Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Nightstar~ Traveling Threw Time Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 80 81 82 83 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whose your favorite villian?
  Slade
  Blackfire
  Red X
  Mad Mod
  Other
View Results

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 5:09 pm
"Shut it Cy,"Beastboy said.  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 6:00 pm
~~Past Present~~

Raven rolled her eyes at Cyborg. "And how does playing video games make you a champion of any world?" She said in a dry voice.

~~Future Present~~

White Fang nodded his head. "We'll make them all wish they never messed with us. Ready to go?"

Azar ran into the room, a video game in his right hand. He looked at the hole in the wall from the pen Emerald had sent flying before looking at his little sister. "Lost control again? You'll get it...." He paused. "Eventually and hopefully we won't depend on you for anything until then."

Raven had followed Azar and Nightfire at a slower pace. She came into the room to hear her son. She walked over to her daughter. "Don't worry. You'll get better. It always takes a while to learn."  

dragonelf213

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 6:18 pm
~~Past Present~~

"Its just proves that I can beat Beast Boy at any game," said Cybrog.  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 7:46 pm
~~Future Present~~

"Yes, my love. I am ready, hmhmhmhm," as Arista laughed evily. she than turned herself into a dragon with butterfly wings.

Then Nightstar got off of her brother and said, "Sorry, sometimes I just loose my temper."

"I forgive you sis but did you really had to tackle and pin me down like that, ow," said Nightfire as he rubbed his back.

"Oh, i said I was sorry," said Nightstar as she hugged her brother tightly and repeating that she's sorry.

"Its fine now would you let me go now," he said.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 5:05 am
Past present
'Lets see if it's true Cy I beat you couldn't beat me' he grined.

Furute present.
'You two should know better now both of you go to your rooms and think about your behavour now !' he said firmly they needed to learn to be one if they wanted to be on the team.

Vince looked up the noise annoying ceased a smile formed on his face seing his dad. He slowly covered his work in a cloth and standing up 'Noting dad just an agruement I swear I wasn't fighting'. Vince tened to solve his problems with others fighting. He tended to happen at school with bullies he couldn't help getting involved.  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 12:23 pm
Vince got up using his cyber arms to cover the rest of the compoents by drapping them in a thick blanket. Before he retracted his arms he used the top right to pick up his mask puttig ti on for him. 'Thanks' he murmured absent midnely. All he needed to do was add the hull segement containg the satelitte and scanner for long range comm and it was done. All that was left was to see to the reciver so messages could picked from home when into the past. He'd calcutlated the day on which to arrive. He smiled from the design he never thought it'd be done but it nearly was. He could sort out the comm system later though.  

boy arachnid

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 4:10 pm
~~Past Present~~

The Cyborg blushed and put his head down. He than said, "Ah, o' man."

"Hmhm," giggled Starfire.

~~Fututre Present~~

"Yes, listen to you father and Nightstar I expect you not to fight your younger brother anymore please," said Starfire.

"Ok, son I believe you. I know you weren't apart of this fight but if you were you would of been sent to your room as well and that means no more of your inventions," said Cyborg.  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 4:10 pm
~~~~~past/preasant~~~~
"Yeah lets see how good you really are,"Beastboy said.  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 4:12 pm
~~Past Present~~

Then Cyborg thought a really good combat so he said, "Oh, yeah Robin. Well, your always beaten by your girlfriend Starfire now. Hmmm!"  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 6:06 pm
~~Past Present~~

Raven's eyes traveled back to her book.

~~Future Present~~

"Let's go then." White Fang laughed before transforming into the same white dragon he had been earlier. His yellow eyes glinted evilly.  

dragonelf213

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 6:44 pm
~~Future Present~~

"Lets fly," said Arista as she flew up in the air and headed for Titans tower with her boyfriend White Fang.

"K, dad," said Nightfire as he zoomed off to his room with his video game in his hand.

Nightstar was about to go to her room too until the tower alarm went on. "What the," she said.

Then Nightfire came runnig back in and said, "Soembody is trigard the alarm and are inside the tower now." He than went closer to his sister.

Arista landed on top of Titans tower roof top and broke in threw the roof. She than transfromed back into her regular form and went inside the tower.

Nightstar than made her hands and eyes glow blue as she got ready to fight.  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 8:51 pm
Emerald got up quickly watching her mom to get her instructions.  

ElectricCandii

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 4:08 am
Beastboy got up from the couch, snuck up behind Raven and said,
"Whatcha reading."  
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 10:46 am
Past present
'Bring it Cy show me what your'e made of' he grinned grabbing a controller ready.

Future present

Robin looked around 'Ok listen up Nighstar,Azar and Cyber spyder stay here and wacth Emerald and Nightfire keep each other safe. The rest go out and seek the threat' he ordered brining out his bo-staff. Not yet the kids weren't ready.

Cyber spyder nodded quickly inserting the hull segement back into the ship ready just incase while activating a force cloak beam around the ship just incase now it was invisable. He activated his spyder-arms brining the blades.  

boy arachnid

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 5:37 pm
~~Past Present~~

Raven jumped slightly from Beast Boy sneaking up behind her. She didn't bother looking up from her book and spoke. "A book that would be too complex for you to read." She said before adding. "Edgar Allan Poe."

~~Future Present~~

White Fang followed Arista. Seeing as a dragon would be too big to manipulate easily in a building, he transformed into his regular form. He walked off.

"Got it." Azar said. He wanted to go and fight, but he would take his duty seriously. Azar laid the video game down before getting ready to fight.

Raven looked at Azar and Emerald. "Protect each other." She pointed a stern finger at them both. "And don't go and wander off on your own." She looked at Emerald. "Don't worry. When you're in a fight, your powers will work. If they don't, let your brother take care of you." She flew out of the room.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 80 81 82 83 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff