Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Cloud Archives (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iZann

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:38 am
Hmm, nice...Zann read the passage,
"A clan long thought to have disappeared, it has recently shown itself in several shinobi. The clan of unmatched speed, their only weakness is dizziness after using the bloodline for too long, but the effect can be lessened through constant training."
Hmm...I didn't know that. Zann then took out another scroll which read "Doujutsu" and flicked for the Byakugan.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:45 am
"well since i'm here i might as well find a hyouton book" rahenno walks back to the kekkei genkai section, he looks under H and find what he was look for "cool, never though i could find anything about my clan here" rahenno sits at a nearby table and opens the book "lets see" he said as he flip though the book. "found something,'hyouton there secrect family jutsu' this looks like it could help" rahenno picks up the book and starts to head out to a training grounds  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:45 am
Kiyoshi grabbed a few books on Lightning jutsu and sat at one of the tables in the middle of the archives. He laid them all out and scanned each one, as he did he started writting notes. "Awsome Lighting Clone Jutsu...Oh my god...I can make them explode to, so awsome." Kiyoshi smiled and wrote diligently, excited about all the new jutsu he found.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:59 am
Zann put down the bool on Byakugan and took out another one which caught his interest, "Strategies for battle". He scanned through the pages, hoping to find useful tactics and strategies for the coming war. Wow, these should be useful. He took the book with him and left for the training grounds to read.  

iZann

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:05 am
Kiyoshi looked through more jutsu and stopped when he found an interesting one. "Electricity Resistance Training huh...Hey Zann, Rahenno, does your village have a lot of people that know water and lightning justu?" Kiyoshi asked curious as he looked up at both of them.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:07 am
Zann turned around,
"Lightning yes, water no. And most of us know the basic lightning jutsus already, as we were trained in them in the academy before we found out our chakra types." He then sat down in a corner and read a chapter that said "one on one battles"

"When faced with a strong opponent, the best thing to do is imagine yourself as him. When hit by your attacks, try and imagine where he would land and what he would do. Before this, the best thing to do is to attack him with clones, to find out his fighting style and his weakness."  

iZann

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:14 am
(yes we have water me, i'm the only hyouton in the village)  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:16 am
"Ok well look at this," Kiyoshi picked up the book and walked over to Zann and pointed to the Electricity Resistance Training. "This is what I was missing. See I was working on this jutsu, the problem was I could never generate enough electricity. The jutsu creates an artificial thunderstorm which boast the power of all lightning jutsu as long as it's in effect, and with this jutsu I can generate enough electricity to create it." Kiyoshi smiled at Zann. "Plus I thought maybe you're village could use it to help in the war, might give you the extra boast you need." Kiyoshi suggesting wanting to help.  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

iZann

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:20 am
((And Daisuke, don't forget))
"We all know this jutsu already Kiyoshi, sorry to disappoint you. We were all trained in the lightning bolt and the electricity resistance, so all the villagers know it already." Zann looked at Kiyoshi and said.
"Though if you have the Rokubi in you, do you need this jutsu?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:32 am
Kiyoshi made a face. "Yes, you can't trust your demon to do everything. Anytime I use his powers, thing don't go right. For one I become emotionless and powerful which is a deadly combination. Besides, his power is not mine, I want to be strong on my own." Kiyoshi then opened a pocket scroll pouch and pulled out a scroll and opened it. "And I know you all know the Resistance jutsu, that's why this could help you." Kiyoshi showed him the scroll and it read as followed.

Raiton: Raikou Arashi no Yobigoe (Lightning Release: Thunderstorm Summoning)
Requirements: Teikou no Kuntou (Electricity Resistance Training)
Description: The user gathers electrical energy between their hands, they then sends it into the air creating dark clouds and causing a thunderstorm with lightning and rain. During this storm the power of lightning type jutsu are increased. Also this jutsu takes two posts to set up. One to gather the energy between their hands, and a second to send it into the air and summon a storm.
Estimated Rank: Genin+  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 10:16 am
"Anyway just pointing that out." Kiyoshi smiled and walked back to his seat and started copying more jutsu.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 12:53 pm
Kiyoshi kept studing the jutsu with no break, he wanted to get stronger, he had to get stronger. Eye not leaving his books he kept writting more and more notes, even writting a few of his own on possible combinations.  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:49 pm
After awhile Kiyoshi went to the Kekkei Genkai section, and started researching his own bloodline. Kiyoshi's head was started to hurt from trying to absourb all this information, but he pressed on and kept reading.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:57 pm
(what are you talking about the only one that knows water jutsu?")

"so, you want to learn some water jutsus. well i know some." futashi said in a chair, reading about his own kekkei genkai, seeing if there is any way to level it up to blood red eyes. (the next stage of my kekeki genkai)  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:06 pm
(No, only one with Hyouton, but their also Daisuke)

Kiyoshi read the section about a bigger style of palm rotation, not taking his eyes off it. "No thanks, I'm just interesting in lightning at the moment." Kiyoshi replied nicely.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff