Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Playing
Boarding School For Male Mystics -but there's 5 girls?!- Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:35 pm
{{perfectly fine with me ^^}}  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:00 pm
((Ok...Well I can't exactly wake up in the morning, unless it's a rainy day...))  

rorschach12

rorschach12

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:01 pm
((Ok...Well I can't exactly wake up in the morning, unless it's a rainy day...))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:40 pm
{{then make it a rainy day, i have no problem with that ^^ i love the rain! ^^}}  

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

rorschach12

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:45 pm
((Ok))
Lestat awoke to the sound of rain upon his window. He ran to the window as he could, and when he opened it, rain as far as the eye could see. He smiled with childish delight, as if he was a floridian boy who had just seen the snow for the first time.
Rainy days were the only time he could come out, hopefully it would be like this for the whole day.
After getting dressed, he stepped outside and toke a breath of fresh air.
His room was on the second storie, so he began his decent down the stairs.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:10 pm
alex awoke to the sound of rain. slowly she sat up and rubbed her eyes thinking it was a dream but when she looked out the bottom of her certain she could rain poreing down. she smiled with delight. the one thing better than moonlight. when it rained.she stood up and walked to a mirror and looked herself over. she brushed out her hair with her fingers as it wouldnt be seen anyways. she looked at the clock and gasped and threw on a pair of cloths and grabbed her staff. she stood infront of the mirror and muttered some words then peaked. thankfully she looked the same as yesterday. only with different cloths. she sighed with releaf then ran out of the room. remembering to lock the door. thankfully her room was on the bottom floor and she was able to leave quickly.  

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

Bachiatariko

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:39 pm
((Huh... I thought that this was deleted a while back.

o_O

Wow.))

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:45 am
((... But, its sorta of nice, isn't it?? We haven't rped together in a bit, and school role-plays are kinda fun, so...))

Name: "Aji"
Nickname: None, I guess
Hair: While mainly white, Aji's hair is far from boring (he has three streaks of colour --pink to the very left of his bangs, green right in front of his right ear, and blue just to the right of the center of the back of his head) Despite their length, he allows his bangs just to hang in front of his face, not caring that they reach midway on his nose's bridge. The rest of his hair is layered in a style some would compare to that of a Visual-Kei artist (basically, its layered to allow for some to hang over his shoulders and for some to trail down to his shoulder blades)
Eyes: Rarely visible
Race: Demon (Ose)
Powers: He appears to be wise beyond the human standard and has the answers to even those nagging questions that normally go unanswered. When ordered, he can and will cast maddening illusions on others, according to his master. Has a leopard form as well.
Likes: Highlighters, objects coloured white. Silver-ware. Being with Edward. Things he considers cute.
Picture: http://i432.photobucket.com/albums/qq47/ScentedLies/Aji2.jpg (sorry, I drew the picture a while ago = bad quality to the extreme) At 5 foot 7, Aji considers himself to be at a good height. His hoodie is white, jeans faded, and boots black. To some, his skin seems unhealthily pale. On his left ear he has a Bajoran earring with Old Latin carved in the cuff.

Name: Edward Gewehr
Nickname: Doesn't really have one
Hair: Just long enough to barely meet the middle of the back of his neck, Edward's hair is nothing special. His bangs able to pass his eyes, he parts his hair on the left (meaning the majority is swept right) His hair is golden blond.
Eyes: Tea green
Race: Cambion
Powers: The normal qualities of a cambion (but he prefers to try on his own first, then rely on his power, if necessary) Regarding his master-hood over Aji, he may have skills more fitting for the title of "warlock" (though nothing has ever been proven)
Picture: (no bad drawing of mine this time --he'd look too girly) A tad oblivious to his own health, at 5 foot 10, he's a bit skinnier than normal. He is fair-skinned and can occasionally seen wearing thin oval glasses. He normally dresses in plain white collared shirts with a tie, dress pants and loafers.

Name: "Phlegmatic"
Nicknames: None really (though Aji calls him "Ai-chan")
Hair: Though a bit long at waist-length, Phlegmatic's black hair has somehow remained straight naturally. His bang are short, not straight-cut (neither is the rest of his hair,) and are long enough to cover his eyes, so he parts them on the right (sweeping the majority left)
Eyes: Light brown
Race: Alraune (with the title of warlock)
Powers: Painting with blood, he is able to summon half-wolves and a field of Balsamine flowers to fight for him (he's currently working on expanding this ability) It's not an actual power, but he seems to have a talent for making potions and such.
Likes: Plants, flowers. Cooking, using his mortar and pestle.
Picture: As he still has his baby face and just passes the 5 foot mark (he's 5 foot 2,) he is occasionally mistaken for a girl, but remains confident in himself regardless. His weight is normal. He likes to wear more colourful, long sleeved shirts and slacks (he likes jackets and scarves as well)

((Ahh, it's late and cold, so I'll remake my girl tomorrow.))  

_sa_fille_

rorschach12

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:59 pm
((Wwell looks we have more people to rp with^^))

Lestat, walked down stairs, and upon doing so, saw the man who he had confronted last night. His name was Alex if he was correct. Being a vampire didn't exactly help his memory that much.
He stood infront of him now."Alex right?"He asked, choosing his words carefully. Luckily for alex the rain seemed to cover up the smell the he smelled on her last night.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:32 pm
alex stopped abruptly to keep from running into lestat. "a-ah. ya thats me." she said getting a hold on her voice.  

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

rorschach12

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:47 pm
Lestat tried to find the smell again, but he couldn't."What classes do you have?"He asked, standing there, prolonging the conversation just to see if he would catch the smell again.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:28 pm
"well, i have the normal classes a mage would have." alex started off slowly. "and basic core classes and such.." she said with hesitation. she didnt have a schedual yet and she was heading for the administration to go and make herself one. "and you?"  

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

Bachiatariko

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:15 pm
((I must assume that everyone knows my character.

o_O

But Kaori, once you make your girl character, is she going to be around mine, or...?))

Ozumi stretched, in the form of a fox once again. Shaking her head and weaving a bit (she didn't get much sleep the night before), she looked carefully from left to right, trying to find the office. She needed a scheduel. Walking slowly back and forth and sniffing at each door, she groaned, which came out as a small choking sound, since she was a fox, at the fact that it was raining. She loved rain, but it through her off in this form. She had human sensory in a fox body, which made her a bit more oblivious. She sat and stared at the rain for a bit. It was early-- maybe mostly everyone was asleep. She tilted her head a bit, contemplating changing back into a human form.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 1:28 am
((Name: Kiku
Nicknames: None at the moment
Hair: Light brown, cut short enough that it reaches the middle of the back of her neck. Just a tad choppy, she just allows her bangs to hang in her face (though, unlike Aji, he does push them aside to see --her bangs reach the top of her ears)
Eyes: Pale grey
Race: Shikigami
Powers: Invisibility, bewitchment, shape-shifting (though she has little skill in any of her powers)
Picture: She is 5 feet 5, skin normal, frame normal. It's unclear if she took on a more androgynous look to attend or if she normally looks like that.))

Sighing just for the noise, Edward set his emptied cup down on its coaster without thought, not realizing til he felt a shudder against his arm that he should've set the cup down just a bit more carefully. Grimacing inwardly, he forced a small warm smile, knowing Aji had, more than likely, already begun to watch him with his hidden eyes that held not so hidden fear.

"Don't worry, Aji," he began, carefully tearing himself away from the boy as he handed a blanket in replacement. Waiting till the demon had picked up the silent order and bundled his now shivering-self, the blond smiled a bit more and continued. "Today, it will be my duty to keep you dry and alive." Motioning Aji to join him at the door, he took his jacket and an umbrella --just in case-- and the two made their way to the classroom. The doors opening just 2 minutes and 18 seconds later than normal.

~~

"It's... sorta boring, isn't it?" Kiku asked, voice hesitant as she continued her leisurely pace down the hall. A few seconds passing, she sighed quietly to herself. No answer. Again. Desperate to break the uncomfortable silence between her and the male following, she'd begun to ask the stupidest things. She must have tried at least six random conversations. They all died on the spot, but what bothered her was more, why in the world didn't the boy ask what was wrong with her yet? Glancing over her shoulder, she could see that he was still following like a dog to its master, but he kept his eyes trained on the floor like...

"Ah! I-I mean the weather! Not--" "I know, it's fine." Rendered speechless by the third sentence she'd heard from the boy ever, Kiku nearly stopped in her tracks when she noticed he'd looked up and was now smiling in a shy fashion.

Phlegmatic opened his mouth, about speak, when something seemed to catch his eye. Running ahead and over to a fox walking along doors, he seemed to pause before saying anything. "Is that you, Ozumi-san... ?"

((Hope that's all right, Nii-chan. Oh, and since Gewehr was your favourite, do you remember what he taught??))  

_sa_fille_

Bachiatariko

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 7:08 pm
((He taught Social Studies, right? It was either that, or English.

... damn, watch me get that wrong.

o_O))

Ozumi's ears perked up and she turned to see Phelgmatic and Kiku. Nodding once, she morphed back into a girl, sitting on the ground crossed-legged in baggy grey pants and a baggy grey shirt. "Mhm," she said, nodding slightly. "Hey Phlegmatic, Kiku. You guys here to pick up your scheduels, too?" She smirked a little, looking up at him. "So... still straightening your hair?"

Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff