Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Playing
maximum ride rp,new story((now accepting)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

have you read the book
  yes
  no((i stare at you))
View Results

Bachiatariko

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 1:09 am
Arctic looked at Shade for a second and groaned silently. I know I'm going to regret this... ugh. Curse my humanity. "Why don't you come with us?" She asked Shade. Smirking a bit to prove that she hadn't gone insane or been replaced, she added, "Maybe being treated like a human'll be easier when you're running around with a bunch of mutans." Looking at Tarou, she patted his shoulder lightly. "Can you hear now, Tarou?"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 9:15 am
lays in vent with head sticking out into the open. "stupid vent. so close and yet so far from freedom." looks up into the clouds. "i'm most likely going to get caught up here... oh well. whats life without risk?" hears a sonic boom and a crash. "i wonder what the others could be doing?"  

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

KATKIBA109

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 9:27 am
"I'll wait for you guys at the top ok?"Lance said then going into the wall the climbed up the ladder,he soon came to the end with a lid at the top,he pushed the lid up and moved it up to the side then stepped out ,he was on the outside "Yes finnally!"he turned and saw the girl from before."Hey you made it out"Lance said as he waited by the hole for artic,tarou,and shade.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 10:36 am
"not exactly but i will be soon." heads back in and takes out a kunai and bagan to open the vent up more. then sqwizes out. " now i'm free." flips up and sits near lance. "so are the others comeing,?"  

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

KATKIBA109

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 10:47 am
"Yep so is shade..."Lance said,hhe wondered how it sounded that they were letting a eraser into there little flock.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 10:49 am
shade? whos that? another one of us?  

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

KATKIBA109

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 11:22 am
"He's.....a eraser"He told her.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 11:43 am
"i dont know...... i might get you guys into alot of trouble... and, im an ereaser. im your supposed to be your enemy.....but you guys'll let me come with you?" three scientists appear by the doorway. "guys, run! i'll be up there in a second!!!!" shade transforms into a full werewolf, and slams the door into the scientists, knocking them out  

xXEndlessNitemareXx

_sa_fille_

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 11:50 am
Though Tarou's hearing was still fuzzy, he managed to make out what Shade was saying, and gingerly climbed up the ladder. Once he was on the outside, he just stood within a few feet of Lance and Alex while staring into space, waiting for Arctic and Shade to get there.

... Shouldn't I be more exctied than this... ?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 12:03 pm
looks down hole "hey. need any help?" lays down by the opening and watches the fight.  

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

xXEndlessNitemareXx

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 12:31 pm
shade grunts "not really. i think i gave one of them a concussion, though" he turns back into a human "we need everyone else up before i go up. i want to make sure no one knows we're gone"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 1:14 pm
just tell me what to do and i'll do it." ^^  

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

xXEndlessNitemareXx

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 2:16 pm
"you dont need to do anything. i just wanna check the halls before i go up with you guys" shade sneaks out of the bathroom, and roams the halls with exrteme care  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 7:27 pm
Arctic shook her head. None of it was making any sense, but whatever. As long as she could get out of the place.

Climbing up the ladder, she climbed through and looked out at the outside, a bit confused, but happy she was finally out. Raising an eyebrow at Lance, she turned and asked, "So how's wolfboy supposed to know we got out?"

Bachiatariko

KATKIBA109

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 2:31 pm
"Let me think for asec..."he hadn't planned this.He hadn't panned for this.  
Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff