Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Training Grounds #1 (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eris5

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 4:30 pm
"i learned mistorsy jutsu..i can make solid objects dissinigrate by building up chakra in my hand...its a seperation jutsu...it doesn't work on most people. but a handy trick none the less." susumu smiles she builds up chakra in her hands and thrusts her open palms into a tree making is dissingrate in no time at all...  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 4:36 pm
"That is definetly good," oromai smiled to susumu.  

Havok-Trance

Eris5

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 4:40 pm
"is there any chakra manipulation i could do to boost my taijutsu performance?"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 4:48 pm
"try to manipulate the lighting and your chakra into the sections of your bosy you are using at the time in the fight."  

Havok-Trance

Eris5

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 4:54 pm
susumu flows into the first position that oraomi taught her...from there she concentrates on her chakra...flowing her arms and body through the air. she thrusts her open palm outwards it seems at the speed of light. small amounts of lightning surrounds her hand up to her upper arm...the whole way throughout the strike...susumu's eye twitch's as she faints to the grounds landing on her hands and knees she is extremely fatigued after doing that.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 4:59 pm
"susumu!" oromai ran to susumu and kneeled down by her side, "it's my fault i should have explained it more."  

Havok-Trance

Eris5

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 5:12 pm
"ill be alright...it just felt like i got struck by lightning there for a second though." susumu smiles downwards as she forces herself back up.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 5:16 pm
"you sure," oromai stared at her "try building the lightning into your palm when you attack someone."  

Havok-Trance

Eris5

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 5:23 pm
"ya i'll be alright." susumu looks down at her hand then whips it back into a fist and hits another tree, concentrating her chakra to her knuckles is a bit easier for her....an electrical current rushes with a bullet like trajectory through the tree...  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 6:01 pm
"okay." oroami watched in awe as the tree fell down into a nearby river  

Havok-Trance

Eris5

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 10:46 pm
susumu smiles as she makes a cute pose with her hands behind her back...she is blushing. "i didn't know i had that much power"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 10:48 pm
"it's perfectly alright, now remember what you did with the water?" oromai smiled to susumu "i want you to use your lightning in your Tai-Chi fighting, so instead of just shooting the bolt try keeping it around your hands so when you make contact it is more efective."  

Havok-Trance

Eris5

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 10:56 pm
"hmmm, ok i think i can do that" susumu tries to create lightning to hold in her hands the first bolt shoots out wildly after about 5 seconds...susumu settles down and concentrates on her bodies chakra...she creates a bolt around each of her hands extending in the shape of her hand not so much an orb or sphere. but just more of an extension...she moves around in this state for awhile practicing her taijutsu...susumu takes a break when the lightning becomes unbearable to handle and her chakra is just about completely drained.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 10:58 pm
"ahh the chakra problem, well this can also be channeled." oroami walked to susumu "try to instead of just focusing on it intensely let the chakra handle it let your body handle the lightning, and i can give you some mental tips to help bring up your chakra stamina."  

Havok-Trance

Eris5

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 11:02 pm
"ya, what would some of these tips be?" susumu says while catching her breath..  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff