Submit

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:03 pm
empress dee

Which trunks? The GT Trunks does seem gay for sure but Future Trunks doesn't have any specific information all we know is that he looked up to Gohan as an older brother and that everyone else but Gohan, Bulma, and himself are all dead, they are the only survivers of the Z gang so really we don't know if Future Trunks is gay or not as it's a split dimensional timeline which means even though people look exactly the same they may have key differences about them.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 5:29 pm
TheDarkmasterchumble

Oh, yeah, I meant GT Trunks. Sorry. I should have specified there.

So, the latest thing in the actual Renaissance Galaxy was that Sasuke Uchiha showed Dee that he is a passionate kisser when he fiercely grabbed her face and kissed her.

Then later that same day, in Hamster City, Terry felt a bit hurt about that and as a result he led Dee to Dee's old bedroom and made love to her.

If you guys want to comment to that you can. Questions about laws in the Renaissance galaxy are encouraged.  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:40 pm
My avatar was just compared to a Duskull.
Good?
I think so, Duskull is awesome looking.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:28 pm
*shrugs* I dunno about that being a good thing or not. However, I can see how they would say that. wait, I am thinking a duskclops.

1. Your avatar is wearing bandages just like what a duskclops looks like.

2. You are wearing a hat, which looks like a duskclops's head.

3. Your one eye is being covered by hair, therefore, it appears like you have one eye.

Therefore, for those three reasons, you resemble a duskclops.

Theodore Duskclops - a mis-genderly named woman who...

You can finish that sentence.

A duskull has a mask over its face and your avatar doesn't have that. Plus, a duskull floats in the air and does not have bandages. You are likely getting the two pokemon mixed up.  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:21 pm
empress dee

Are you talking about my current or the previous?
Here, I'll go put that one on...

I think that I could see the floating from the fog covering my legs... although I can see Dusclops too.

Edit: ooh, this would be a fun guild game! Like... 'What pokemon is the avatar above you?' And we could do it for Yu-Gi-Oh too! It could be "What card is the avatar above you?" or something. I'm just thinking avatar above you games because it sounds easiest .w.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:16 pm
I believe we already have those if you looked in the subforums.  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 3:05 am
I read the Yu-Gi-Oh section today and I saw that we did not have a game like the one that Paranormal Teddy we suggested. I apologize Teddy for not believing you at first.

This suggestion gave me another idea. Its a way to get promotions a bit faster. All you have to do is post within certain sections.

In the Yu-Gi-Oh section, Untouchable Queen Saya is just 10 posts away from making the Vice Captain promotion. In that sub-forum, you gotta try and make 100 posts if you are already crew, but 125 if you aren't to become a Vice Captain. Those who make vice captain in the Yu-Gi-Oh section gets a lot more control in the Yu-Gi-Oh section. They get to recruit new members who might be interested in Yu-Gi-Oh along with some approved clean-ups. Crew members in the guild already have authority to recruit new members for any section, but the Yu-Gi-Oh one, I want active again.

I just read two great RPs in there. One is called Satellite and its about all of my kings discovering that I broke my own marriage law. Some kings of mine are on my side and wanting to help my case with understanding of why I did what I did, while others are not so lenient.

Untouchable Queen Saya's characters are some of the ones that are trying to see me out of power. I must commend Saya for her ability to play a villainous role without being a villain afterward. She's awesome!

The other Role-play is a boy-love related one called I want you. Its where Seto falls for Yugi Mutou, but in doing so, a whole mess of other problems not Yaoi related have happened. Its basically what happens when you combine light and dark together in the end.

In Satellite, I need some people to play some of the other kings that are not currently in this yet. So far, we have the following:

Egon Spengler
Peter Venkman
Ray Stanz
Kyo Kusanagi
Terry Bogard
Iori yagami
Yusei Fudo
Jack Atlas
Yugi Mutou
Joey Wheeler
and Seto Kaiba

as Kings who already know and are currently being played by someone.

There is a subforum where you can look up the list of my kings to know who needs to be played still.

All of the people on the My Kings list are in some-way either married or ruling a part of my galaxy who only thinks that they have had some wedding with me and hasn't for the Satellite RP.

Those who are on Saya's side currently of that list know of the situation and want to see me gone because they feel that regardless of reason, its not right that even though I am the queen of the entire Renaissance Galaxy, that I have that many kings.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 5:23 am
empress dee

That's alright Dee, I figured that if there wasn't one and you told me there was you either made a small mistake, or had something else up your sleeve ^^

Back to my question, anyways:
Are there any guidelines to creating a role-play?
I mean, I know the general rules and things... but is there any specific information that needs to be added?
So... like a role-play skeleton (like a character skeleton that's found in a lot of forum role-plays)?
Because I was thinking about maybe starting one, but it's a little bit... abstract.
If there aren't any guidelines for creating it, would you mind if I PM'd you the details about it, and maybe you could help me start it up?

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 4:05 pm
Now that's a good question, Teddy.

Since there are many styles of role-playing, the only guidelines I have for creating them are based on their styles.

Depending on the topic of the role-play would depend on where it goes.

I suppose if I had a guideline for creating them, make sure that the role-play can go into one of the existing subforums.

If its a school-based role-play then it goes under the schools subforum. If its a lounge style, then it goes under lounges. Pokemon based rps goes into the Pokemon subforum.

Roleplays based on Marvel/DC characters goes into Planet Marvelous.

Kingdom Hearts based RPS goes where the Kingdom Hearts threads go in my guild.

I guess my first question is...what topic does your RP idea focus on?

This way I can tell you where it goes.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 1:07 am
I just saw "Planes: Fire and Rescue" where racing plane Dusty Crophopper loses one of his gears that allowed him to move faster than the other planes and is forced to become a fire-fighting plane. No, I have not spoiled the ending.

I also saw as a back-to-back feature, "Guardians of the Galaxy". A young boy is abducted into outer space shortly after his mom's death and is responsible among a few others like him to save the galaxy.

Rating Planes in my opinion:

Graphics - Disney 3D (5/5 points for originality)
Comedy - 2/5 There were funnier movies than this of a similar style (Cars 2 being one of them)
Action/Drama/heart stopping moments - 3/5 Lots of drama in this surprisingly
Overall - 10/15

Rating of Guardians of the Galaxy:

Graphics - 5/5 (using make-up on real people to represent other life forms)
Comedy - 4/5 (The raccoon and the tree gave me the most laughs)
Action/Drama/heart stopping moments - 5/5 (almost in every scene one of these 3 things were happening)
Overall -14/15

Guardians of the Galaxy is one of the must - see movies. It has everything that a movie lover would want.  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:10 pm
Warcraft toons of Empress Dee...

Name: Bogardandy
Race: Human
Class: Rogue
Specialization combo: Assassination/combat (DPS)
Level: 90
Health: 387,000
Faction side: Alliance

Name: Serena T Moon
Race: Dranei
Class: Paladin
Specialization combo: Protection/Holy (Tank healer)
Health: 451,000
Faction side: Alliance

Name: Truesdale T
Race: Blood Elf
Class: Hunter
Specialization combo: Marksmanship/survival
Health: 371, 000
Faction side: Horde  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 12:52 am
Wow! Dee, you do have 3 level 90s! So, which toon do you think will make it next to level 90?  

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
Crew

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 1:46 am
To be completely honest with you, Terry, I have no idea. I have a lot of toons to level. But, as a random wild guess, I would say that my warrior Bernie T Dale will be next.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:55 am
Dreamed that Rock drove so fast that I ended up soiling myself big time. It was really quite embarrassing. Oh sure, I laugh about it now, but at the time, it was far from funny. I sure hope Rock was able to clean all of that crap off of the leather seats.

Apologies for that mess, Rock...really.

redface  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 7:52 am
Raditz with Andy performs true Saiyan mating rituals every time they make love. It is filled with sexual torture. However, Vegeta doesn't hold to this tradition when he makes love to Terry or myself.

Last night, I dreamed that Vegeta was making love to me and for some reason, I obtained some memories of Vegeta's during the session. (I blame my Tuffle DNA for that)

These memories were focused on when Vegeta would sneak into the harems or the Saiyan Mating ritual chambers of various Saiyajin couples and each one that I saw was closer to how Andy and Raditz does it.

One scene was almost identical to how Andy is locked in chains on hands and feet suspended in mid-air while Raditz has his sexual way with him. The difference was the couple being viewed and the room was obviously different, but otherwise it was the same kind of scene.  
The renaissance galaxy - important information on front page

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff