Welcome to Gaia! ::

The AnimeMangaGames(AMG) Guild

Back to Guilds

Believe you know your anime? Have you read the latest anime? Played the newest game? Then this guild is for YOU!!!!! 

Tags: Anime, Manga, Games 

Reply 2) Role Playing section!
The day they left orbit Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crazy_Munkay

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 2:42 pm
"Um, what can I do?"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 4:08 pm
"Whatever you can, I guess. We're going to need these changes sooner then later. I don't like free falling through space with on way to steer."
Colin said.  

Shiomizu
Vice Captain

Crazy_Munkay

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 4:42 pm
"NO, I actually need something specific to do. Please."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 6:08 pm
"I can help organize a committee of students to help rearrange the school!" Aimi said happily.  

bessio
Vice Captain

Shiomizu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 11:24 am
"Good thinking Aimi, you can take Kaski with you seeing as he wants to help with something. I'm going to get the cables ready for converting the energy from the vents to the orbitals pulse once the school is under gone it's change."
Colin then starting doing just that, pulling a set of long cables with copper wires fraying at each end out of the dead, main orbital engine and placing them in the back up engine.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 4:04 pm
"Well, that leaves me. we will need to make sure that nothing happens to the students or at least that the students are still on board, so I will make a check off list or attendance if you will to make sure every student is okay."

Rai went to the Main Office of the school and wired one of the computers in order to have access to all student files.  

Alex the cyborg
Captain

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Aerith333
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 5:22 pm
Kokoro is typing madly on her laptop in the middle of the hallway. "No signal.." She sighs, "I picked the wrong day to wonder around the school. Might as well try to look for someone I know." Kokoro puts her laptop back into her bag, stands up, and starts walking towards a random direction trying to look for anyone she might reconize.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 6:37 pm
Kaski and Ami walks around the corner and bumps in to Kokoro."Um, hello, i'm Kaski and this is Ami."Looks around for something. "Oh yeah....um we are looking for kids to help us rebuild the school. Wanna join the group?"  

Crazy_Munkay

Aerith333
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 3:50 pm
Kokoro blinks a few times before nodding her head. "Sure. I'm Kokoro," she replies as she waits for any type of instructions.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 4:37 pm
"Um, Ami what do you think now? Should we go look for more now?" Looks around.  

Crazy_Munkay

gaaras and milk
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 5:41 pm
A school girl comes flying into the room. "ARE WE REALLY OUT OF ORBIT?!!" she screams. Raeanne is a slender girl with long black hair and electric green eyes. She is a good student, but she is an outcast. She is actually one of Aimi's good friends. Aimi is her only friend. Raeanne or Rea is very well known around the school because of her strange obsetion with death.

Rae, her hands sweaty and her legs shaking, looked directly into the eyes of Kokoro, Kaski, and her dear friend Aimi...bewildered.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 2:44 pm
"Um, hey Rae, do you wanna join our little party? It is for people who wanna help rebuild the ship." Looks around then looks Rae in eyes waiting for an answer.  

Crazy_Munkay

gaaras and milk
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 4:05 pm
"O-" Rea is cut of by a huge rumble fallowed by a huge bang. "Don't tell me you forgot to check the oxegyn tank..." Rea sighed and ran out the door tawrds the tank room.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 5:54 pm
"That no my job so of course me no do it."  

Crazy_Munkay

Alex the cyborg
Captain

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 7:30 pm
"Sorry everyone." Rai said. "I was just trying to do some rewiring in the school's computer main frame. So, I'm sorry if anyone panicked." After Rai had finished rewiring the school's main frame he decided to go back to his room for a short moment. Out of his closet he took out a suitcase with all sorts of padlocks on it. One by one Rai opened each one of the locks with his arm since the only key to the suitcase was his arm.

He opened the suitcase and inside were machine parts and very sophisticated equipment that was all organized properly. With all the parts in their Rai started to upgrade his arm piece by piece to ensure that the next time he uses his abilities he will be able to sustain it for a lot longer.

After a few good minutes, almost an hour, Rai came out of his room with his newly engineered arm. Around the corner of his room he spotted several students. As he walked closer he recognized them to be Kaski, Aimi, Kokoro, and Raeanne. "Looks like you guys could use a helping hand" Rai said to the students.

Rai knew the school like the back of his hand and knew how to fit everything into Colin's image of what the school should look like after it is remodeled.  
2) Role Playing section!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff