Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Oaks Alley (cafe) (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sakythia

5,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 9:23 pm
"I will be fine....then again a nap does sound good...."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 2:54 pm
"thanks for the tea Sakythia." *I get up from my seat, leave a generous tip, and jog out the door.*  

Korn On A Stik

Bashful Codger

sakythia

5,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 4:12 pm
susumu that tip is for you, keep it *smiles*  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 2:23 am
susumu looks up and smiles "thank you sensei, this place will be cleaned in no time." the are almost done.and are air drying. susumu uses the two clones to clean the kitchen  

Eris5

Eris5

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 3:44 pm
with the restraunt all clean susumu decides to make herself some tea. she crushes up some herbs in it and lets them float on the surface in the tea pot (which has a strainer built in) susumu pours some tea and goes to the roof to watch the stars.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 10:27 pm
gazing at the stars, contimplating about life. the diner has been so empty lately she sighs. millions of bright stars light up the sky no bright lights hindering the darkness to see the stars a perfect spot. she sips on her tea, hoping her sensei will join her. "maybe we should have a bar or cafe up here."  

Eris5

ll Shinzo ll

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 3:30 am
"Excuse me, is the diner still open? I didn't see anyone so I'm not sure if it's still operating sweatdrop "  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 7:00 pm
susumu peeks her head up from ontop of the diner. she smiles and flips down to the ground "why yes we are open (menu is on the 1st page) just let me know where your ready to order something" susumu smiles to kouga and gets some hot water boiling to make some tea.  

Eris5

Korn On A Stik

Bashful Codger

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 10:44 pm
*I burst in the doors breathing hard. A moment after I enter the ground shakes.* "Hey 'gasp' there 'gasp' Susumu. 'Gasp' Is the restaraunt 'gasp' still open? I don't see Sakythia 'gasp' here."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 1:54 am
"Hey Korn, you just got here from the Cloud dorms right? How're things over there? Man, and I spent so much time fixing the dorms up after Rahenno practically destroyed the whole building...Next time, I'm DEFINITELY getting paid for doing extra work scream "  

ll Shinzo ll

Korn On A Stik

Bashful Codger

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 5:49 pm
Hagane Kouga
"Hey Korn, you just got here from the Cloud dorms right? How're things over there? Man, and I spent so much time fixing the dorms up after Rahenno practically destroyed the whole building...Next time, I'm DEFINITELY getting paid for doing extra work scream "

"Man it is CRAZY! They were doing like Ice Mirror things, and giant tidal waved and fire balls, and other crazy $#!% like that. Just freakin' insane! I don't know about the hired work though bro, the place is pretty damn trashed up. It'll cost a pretty penny and then some to fix that place up."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 10:03 pm
"Yeah, at first I was going to stick around for some more time, but then Asaba started threatening about destroying the whole Cloud village so I came here. So, wanna eat something? To cool down?" Kouga asked his new "friend".  

ll Shinzo ll

Eris5

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 1:02 pm
susumu pours everybody their tea. and smiles. "have you decided what you guys would like?"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 5:07 pm
"Food sounds pretty good right now. I'll have an order of Rice cakes and some tea please."  

Korn On A Stik

Bashful Codger

ll Shinzo ll

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 6:19 pm
"Hmmm...everything in the menu sounds pretty good...well, I'l have a Katsudon please, and tea." Kouga said. "Hmm...I think I've seen you somewhere before...oh! You're susumu-san aren't you? I believe you are in a relationship with Oroami-sama? Not meaning to budge in, but I think I've seen you in the hot springs before."  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff