Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Playing
Demonic High---Now Accepting Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

crimmy_chi

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 3:39 pm
*she take her food with another hand and another hand still hold Lance hand* she sense that Lance begun blushing and she chuckled "you blushing....."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:50 pm
As Akarii sat in the cafeteria eating an apple to big for her hand she kept saying to herself a little louder than normal "You, Akarii Death, are blind. But that just enhances your other senses" She said sensing the other two people in the cafeteria. she immediatly got up but fell again taking her first step towards the door "Gah! Stupid me!" She yelled to no one in particular  

AkariiSaisoko

Dapper Gaian

2,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • nuGen Staff 25

KATKIBA109

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 5:09 pm
"Uh ya..."He said smiling.He quickly turned around to see a blind girl fall."You ok?"He asked always being polight.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 5:21 pm
"No. I don't know where my dorm is." She said with a huff as she got up and swayed a little "Stupid me. I forgot to take my medications..." She says as she pops anti-depressents in her mouth and swallows "Forgive me. I get dizzy unless I take my meds" She said bowing and fixing her eye mask. "Sorry. I'm terrible." She said with a relaxed smile.  

AkariiSaisoko

Dapper Gaian

2,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • nuGen Staff 25

crimmy_chi

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 5:53 am
Medical Ninja Akarii
"No. I don't know where my dorm is." She said with a huff as she got up and swayed a little "Stupid me. I forgot to take my medications..." She says as she pops anti-depressents in her mouth and swallows "Forgive me. I get dizzy unless I take my meds" She said bowing and fixing her eye mask. "Sorry. I'm terrible." She said with a relaxed smile.

"oh... let me help you" she take the young girl hand and help her get up. "my name is Crimmy" she said with a smile  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 1:41 pm
"And i'm Lance.."He said walking up from behind crimmy.  

KATKIBA109

AkariiSaisoko

Dapper Gaian

2,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • nuGen Staff 25
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 3:39 pm
"thank you. I am Akarii-danna er... Akarii. Brother called me danna."She said looking frustrated "But idiot mother got tired of brother. So brother is no longer with us" She said smoothing down the feathers of her wings and fixing her black cross necklace  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:01 pm
herm.... we're going to eat right now, care to join??  

crimmy_chi

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

AkariiSaisoko

Dapper Gaian

2,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • nuGen Staff 25
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:10 pm
"I am no good at people skills. Sorry. So I don't know what to say." She said shrugging "But I was just finishing my apple when I fell Sorry." She said with a deep bow. When a little fox popped out of her shirt. "Kyuu!" Said the little fox licking her masters nose. "Kyuu! kyuubi!" She complained  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:39 pm
"oh... what a cute one, i wish i had one, but i only have this" she start to whistle and suddenly a bat appear ""this is kuro, he can transform into human, my dad doesnt like me keep other pet"  

crimmy_chi

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

AkariiSaisoko

Dapper Gaian

2,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • nuGen Staff 25
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 5:56 pm
"Heh heh. Thank you. Kyuu has been with me since I was born. I found her half-dead in a river. But the good thing about being half-dead is your half-alive too! Bats are neat but they scare Kyuu....." She says reluctantly And Kyuu claws ant her shirt tearing it.... "Kyuu! Kyuubi! Kyuu!" Kyuu says clawing up Akarii's chest  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 6:40 pm
Medical Ninja Akarii
"Heh heh. Thank you. Kyuu has been with me since I was born. I found her half-dead in a river. But the good thing about being half-dead is your half-alive too! Bats are neat but they scare Kyuu....." She says reluctantly And Kyuu claws ant her shirt tearing it.... "Kyuu! Kyuubi! Kyuu!" Kyuu says clawing up Akarii's chest

"oh i'm sorry about that... i didn't know kuro scared kyuu.erm... kuro-chan will you change your shape please"... suddenly kuro poof into a lilttle boy that look like this User Image but with black hair. kuro start to hug crimmy as he blush  

crimmy_chi

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

AkariiSaisoko

Dapper Gaian

2,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • nuGen Staff 25
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 6:55 pm
"Cute. Kyuu doesn't like bats cause she was attacked by a few bats. Er... Bat-demons like this User Image she's still my buddy though" She said smiling and Kyuu says in human words "I am her eyes and she is my ears"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 7:03 pm
alex walked down the halls. " i'm so bored! accualy. you know what. i'm going to go to my dorm and settle in." looks around. " i fi could only find it..." sighs then goes off searching for the dorms.  

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

AkariiSaisoko

Dapper Gaian

2,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • nuGen Staff 25
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 7:58 pm
Akarii smiles and flutters her wings happily 'This is akward! Someone I know is near!! Brother? No mama! no.....' "SISTER!" She cries as her brown haired sister walks up "Hey brat. Hows the blood stained eyes?"She asked impatiently  
Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff