I want you to tell me who you're holding and why you're holding them. Who's in charge!?" The man said nothing. It was silent for a moment when The guard turned and slung at Ten with his giant hammer. It hit the stone wall behind them and cracked a hole through it.
"I am Jiro. I am second in command for the Crane Assassins. You will die here tonight. Who else is here?"
"No one." Ten said this cautiously and began to eye where his students were. He didn't, not to give them away.
"Then you die alone!" He swung the hammer again.
This time it hit Ten, but he rode with the hammer to not take full impact. He was flung to the ground. Ten smirked.
"Earth Style: Earth Holding technique." Ten had stuck his hands in the ground and grabbed Jiro with hands made of sand and dirt. The hands pulled him down and Ten solidified the ground around him.
"Diamond shaping jutsu." The ground around Jiro turned to diamond when Ten put his hands on the ground.
"What just happened to you was inevitable, Jiro. You've been frozen in a chunk of diamond at least six feet wide and ten feet deep. Now, you were just about to tell me who your leader is."  

grassleaves

ken-faita

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 2:07 pm
" very interesting jutsu" raijin said examining it with his sharingan " the diamond one is far too advanced but the holding technique appears to be just me level" he said as slowly came down from the wall still hidden in the shadows  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 6:18 pm
Mizu, still being a branch, watched Raijin come down from the wall.
Raijin...what are you doing? Sensei said to stay put. Don't tell me he's going out there as well... She sighed.
But that diamond jutsu...it really is pretty out there...Ten-Sensei is a lot more interesting than I thought.  

krimmson

ken-faita

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 6:38 pm
He looked over to mizu and smiled waving a little then slowly sinking into the ground up to his nose still hidden in the shadow.... he remained there until sensei told him it was ok  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 7:55 pm
"I'm not asking again. Why are you attacking your own village!?!" The guard looked at Ten and spat in his face. It was dark, like the color of chewing tobacco spit.
"I'm not going to tell, ever!"
"I was afraid of that." Ten kicked the guard in the head and he was knocked unconscious. Ten pulled out a vial of clear liquid. He talked to the sleeping guard. "See this, this is grade A truth syrum. They come in three different grades: A is the most potent, no jutsu will stop this from taking effect. B is second. It's strong, but any genin or chuunin could break past it. Then lastly is C, anyone could break this, best use is on a young academy student." He was talking at the guard, but he was talking to his students. I hope their listening, this'll be on a test... Ten took the cork off of the vial and opened the guards mouth. He poured it in his mouths and rubbed his neck. The guard swallowed and began to wake up.
"Look who's awake. Now, why did you attack your own village and who is your leader?"
"...W...we attacked..." he struggled to not talk. "We attacked because the village was poor and weak. We are the poorest of the villagers. All...all of the higher class villagers are treated better. They deserved it." It all came out quickly and slurred. He winced once he realized what he did.
"Who leads you?" Ten sat down.
"Our leader is...Sh...Shintaku. He was an insider for us, he was upper class, but he promised to help us and he led us to victory against the Crane." He winced again. It looked like it hurt him to betray his leader.
"Well, thank you. Release." The diamond dissipated and Jiro Plowed out of the ground. He swung his hammer at Ten.
"Earth wall jutsu!" A wall of rock rose above the ground taking the blow of the hammer. Ten jumped over the wall and slammed into Jiro's elbows. A loud crack rang through the area. Our cover's blown.
"Come on guys, we'll go around the back!"  

grassleaves

ken-faita

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 9:20 pm
" hai" raijin said bursting from the ground jumping of the guards face after ten-sensei " very good ten-sensei but how do you make the truth serum???" he said as he continued with sensei towards the back

( lol Kyuki has missed so much)  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 9:43 pm
((I know))

"We'll discuss medicine when you go on a medicinal vmission, right now the hostages are our priority." Ten kept moving.  

grassleaves

ken-faita

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 8:06 am
" hia sensei" he said as he continued to move with ten wondering were the others were " is it just me or are the other not here????" he said looking around  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 8:04 pm
"They'll catch up." Ten stopped at the side of the building. There's our entry way, no one is bothering this corner. Their all too busy dealing with the hole in the wall. We'll go in once the others show up."  

grassleaves

ken-faita

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 9:09 pm
" ok so then we might as well wait" he said with a smile as he laid back on the tree waiting for the others to show up " so kyuki hasn't used his byakugan yet huh??? how many people are in there... want me to check??"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 4:29 am
ill see.byagukan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!there is about 10 hostages.3 are wounded but not life threathing.the other 7 are fine.  

Cloud_Da_7th_Abyss

ken-faita

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 7:37 am
" finally good to have you kyuki" he said patting him on the back and the laying back on the tree " Kyuki did you see mizu???" he said looking around not seeing her  
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff