Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Resident Evil, "Did You Know" 's? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

REaceofclubs

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 11:14 am
I'll have to look for that one too. Clearly I dont notice things...  
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 11:17 am
Well, I've beaten RE3 about.... over 30 times for sure... And I only noticed it fairly recently.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 2:37 pm
I thought it was in the MystREs thread that you had it originally.  
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 8:27 pm
Canas Renvall
I thought it was in the MystREs thread that you had it originally.
Yes, it is... Point is, I noticed it.  

Biohazard EXTREME

REaceofclubs

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 3:00 pm
Okay... I can't find "REDRUM"... Is it on the Gamecube version? (I can't imagine why it wouldn't be...) or am I just an idiot? stare  
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 4:51 pm
I only have the original Playstation version.. hmm... maybe I'm giving you bad directions. Let's see... it's scribbled on one of the planks boarding up the windows in the corridor adjacent to the interrogation room.

If you still can't find it, I'll see if I can get someone to nab a screenie of it.  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Blackartist19

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 9:00 am
did you know in the xbox 360 zombie game Dead Rising, also made by Capcom, the mall's food court has a restaurant titled "Jill's Sandwiches".  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 12:14 pm
There's also Chris' Fine Foods.  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 6:13 pm
NotteRequiem
I only have the original Playstation version.. hmm... maybe I'm giving you bad directions. Let's see... it's scribbled on one of the planks boarding up the windows in the corridor adjacent to the interrogation room.

If you still can't find it, I'll see if I can get someone to nab a screenie of it.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 7:05 pm
That's sweet. xd

Did you know Saddler and Leon hooked up in the church?

Did you know that when you first meet Lisa Trevor in REmake and then stand outside on her porch for a while, she'll eventually come out from the back and come after you?  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Blackartist19

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 6:04 pm
did you know that in the second RE movie that alice did the same thing as claire redfield in code veronica. as in facing some umbrella workers and dropping the gun and catching it right before it hits the ground to shoot at either flammable tanks or the workers themselves.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 6:12 pm
Canas Renvall
That's sweet. xd

Did you know that when you first meet Lisa Trevor in REmake and then stand outside on her porch for a while, she'll eventually come out from the back and come after you?

"Damn S.T.A.R.S. kids need to get off my porch! scream "

Hee hee. razz  

MadamTarantula

Zombied_Squirrel

4,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 1:25 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
NotteRequiem

User Image

I didn't realize that was what it said....  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 10:52 pm
Blackartist19
did you know that in the second RE movie that alice did the same thing as claire redfield in code veronica. as in facing some umbrella workers and dropping the gun and catching it right before it hits the ground to shoot at either flammable tanks or the workers themselves.

You'd really have to be some kind of an idiot not to notice the similarities.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Vankala

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 11:09 am
Canas Renvall
That's sweet. xd

Lol, yea. I figured that one out the hard way. xd But it was more fun to find out that way, though. 3nodding  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff