Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD
~Time Stranger Kyoko RPG~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 12:10 pm
"What do you want?" The wolf prince asked the child with his hands on his hips. "If you didn''t notice, we are in a hurry."

"BUT--BUT--BUT!!!" The child stuttered and soon let out a whine when the wolf prince ignored what the child said and turned his eyes to the princess.

"What are you going to do now?" The wolf prince asked her. "Now that you are out, do you know where you are planning to go?"

"But the ruler of the Sakanazoku clan is missing~!!!" The child cried out in sobs, clutching onto Alcina, "Please help~!" His green eyes turned into big, watery orbs and continued to plead with all his might.

(I''m gonna make the child a "guy" since Kaze referred to the child as "him" biggrin )  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 3:53 pm
(This RP is getting really good! o.o Must continue reading... Btw, here's the link for my character's picture. Click.)  

Froggy Furnishings

Rosalyrica

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 6:20 pm
((Oh yeah I should post my character pic, too. I was going to do that earlier but forgot. http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/22450218/ ))

"The smell is getting stronger. And there's something else mixed in with it..." Lunis said, her long black cloak flapped wildly in the wind. She was on the move again, following the scent of the intruder. Eclim was trying to follow but he still couldn't keep up with her fast pace. Finally he nearly collapsed and hopped to the ground before he could fall over.

"Lunis," he yelled, bending over, "I'm going to go back to the village. I think you can handle this on your own."

Lunis came to a halt and looked back at him. "Fine," she said with a nod. "Tell the elders why I am gone. And If I do not return in a few days..."

Eclim made a scared and angry face at her. "D-Don't say that. Now I'm going to worry about you."

"I'll be fine. Now go. You'll have to hurry if you want to get back by nightfall."

"Right. Hurry. Run. That's all I've been doing lately. That's all everyone's been doing lately." he whispered bitterly under his breath. The werewolf boy started to run the other way at a slower gait.

Lunis continued on until she came closer to the castle. She peered through the tree branches and spied three people by the castle wall. There was a human girl, a child, and the wolf kizoku. The wolf kizoku seemed familiar, as if Lunis had met him somewhere before...but no matter. He was a trespasser and she had to know why he'd come through the werewolf territory. Silently jumping down from the tree, Lunis planned her entrance.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 7:28 pm
((Sorry Leri, I just thought it might be a him since he/she was alone in the woods? is it woods? >_<))

Hayato sighed and scratched his head as the boy got a hold of the princess, saying that the leader of Sakana zoku was missing. "Well..." He stopped at what he was sying suddenly, and turned his head to the sky.

His brows knitted together, and took another wiff of the air. "Who are you." He demanded, looking over to where he sensed another. Another Wolf blood? He cracked his nuckles and a growl escaped from his throat.  

akeikas
Captain

Rosalyrica

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 8:23 pm
Lunis was surprised to hear the wolf kizoku address her and hesitated for a moment. She considered briefly keeping herself hidden but he already knew she was there. Keeping quiet would seem cowardly. She emerged from the forest and bright sunlight fell on her. Her eyes adjusted and she stood proudly before the the three people.

"It is I who should be asking you that, wolf kizoku. You are the one who was trespassing on my territory." Lunis accused. Looking at him, she was reminded of the difference between werewolves and wolf kizoku.

The werewolves were half human, half wolf. The wolf kizoku, on the other hand, were full wolf and they could change from their human form to wolf form at will. Werewolves could only stay in one form. It was for that reason perhaps that the two species rarely made contact. For all their similarities, their difference was what seperated them.
((That's how I see it, anyway. If you disagree on something, Kaze, just say so. ^^))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 10:12 pm
( Oh! No, no Kaze-chan, it's perfectly fine! Everything's going the way I planned out *is actually happy~* heart

It didn't really matter if it was a guy or a girl so don't worry biggrin )  

Leri
Vice Captain

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 10:48 am
Thw wolf prince stood there, looking at the newcomer. "...Lunis?" He asked, and lowered his hand to his sides. He frowned. "And what do you mean I was the one tresspassing." He placed his hands onto his hips. "Its you who trespassed on MY territory."

((no, what you said is fine. I mean, wolf kizoku and werewolf kizoku difference i dont really know, so u can keep making stuff up if you want. ^^))  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 12:33 pm
((Erk... Sorry. I did say I'd be at a convention all weekend... I'm also sorry if this post makes absolutely no sense. I don't think I got back to my hotel room before four am once...))

Alcina hopped down from the fence, declining her new friend's offer, only to have a sobbing child grab hold of her. Then another wolf came in to complicate things. Alcina hadn't even realise Hayato was a wolf kizoku. Well, that would explain a bit about why he seemed sort of off to her...

The little kid's tears brought her back from her musing. "The Sakanazoku..." She pet the kid awkwardly on the head. She wasn't good at this kind of thing. She looked back at the palace wall once more, considering it. She wasn't going to find any of the Strangers there and she did seem to remember something about the Strangers and the clan leaders...

Besides, wasn't it her duty as princess to help her people?

She stood up slightly straighter, meeting to eyes of the of the two wolves. She hoped to stop the fight that seemed to be coming. "I don't know much about your quarrel, but as the second princess of this kingdom I cannot ignore this child's pleas. I'm going to help him."

Alcina thought for a moment before continuing. She really had never been out of the palace before so having a companion who knew the outside world would be good. "Hayato, I would request your help, if you don't mind. Miss Lunis, I may I ask that you wait to settle this matter? There seem to be far more pressing matters."

