Lucian Rose
Captain

3,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 6:10 pm
sPiCeYcHiCkEn
Heh, Smur is 10x more perverted than me! But mostly because he's never really been with a girl. I blame his mom. D:<

I've only been with two girls, which I really regret doing. My first kiss I REALLY regret because it was with Tammy before I knew she was cheating on her boyfriend, and before I knew aobut that rumor about her sleeping with every guy she met and doing drugs. She even smokes and rinks, too! WTF?! So now, I really regret it. And Teresa. Jeez, like kissing a dog! THat's mean to say, but it's true! And she was a bit too much of a tomboy for me. I like girly-girls, and a little bit of a tom-boy, kinda like Morgan.. heart
I hate sluts and people who do drugs >.< drinking... well I can't say much since I drink a little but only on special occasions like new years and christmas =3 I knew this one girl who would get knocked up each year and then give up her kids to adoption once they were born stare

Smur: there is nothing wrong with not having a girlfriends yet. I didn't get my first boyfriend until I was your age ^_^ dun worry, you're a cutie so you'll find someone soon ^_^  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 6:20 pm
Lucian Rose
sPiCeYcHiCkEn
Heh, Smur is 10x more perverted than me! But mostly because he's never really been with a girl. I blame his mom. D:<

I've only been with two girls, which I really regret doing. My first kiss I REALLY regret because it was with Tammy before I knew she was cheating on her boyfriend, and before I knew aobut that rumor about her sleeping with every guy she met and doing drugs. She even smokes and rinks, too! WTF?! So now, I really regret it. And Teresa. Jeez, like kissing a dog! THat's mean to say, but it's true! And she was a bit too much of a tomboy for me. I like girly-girls, and a little bit of a tom-boy, kinda like Morgan.. heart
I hate sluts and people who do drugs >.< drinking... well I can't say much since I drink a little but only on special occasions like new years and christmas =3 I knew this one girl who would get knocked up each year and then give up her kids to adoption once they were born stare

Smur: there is nothing wrong with not having a girlfriends yet. I didn't get my first boyfriend until I was your age ^_^ dun worry, you're a cutie so you'll find someone soon ^_^
Me cute???lol well thanks anyways =)  

Smur

Lucian Rose
Captain

3,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 6:22 pm
Smur
Lucian Rose
sPiCeYcHiCkEn

lol. gee, is that all you got from what I told you?
you're welcome xD  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 6:31 pm
Lucian Rose
Smur
Lucian Rose
sPiCeYcHiCkEn

you're welcome xD
Lol i got other stuff outta that.  

Smur

Lucian Rose
Captain

3,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 6:33 pm
Smur
Lucian Rose
Smur
Lucian Rose
sPiCeYcHiCkEn

you're welcome xD
oh yes, you just respond to whats really important, right? =3  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 10:10 am
Lucian Rose
Smur
Lucian Rose
Smur
Lucian Rose
sPiCeYcHiCkEn

you're welcome xD
oh yes, you just respond to whats really important, right? =3
Um um.......moving on lol.  

Smur

Lucian Rose
Captain

3,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 11:58 am