Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
role play story (clean) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MoonSilver777

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 9:28 pm
*nods and sits down looking at the wepon until i hear horses come our way*...oh s**t  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:49 pm
The Avengers wandered in, they were limping, the corjul from Nick's camp was drugged.
"Dont Drink the corjul..." They fell asleep on the spot.  

Blade_of_Soul-

slayer898

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 8:57 pm
ears perk up oh s**t sorry gotta go runs back to the others sees the avengers knocked out what happened to them? and looks over and sees horses oh ********  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 2:28 pm
*looks at the injured then hears horses comming and the king laughing* guys...we gota move...now!!! ill hold him off...*runs to him and starts scaring the horses causing the charage to fall hurting the king*

king: well...pesent 777...such a lovely suprise to see you

*growls as i run up to attack but he slashes me across the neck and i fall on the ground with a thud*

king: now you wont escape from me anymore....*he laughs and puts me in his carrage* i will have some use for you yet...*he fixes his carrage and runs off to his castle*  

MoonSilver777

MoonSilver777

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 2:36 pm
(i hope this one isnt too bad...ive been sick for two days and i really hope no one is mad at this post...if anyone has a promblem please let me know and ill try to clean it up...for now i may not be on for a wile cause of make up work...have fun everyone)  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 3:31 pm
A bager broke the wheel before the king left.
"Wake up!" She Shouted and the avengers roused to her call.
"Darkwing!" they ran to her and hugged her.
"I thought i lost you!" seth cried out.  

Blade_of_Soul-

slayer898

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 8:58 pm
okay with the broken wheel he wont get very far but we still need to perpare the king is powerful and ruthless why he took her back i dont know
do you know of a place we can stay and plan?  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 9:47 pm
*as the king comes to a stop his weel breaks off and he crashes into some trees*

king: who did this...oh never mind...*he yells at his servents to fix his carrage and they go to the castle*  

MoonSilver777

slayer898

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 10:14 pm
d'kor was walking through the forest when he saw the broken carriage a girl and the king for a moment he hesitates if he helps her the creed will disband him just like dakarias killing without a mission or a target the number one rule of the creed was he about to make the same desion as his brother?

he rushes in daggers drawn  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 2:04 pm
Two arrows hit the servents. Xavior and Gero jumped out of the tree.
"Avengers! go!" they yelled. Seth and Darkwing were cuting the ropes off the slaves. Nick and Ferris were assaulting the carrage and darrious was working on Monsilver's cut. They stated the Creedo of the Avengers that was their Fathers.
"By blade and bow we will avenge you. Be it dark or light dont fall asleep, or that will be your last breath. Hurt not the innocent yet decimate the evil..." another voice joined theirs. "And keep thy comrades safe or you will die! We will avenge you!"  

Blade_of_Soul-

slayer898

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 3:26 pm
dakarias rushes to help but sees the avengers have got things under control then he senses a presence that has never come by him in years he looks over and sees his brother happy to see him but then he sees the daggers oh no he has done it he broke the creed walks over to his brother D'kor long time no see brother  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 3:28 pm
D'kor sees his brother oh s**t this is bad he told me to never brake away from the creed now im wanted scared he drops his daggers to the ground kneels and cries why did i think that this was a good idea to help others without a mission he will be so disapionted in him  

slayer898

slayer898

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 3:31 pm
d'kor im proud of you. you did the right thing here though a little slow you made a good choice in your actions though now you r wanted and your not very skilled at anything you only got into the creed cause i was your brother well you had better stick with me from now on they already know of this bends down and whipes the creed mark off his head  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 9:45 pm
A kinght knocked Gero and Xavior out with the spear. Seth ran and triped, hitting his head on a hard root, knocking him out. Darkwing punched the gaurd and the spearbutt hit her inbetween the eyes, stunning her. Darrious had a lump on his head. Nick fell over an arrow in his side. and Ferris drugged. the knight fixed the carrage and hefted them in it.  

Blade_of_Soul-

MoonSilver777

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 12:00 am
king: damnit!!! you knights dont know how to kill a ******** group of furrys!!! *he pulls out his sord and starts fighting wounding most of you*

run save yourselfs!!! dont worry about me...please run for your lives!!! *i yell hopeing most of you would listen*  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff