Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
R+T. THE STORY OF A MASS MURDER. ((Not Open D:)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 11:44 pm
Rosalie kept her eyes closed as Takeru shifted her in his arms. She kept her head resting against his chest. He began so sway her back and forth. He was rocking her too sleep. She started to feel tired, her eyes wouldn't open. Her breathing slowed into even breaths. "Mmmm..." she hummed as he swayed. "I'm tired.." She muttered, not moving or opening her eyes. She smiled and turned her face against his chest. [I like where we are.. when we drive in your car.. i like where we are.. here. CUZ OUR LIPS CAN TOUCH.. OUR CHEEKS CAN BRUSH.. OUR LIPS CAN TOUCH! HERE! Lmao that's what this makes me think of.. xD]

---

Ben sat up and pulled his knees to his chest, hold them tightly. He rested his chen on the top of his knees. "I... I wouldn't.. allow myself to do so. I wouldn't... feel right." It came out strangled. Ben started to shake, slightly. "I couldn't do it.. I'm sorry." Ben put his down, between his knees, he folded his hands and put them atop his head. "Ergh..." He graoned softly, like he had a head ache.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 11:47 pm
[ I g2g I'll get on tomorrow! ILY BYE! <3]  

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 11:50 pm
Takeru started to hum a lullaby while rocking Rosalie to sleep.
((LMAO yeah))

-----

Oiya touched Ben's arm. "Hey, just think of it as killing an animal. Since I'm a pureblood, blood loss doesn't effect me that much. I just get a little dizzy. Please, it will calm you down, trust me." She scooted closer to him.

((LOL! SHe's like: 'Come here bby cakez.'))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 12:40 pm
Rosalie felt herself drifting into unconciousness as Takeru rocked her. He began to hum a peaceful melody, making her more drowsy. After a few minutes, she was fast asleep, or unconscious, whatever it is vanpires do. Her dreams were useless, because they were just dreams that were already living themselves. In her state of unconsciousness, she still felt Takeru shift her on the bed so that they were lying down. It didn't wake her, but she could tell he was there. "Mmm" she mumbled sweetly in her sleep.
-----

Ben shook his head. "I can't.. I couldn't do it. I swear I'd end up killing you Oiya. I'll calm down it's just.. I don't want to hurt anyone in anyway again. I hate myself for it. I hate living like this. I honestly do hate myself for things I've done. And they're things I will never forgive myself for doing." Ben voice sounded shaky, like he was forcing himself to speak, and it was painful in doing so. Ben released his grip on his knees. "I'm sorry I'm acting like this." He muttered. He leaned toward Oiya and pecked her cheek. He rested his head on her shoulder, and inhaled her scent, again. He wrapped his arms around her waist, scooting closer to her.  

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 12:53 pm
"Ben honestly, it won't have any effect on me at all. Whenever Takeru flips out he feeds off me sometimes and he takes huge amounts of blood. I'll be fine." Rejection for Oiya was hard since she always got her way.

-----

Takeru made Rosalie a place in his bed and tucked her in then pecked her on the cheek. He sat himself down in a chair and soon drifted off to sleep himself.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 9:56 pm
"Oiya.. I can't. Just trust me. I can't do it. I mean as in my body won't let me. I'd shy away and hide in a corner. I.." He shook his head lightly,"I can't. Please don't make me hate myself.. I don't enjoy it, feeling this way. Besides, I'll just be fine, for now." Ben frowned unhappily. His forehead creased in pain. He gritted his teeth and he felt himself shaking. Calm down Ben! Damn! He let go of Oiya and stood up, pacing around the room. I'm going to kill myself for this tomorrow...
"You're SURE this won't hurt you at all?" Ben asked, his entire body was writhing with pain, holding back from changing into his demon. It was extremely painful for him, such standing there. He figured blurred. "Oiya?... Ben asked. Shaking violenlty now. "You're entirely sure it will NOT hurt you? For sure?" He held the sides of his head, restraining it still.

----

Rosalie felt through her unconsciousness that Takeru was gone. "No..." She whispered, almost inaudible. She groaned softly, hoping he'd hear her. He didn't.
Rosalie opened her eyes. Takeru was on the other side of the room, sleeping in a chair. "Hmm.." She huffed. Then she picked up her sweater and left his room. She walked back into her room. The fire that'd been started warmed the room. She crawled into her own bed and pulled the blankets high over head. She watched painful memories slide through her head. the memory of leaving Lilli resurfaced, and at that she began crying.
Rosalie turned over and made herself comfortable. Then cried herself to sleep.  

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 8:08 pm
Oiya walked over to Ben. She hugeged him then brushed her mouth over his collar bone then neck then his jawline. "Shhhh.... It won't hurt me. I promise. You could rip me apart and I wouldn't care."

---

Takeru stirred in his sleep. He was having a dream. In this dream he's at the door, at first he couldn't make out who was leaving, then he saw it was Rosalie. They were facing each other, she was drenched in blood.
"Good-bye Takeru." She said and a large hole appeared beneath her. It started Pulling her in. Takeru grabbed her hand, fighting the unknown force. Hand escaped hand and Takeru woke up, falling out of the chair in a fighitng stance, fangs protruded. He instantly looked at the bed and noticed Rosalie was missing. He ran out of the room and beat down her door.
"ROSE!"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 10:25 pm
Rosalie was deep in sleep when a sudden, loud cracking, then thud woke her. She woke screaming, her heart rate jolted, she began shaking trying to calm down. [Rosalie turns into her demon out of fear, Ben's is anger.] Rosalie started to hypervenitlate, she was breathing so unevenly. She was sitting up there in her bed, now shaking more violently in pain, when Takeru came in. He'd been the one who'd knocked it down. Though she reminded it to her several times, she still couldn't calm down. Takeru walked to the bed. "I... need Ben... now..." she choked out. "Please.. Takeru.." It sounded painful for her to be speaking.

----

"Uhm.. alright." Ben said, his voice trembled. Oiya was lying on the bed, her feet hanging off the edge, swaying back and forth. Ben climbed onto the bed. He leaned/ kneeled over her and lowered his head to her neck. He brushed the side with his lips, then his white fangs protruded. He bit down onto her neck were there was the least muscle and began sucking in her blood. It was even more delicious then he'd smelled it to be. The cherry blossom scent of her skin was nothing compared to the... taste of her blood. It was more enticing, and divine than anything his lips had met. After a few minutes, he let his fangs contract. He pulled away from her, his eyes shifted back to their normal pale blue. "Mmm..." Ben said, licking his lips. He leaned again toward her, he held her wrists back, holding her down playfully. He'd leaned forward to kiss her when he heard a loud familiar scream.
"Rosalie.." He whispered his voice terribly frightfilled. He let go of Oiya and burst out if the room and into Rosalie's room, Takeru was standing over her, she was shaking. "What's wrong?!" He yelled running to her side. He kneeled next to her on the bed. He thought of peaceful things, transmitting the mood around him. The room felt happier and placid. Rosalie stopped shaking, her breathing slowed. He looked up at Takeru. "What happened?" Ben asked, his voice urgent.  

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 5:47 pm
(((Dude what the heck? It's all of sudden like...POW! She's seizuring.))

Takeru was shocked. He grabbed Rosalie's shoulders and held her close to him, trying to restrain her movement. Ben came in.
"I don't know we were in my bedroom and I tucked her in and fell asleep and I woke up and I don't know!"
Oiya followed Ben into Rosalie's room. SHe saw Takeru over her. Oiya slipped into a corner, unseen.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 5:53 pm
Takeru whispered into her ear. "Shhhh.....Rose, calm down. It's all right, I'm here. Shhh...Calm down. Don't be afraid." His voice was velvet in her ear. He held her tighter, but not too tight. Ben was frantic beside him.  

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 4:20 pm
[Lol i know. It's because she's trying to restrain her demon from releasing it's self. Takeru scared her, and her demon releases from fear, Ben's demon comes out from anger. Sorry. <3]

"Rosalie, I'm right here. You're ok." Ben said, transmitted again a feeling of peaceful, and serenity. Rosalie's breathing steadied and then she was fine. "I'm sorry Takeru,"Rosalie began."It's just when you broke down the door, it scared me, and my demon unleashes itself out of fear. I didn't want it to, I'm sorry." Rosalie mumured, she closed her eyes, and a tear slid down her cheek. "Ben." she whispered. "Thanks." Rose said, pecking his cheek. Ben hugged her, and kissed the top of her head. He climbed off the bed and stood up. He walked over to the door, then back across the room to Oiya. He took her hand. "I'm going now. Have a good.. rest of the night." Ben said and half-smiled. He led Oiya out of the room closing the door behind him.

"Takeru.." Rosalie whispered. "I'm sorry about that whole complication, I couldn't stop. Will you forgive me for it?" She asked, her voice pleading. More tears streamed down her face. She couldn't help but cry being confused or angry. She breathed deeply, trying to calm down. Stop crying stupid... Her mind chided her. Rosalie looked up at Takeru, her face looked pained.

---
Ryuu sat angrily in his room. Not so much angry, just impatient. He hated not being able to talk to anyone. He stood up and walked to his desk. He pulled back the chair, but he'd smashed it in his hand through his fury. He slammed the broken chair back against the desk, it fell to pieces. Ugh... He groaned. This is ******** ridiculous. He sighed, trying to calm down. He closed his eyes and waited for morning.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 5:38 pm
Ben took Oiya back into his room. He let go of her hand and walked to the bed. He fell back on the bed and sighed. "I'm sorry about that. Rosalie just... needs me sometimes. I don't know.. whatever." Ben popped his neck then sat up. He looked at Oiya with a grin. He patted the space next to him on the bed. "Come here." He laughed.  

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 8:52 pm
"Shh...It's okay. I forgive you. Of course I would. I'm sorry for scaring you, but whenever your gonna leave tell me, cause, you scare me too." He pulled her closer and kissed her head.

----

Oiya plopped down by Ben.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 6:11 pm
[Your posts are like "Pfft..." You could write a tiny more couldn't you?? Please? I hate writing BIG LONG posts and then you're like "ONE LINER... ATTACK!" It's hard to Rp like that....]

"Alright, I will next time. I just didn't want wake you because you looked peaceful, the way you were sleeping. I'm sorry." Rosalie murmered. [Takeru is like standing... right??]
Rosalie pulled Takeru next to her on the bed. She curled against him. "Mmmm..." She hummed. She wiped the remaining tears away from her cheeks.
---------

Ben laughed lightly. "Now where were we?" Ben smiled putting his forehead against Oiya's. He stared into her crimson eyes. He took her chin in his hands, and pressed his cold lips lightly to hers.  

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 7:48 pm
((Well I have like...10 min. a day on the computer. So it's hard))

Takeru laughed and layed next to her. "No worries. I don't really sleep, but then again I don't need it."

----

Oiya kissed back, giggling. She put his arms around him and pulled him closer.  
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games