Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] Questions and Comments Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you read the newcomers thread before coming here?
  O.O Thread?? Oh shoot.. ::runs off::
  YEP!! ::nods proudly::
  I've noticed the many links.. but I'm too lazy. =.=
View Results

uwasa

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 10:13 am
Ok i don't think we all need mailboxes to many rooms.Two why am I always being sacrificed.Three what about my tournament idea for a fighting school that seems like something that should happen.Also i agree with a spot for the new poeple to post who they are.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 4:16 pm
1.) If you want mail use ur own mailbox that Gaia has already given you.

2.) We cannot have any big events because Gaia is still messing up deleting our threads by accident so that would be a total waste if we started something big and in the middle it got deleted.

3.)If you look there is already a thread to introduce who you are. Its just not an announcement or sticky.  

Rene the Hopeless

LonelyWinterRose

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 4:20 pm
How doecome a mod for Gaia and for this Guild?? I mean I am just wondering because I have no earthly idea. Besides I am not good with comps so... no worries there! sweatdrop sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 4:23 pm
To be a mod anywhere you would have to know computers which you juswt said you dont so your probably not going to be allowed to do coding and stuff for Gaia and to be a mod for them you probably have to know people or something.

To be a mod here, we have more than enough already and you are suppose to have excellent role playing skills to be one.  

Rene the Hopeless

LonelyWinterRose

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 4:28 pm
Well I have the excellent roleplaying skills but... nothing about comps but dont worry I dont want to be a mod To much work!! Heh I am lazy just wondering if there is anyway I can help out??  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 5:39 pm
The best way to help our lil spiffy guild out would be to just do what your suppose to do in this Guild. RP. ^^;; .

Rene seriously gal your too picky with the mods have to be better and such, I trust Uwasa, Joy, Susie, and Tiff. They have been mai RPing buddies for so long ^^ they won't do anything stupid XP.

So yes, If you wanna be the mod. You dun't ask to be one and just RP like normal. If you turn out good and i see that you fully understand the rules, and also that we need more people to control this area. MAYBE, ill make you a Crew member ^^  

KuraiGekkou

Rene the Hopeless

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 5:54 pm
Never said I dont trust them (its not like they are going to go around and delete all the threads or anything) its just that mods are suppose to be examples to all the other members, which most of them have been able to accomplish.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 5:23 am
Just a suggestion...

Why not have a post with all the places listed there?

Then players would just create a thread to play up a storyline. And in that thread, post the setting or even when the setting changes. I'm just afraid of the fact that one day, the first page would be filled with sticky posts. >.>

... If only Gaia will have subforums... ^_^;;

saino

Rene the Hopeless

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 12:09 pm
I think I understand what ur saying. All the stickies are parts of the school campas (dang cant spellll stressed ) and are like suggesting that we say what each place looks like? We did that for some places, I think most, if they dont have it any more it would be because of the guild glitch and the thread got deleted and who ever put up the thread again just didnt put up the description again. And uhh it wont be filled with stickies because most of the school can just be rped into the stickies we already have. Even if it does it really doesnt matter. Its only one click to the other page. stare xp  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2005 12:39 am
Hehe...Sometimes I'm bored when I RP here sos I decided to write a novel. When I get more typed up maybe I'll post it and people can add...or edit or whatever...well ya. stare

it might not be that good and I probably wont finish it but Whatever ill try I guess sweatdrop  

Celestial Lullaby
Crew

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2005 2:28 am
::slaps fingers into his palm::

A fanfiction thread O_o;;

Thats something we oughta make! ^___^

then maybe i can finish Kuro-Rene ^^;;;;;;  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2005 2:25 pm
uh ya....you do that kurai...... sweatdrop  

Celestial Lullaby
Crew

Rene the Hopeless

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2005 7:19 pm
LIL RIA BAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Bounce bounce bounce*  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 1:41 pm
* looks around with a dazed and confused face* Um I have no idea how Im going to get a Sig. I read the student ID thingy but I dont fully understand it....*shuffles feet and fummbles with his unusually large broadsword which keeps scraping the ground even though it is tied up in place between his shoulder blades*  

Dark Images

Rene the Hopeless

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 12:08 pm
Uhh at the top of the page for it, it says that right now none are being done do to exams. You'll have to wait and when it opens just feel out the form and send it to KuraiGekkou  
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff