Reply Role Plays
In Search of a Heart Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cyanide Thrusts

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 10:30 pm
"Ahhhh looks like this orchestra has gotten a new member" Zatinku said smiling as he conducted. "So mercenary...what instrument will you be playing today?" he shouted at the new comer  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 12:16 am
Xiao Qiao looked at all of them then realized that none of them probably even cared that she had gotten shot in the leg and that she couldn't walk at all. Xiao Qiao stopped waving her arms in the air and just sat there and hoped that eventually someone would come along and then they could help her out or to tell her how bad the wound is, for the reason that she couldn't get up on it.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

NOTyourSTALKER

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 10:16 am
A small smirk pulled across Julian's lips, "Personally, I enjoy a soothing melody on the saxophone, but I find that the violin is very suitable as well; however, in this case I don't suppose we'll actually be using traditional instruments, but I do enjoy the abstract." With one quick fluid motion she reached around to her back and pulled one of the daggers from it's resting place in her belt loop. It spun and completed two revolutions in her hand before she tightly grasped it's handle, and with a quick flick of her wrist, it flew dangerously through the air and landed point first, sticking up out of the ground beside the girl.

"I think she needs a little help from the conductor." She shifted he gaze to the girl and let her eyes dance along each part of her. She didn't appear to be an immediate threat, but it was better to be safe than sorry in this day and age.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 6:37 pm
LaRaine, now tired of fighting, noticed somebody lying on the ground, apparently immobilized. He walked over to the girl, who was shot in the leg. "Hello." He said with a grin on his face. "And who might we have here?"  

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

Cyanide Thrusts

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 7:47 pm
Zatinku swiftly moved to a ledge close to the small group of people "Let us see if these people have a heart..." he said to himself in a more serious tone. He then peered over at the new girl "I appreciate your enjoyment in my Dark Symphony...and im sorry to tell you that the saxophone will not be played in this piece." he then moved his attention to the former demon now appearing to be helping the wounded girl "End of the first movement, now we present a piano solo that leaves us wondering if the chaos of a moment ago was just an illusion..." he said smirking, his eyes peaking over his sunglasses.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 10:42 pm
Alixraen
LaRaine, now tired of fighting, noticed somebody lying on the ground, apparently immobilized. He walked over to the girl, who was shot in the leg. "Hello." He said with a grin on his face. "And who might we have here?"
Xiao Qiao turns and looks at him" My name is Xiao Qiao. I got shot by who ever that other demon was. I cant move my leg at all and i dont get why it hurts so much when i tried to. " Xiao Qiao sighs a bit and looks up at him. "Can you help me?"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

x- Ryed Raevin -x

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 10:01 am
Ryed didn't seem to draw attention, so he ran to the shadow of the tower. He hid there while observing the others.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 10:54 am
Julian nodded her head, "yes, that's quite understandable." a smile strained to stay on her face, but it quickly washed away. The man was obviously off of his rocker, but that didn't seem to bother anyone else in the group.

Her eyes flickered over to the man who had stepped back into the shadows, he didn't seem all that important yet, so she dismissed his behavior and walked over to the wall at the mouth of an alleyway, leaning on it's dingy surface. She wiped the corner of her mouth on the back of her hand, removing the last of the lipstick that was smudged on her lower lip.  

NOTyourSTALKER

Cyanide Thrusts

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 6:49 pm
Zatinku made his way over to a ledge close to the alleyway where Julian had moved. "I'm not as crazy as you think i am." he said smiling, his glasses shining in the moonlight. He then got his violin case and started to inspect his violin to see if there was any damage from all the moving he was doing that night.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 1:08 pm
Julian looked at him with a smile, "and you know how crazy I think you are?" she crossed her arms over her chest, "because...hmm, let's see, You can read my mind? Or am I just that transparent?" She picked a loose strand of hair that had fallen onto his violin and flicked it away. It was a lovely instrument, she just hoped his talents were worthy of it.

"Would you mind playing something?" she motioned to his violin as if to tell him to play. "Unless you just carry it around for show, and in that case, you're just a dirty liar looking for attention by carrying around something he doesn't even know how to use...but you wouldn't do that now would you." She smirked.  

NOTyourSTALKER

Cyanide Thrusts

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 5:18 pm
Zatinku smirked "I'm no liar." he said adjusting his glasses. He mounted the violin and started to play a haunting melody that echoed through the streets.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 9:04 pm
Xiao Qiao hear the melody and shivered a bit and got worried of if something bad was going to happen soon or right now. "What is going on?" She said while still holding her wound on her leg.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

NOTyourSTALKER

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 3:30 pm
Julina walked over to the girl and gently stroked her cheek to calm her, "Don't worry hun', he's just playing us a little song." She looked at the girls leg, it didn't look too bad, but she wanted to be sure. "Just, listen to the music, it's really quite good." Her cool fingertips touched the area surrounding the entry wound. It was bad, but it could have been much worse.

Julian tor a long strip of fabric from the girls clothing, not bothering to see if it upset her. She gave a gentle tug to judge the girls reaction, and then applied as much tension she thought necessary. It was tied just above the wound in no time, "You're going to want to bite down on something for this part." She pulled her glove off and prepared to pull the bullet out.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 3:35 pm
((She's not a doctor or anything, but it's common knowledge that you need a tourniquet to stop the flow of blood to a designated area before removing anything (glass, bullet, fork?, etc.) so I think she should have know that...plus, I want to help Hime Xiao Qiao get back into the RP! biggrin ))  

NOTyourSTALKER

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 9:10 am
Xiao Qiao had her eyes closed and was biting her lip. She was a bit scared of it might hurt a lot. She didnt mind her clothes being riped a bit cause she just didnt want to die or get the wound infected and then die or be in lots of pain.

((yay, ty ))  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces