Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neon Love

Back to Guilds

A place to hangout and be yourself among friends who Love you. 

Tags: Friendship, Love, Activities, Craziness, Anime 

Reply Games (Remember to try for the 50,000 Gold!)
^ > v Game Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

Dangerous Conversationalist

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 3:44 am
^ Oh, hell if I know. I've got so many favorite quotes... I have a lot that I really freaking like, but no favorite. It would be way too hard to choose.

I've got to keep adding to that list in my subforum... Most of those are some of the ones I really like... but few are one-liners.

I really couldn't tell you. I'd have to think for over 2 hours to choose that one.

> Well, that isn't too bad. At least it didn't get over 38 (that's the 100's in our temperature scale... that's when we know its f***ing HOT! It's not truly hot here unless it's in the triple digits.)

Of course... you don't have an air conditioner, right? ... so that makes it worse... sad

v What's your favorite element?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 3:59 am
heart ... Autumn leaves fall and are swept out of sight ...

^ Ironically ((or some other word that my mind refuses to conjure at this time)), fire. I confess to being a pyromaniac ((not an arsonist, I'm not that mental)). Although I do like all the elements, I suppose I'm just that little bit fonder of fire.

> No, it wasn't terribly bad today; we've been having a string of cooler days lately, down in the teens and 20s, so getting back to the 30s was a bit of a shock to the system.

We do have an air-con; it just works in the lounge room and the kitchen, and a little tiny bit in my folk's room, but none at all in mine.

Thankfully though, my car went into the shop today after many weeks of waiting for air-con parts to come from interstate ((first order got lost in shipment so had to make another one)), and now after ALL THESE YEARS' my little car as air conditioning.

And Autumn starts next month. *thud*

v What's your favourite element?

... So are the memories of love that we knew ... heart

Marie-Cris

Salty Phantom

24,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 4:26 am
^ Fire as well. I like the fact that, although it is the most destructive element, The heat it emits gives mankind a sense of comfort and warmth. Besides, as long as you aren't stupid and are careful with fire, you'll never get burned. It's not like a small fire is unpredictable.
I also like the fact that it's the closest element (that isn't already alive... like wood) to being alive. It eats, it breathes, it dies. And I like to look at it.
I'm also a pyromaniac.

If you wanted to talk elements from the periodic table of elements, it's Tungsten. Because something that can survive lava is awesome.

> It's been going up and down here too... but, you know... in reverse. It will get down to freezing and then jump back up to about 70 or 80 (21 or 27) then drop back down to freezing and pretty much repeat this cycle... until it gets f***ing hot. And rainy...

v What kind of car do you drive?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 5:09 am

^ Daewoo; it only cost me 5k, so that's all right. It'll do until I get my jeep ... as soon as I figure out which jeep I want ...

> For lack of anything to say, I'll say this: I probably should get to bed soon.

v Ever been camping?

Marie-Cris

Salty Phantom

24,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 4:18 am
^ You know, I used to camp a lot. I used to be in Boy Scouts before I quit when I was 13 or 14 because 90% of the people were d***s. My Mom was actually the camping enthusiast of my family. My Dad and sis hated it. I think the reason Dad really didn't like it was because He had irritable bowel syndrome... and restrooms while camping, if they exist at all, suck.
Me, I used to not mind insect at all. I wouldn't care if one was crawling on me one bit... and now, for some reason, I don't want them touching me... at all. I used to pick up random insects I'd never seen before and let them crawl on me... centipede (stupid, yes...) some spiders (wolf spiders, mostly... they are furry, and can't hurt you... well, I guess they could, but they will almost never bite you, mostly run away... but even if they did bite you, all it would do is itch), you know... beetles... anything... but not ants... because they are evil. or bees... I friggin' hate bees and wasps. But yeah, most crawling insects... Although... I guess it's still that way, as long as I know they are on me. If all of a sudden something's crawling on me, it freaks me out. ... I don't know what I was talking about...
Right, camping. We don't go camping much anymore... Personally, I think I need to start camping again, and slowly work it out so I don't need a tent anymore, just a bedroll, sleeping bag and fire, then ween off the pillow, bedroll, and eventually the fire... because... ... we all know where this is going... Camping is a valuable skill... and bedrolls and pillows are too bulky, and fires draw too much attention with smoke and the smell of burning. So yeah... I need to start camping again.

> We don't have a Daewoo company here... or at least a one that makes cars... I have a Daewoo TV, but that's the only Daewoo brand thing I've ever even seen.
Why the heck do car companies make TV's? I've seen Mitsubishi TVs too...

v Do you camp in Australia? I would think it's much more dangerous to camp out there than it is around here... even if you compare an Aussie campground to just camping in the middle of nowhere in the USA. I mean... all we have to worry about are bears and rattlesnakes... not much else, and both of those will generally leave you alone as long as you don't provoke them somehow. Wolves leave people alone... so do the wild cats like cougars and bobcats... Raccoons are just a nuisance--But you guys have all the super-sinister snakes and perilously poisonous psycho spiders, crazy killer ants with monstrous mandibles, wild dogs, deadly dingos (your neck of the woods?), and all kinds of crap. (WOO! ALLITERATION POWER!!! I count two triples, and 5 doubles, quite a feat for a single sentence!)  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 1:27 pm
^ No, I've never camped in Australia. Not to say that I wouldn't love to. I have however; gone camping in Tennessee, Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina, Virginia, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Arizona, California, Nevada, Washington, Nebraska, Kentucky, Mississippi, Louisiana, Michigan, New Mexico, Wyoming, and lastly; Colorado.

> I now have my C-Pap machine to help me sleep at night. It is kind of cool. It makes this Darth Vader type sound. I sometimes imagine light sabers made from the colors of the rainbow swishing around in the Midnight air as I'm dozing off to sleep.

I still don't sleep much; mainly cuz of my shoulder and arm problem right now. I start physical therapy on Monday and will find out the results of my ex-rays by Friday.

v If you could be a Super Hero, what would be your Super Hero name what kind of special abilities would you have and what color would your suit be?

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 10:53 am
^ Zaxus, with the power to control paper. More useful than you might think... You can mow down an entire army with just 5 phone books... sheets of paper could be used like friggin' buzz-saws or turned into points to pierce through armor. He'd also have the ability to harden paper, making it as strong as obsidian. Plus, you could make kickass paper planes, and have like, 5 f-14's, and two f-22's dogfight with a bunch of migs while trying to protect 3 C-130's. How f***tastically awesome would that be to see in a classroom... a giant paper airplane dogfight with planes shooting paper missles and spitwads at each-other...
My suit would probably be black, spiky armor... and made out of black, many layered hardened construction paper, making it as strong as steel, but light as paper.

> Oh, jeeze... you've just made me create several joke superheroes that I just have to say...
Captain Unoriginal, with the power to steal other characters' super-powers!
Lechery Man, with the powers of Unsolicited Advance and Registered Sex Offender!
Old Chinese Guy, with the powers of Unsurpassed Salesman and Ancient Chinese Secrets! (also Ancient Chinese Arts... like Kung Fu)
Jake Jacobson, with the Power of Attorney!
Team Killer, with the powers of F***tardedness and "I thought you were the enemy!"
ROFLCOPTER Pilot, with the powers of "Boom, Headshot!" and "OMGWTFBBQLOLZORS! ROFLCOPTER! HAX U F4G!""

And Heman, with THE POWER!!!!

Together they make... The Incredibly Spectacularly Awesome Dudes!

v Would you want to be saved by the Incredibly Spectacularly Awesome Dudes?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 1:29 pm
^ That would depend on how he saved me and where he would take me to afterwards. xd

> However; watching several of them fighting over me trying to decide who was going to save, how, and what we would do afterwards; would make the perfect sci-fi super hero fantasy dream! mrgreen

v What about the perfect super-villan?

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

Marie-Cris

Salty Phantom

24,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 12:52 am

^ Would be the entire cast of High School Musical. Terrorising the world with tackiness.

> No dingos in my part; we do have red backs, huntsmen, black widows, king browns and I think a few cobras though ((plus a whole host of other spiders and snakes that I can't name off the top of my head at the moment, including the insect that looks like a Daddy Long Legs but isn't even a spider)). I'm more wary of spiders than I am of snakes; snakes I can just bash with the hoe, but if I'm trying to sleep and I feel a tickle on my leg, throw back the cover and find there's a huntsman on my leg ...

Not pleasant.

It really depends where you camp. Being country kids, our schools would take us down to the city to camp, where we'd stay in caravans and bunks and go bowling at night. When really young, we'd camp at the school, have crappy breakfasts and watch a video nobody wants to watch. Family camps for me have mainly been at a place called Peter's Creek; no real danger there unless you're idiotic enough to set your tent up at the bottom of the mini cliff ((and therefore get washed out at high tide)). We would have camps of 2 - 3 families; sometimes with two families that lives nearby, other times with my brother and his family. And most of the time if we weren't swimming or fishing or cooking Goddess knows what over the fire, we'd be climbing through the mangroves ((we found a good route that had some tricky parts, but it was fun)) and attempting to catch the little crabs.

And on our Year' 11 hiking camp, the only things to worry about were getting enough air to make it over the next hill, trying to keep your feet on the ground at the top of said hill when the wind decides to pick you up and throw you into the barbed wire fence ((whilst wearing the backpack from the-place-I-don't-think-can-mention-here-and-it-feels-odd-not-to-say-it-as-I-don't-count-it-as-a-swear)), not catching anything from the outhouse and making sure you haven't set your tent up on top of a cow pat.

V Hungry?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 3:43 pm
^ Not really

> Sometimes...life can be a pain...but there are times that life can be good. We just gotta do what we can to make the best time we have until the day you are sent to a new world.

v Have you ever dreamed of being in a place where it's perfect for you?  

FTGenikit

2,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 12:36 am
^ All the time.

> I take it something's bothering you, fan-boy.

v Anything going on in your life you want to talk about? There's nothing but sympathetic ears, here.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 2:54 pm
^ not 100% but my days has gone bad ever since Friday. But no matter.

> Peace is hard to find, but it takes time for it to come. Weather the day is over for good or not.

v What would you do if you favorite element has turn against you?  

FTGenikit

2,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 2:19 am
^ I would find a way to get reacquainted with it.

> Today we celebrated the Passover. It was awesome. I actually got to cook today. It's the first time I've been able to cook in a few months.

v Do you like to cook? If so, what would be your ideal meal to make?  
Games (Remember to try for the 50,000 Gold!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games