She gave the little boy a quick hug then smiled at him. "Please tell me what I can do..." If she could do anything for that matter...

((Remind me what the Sakanazoku is again? Oh, and would that be a good time for a certain orb to start glowing? Orb... I keep thinking of Final Fantasy when I say that...))  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 7:25 pm
((Sakana zoku is the fish clan thing. ^^ Or mermaid, i donno. The fish pplz. Sorry if i ofended anyone. >_< Erm, about ur stranger powers, Memory, maybe you can make it glow when u try to save the sakanazoku or one of us on the way over? ^^))

"Lunis, like she said, later on this part. Ill let you go this time since I know you." He shrugged. "I dont like to quarrel much with the werewolf clan anyway, if i can help it."

Hayato then looked over to the princess, and thought on the request. "Well, I guess I can help you out. Only if, after you finish the Sakanazoku problem, you come to my clan, the Wolf Kizoku and settle my problem over there." He stuck a hand at the princess. "Deal?" He asked her, one eyebrow raised.

((I havent thought of the problem yet. lol. Any ideas?))  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 7:41 pm
((kk. I just though she needed to be noble or something, like Kyoko did. But I guess it works differently here anyway. xd Let's see... Ideas for a problem... Since I'm supposed to be reading Shakespeare at the moment, you could always go with the classic usurping of the rightful heir issue. Uncle offed the father or something. Or you could have lost a really important family jewel/stone. wink I really should get back to reading As You Like It...))

Alright! She mentally congratulated herself. Not only did she get herself a travelling companion, but Alcina also bought herself a ticket to see more of the world. And her father couldn't yell at her if she was taking on diplomatic responsibilities. "You've got a deal!"

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 8:59 pm
The child let go of Alcina and gave her a bright smile in awe and in gratefulness at what she said. After wiping his tears and dusting off his robe, he sighed. The child made sure that his round puffy hat was fitted promptly on his head before speaking to Alcina.

"My name is Kane," He announced proudly, "I'm from the Sakanazoku clan. However... I'm the youngest member but sadly, I'm not related to the head of the Sakanazoku." He shuffled his feet and sighed, "The head of the Sakanazoku was supposed to be Sui. He's not in the ocean but I can tell that he's near. He told me once that he'd never leave the ocean behind..." Kane's voice soon turned to murmurs and mumbles after that last sentence of his. His mind began to wonder and turn against him. It said things like 'he said he'd never leave the ocean behind, so why is he missing?' Kane shook his head and spoke again, "I'm assuming that he was kidnapped by a Mazoku. Sui would never leave on his own free will!" He turned to Alcina, "Please princess, will you come with me to the ocean near the Hebizoku (Snake Clan--since they're allies) territory to search for him...?"

KazeHaneRio_FLAME
Hayato then looked over to the princess, and thought on the request. "Well, I guess I can help you out. Only if, after you finish the Sakanazoku problem, you come to my clan, the Wolf Kizoku and settle my problem over there." He stuck a hand at the princess. "Deal?" He asked her, one eyebrow raised.

Kane's smile got bigger as the prince of the wolf clan decided to help out on the task.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 9:37 pm
Today was Alcina's lucky day. Two birds with one stone! "The Mazoku..." She started to explain everything, then stopped. No time for that now! "How're we supposed to find him..." She muttered thoughtfully under her breath.

Well, nothing would get done just standing there! "Alright then! Off we go!." Then she remembered "we" still hadn't been determined. "Miss Wolf, are you coming with us? I think by the end of this, I'll need all the help I can get..."

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 2:10 pm
Hayato crossed his arms. "Well, I can find the mazoku soon as you get me near your village. I have a nose that will outmark any of yours." He said proudly. "Even if it isn't the Mazoku, if you can show me something that belonged to your leader, I might be able to find him." He turned to the child. "Kane, right kid?" He cocked an eyebrow at him. "Lead on, but dont get too far ahead of us."

((Yeah, maybe the family orb thing got lost, and when Hayato finds it, it can be the orb for the wind person thing. ^^))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 6:30 pm
((Uh-oh I'm kinda behind. This is gonna be a little messed up, I'm sorry. sweatdrop ))

The wolf prince stood there, looking at the newcomer. "...Lunis?" He asked, and lowered his hand to his sides. He frowned. "And what do you mean I was the one tresspassing." He placed his hands onto his hips. "Its you who trespassed on MY territory."

She whispered "How do you know...?" So he knew her but she couldn't recall where they'd met before. However, she had business to take care of and she could deal with that later. She folded her arms and glared. "...I think that I would know my own territory. And you clearly went through it. The least you could have done was ask permission instead of sneaking through..."

"I don't know much about your quarrel, but as the second princess of this kingdom I cannot ignore this child's pleas. I'm going to help him."

Alcina thought for a moment before continuing. She really had never been out of the palace before so having a companion who knew the outside world would be good. "Hayato, I would request your help, if you don't mind. Miss Lunis, I may I ask that you wait to settle this matter? There seem to be far more pressing matters."

Lunis shifted her gaze from the wolf kizoku to the princess and though she wanted to settle things right away and get back to her village, she didn't want to start any wars especially with the human kingdom. She was silent and listened as the child from the Sakanazoku clan, explained his dilema.

"Miss Wolf, are you coming with us? I think by the end of this, I'll need all the help I can get..."

The werewolf considered this for a moment, thinking of her brother back at the village. He would be worried sick if she didn't come back soon (he was probably already out watching for her, knowing him). But certainly they wouldn't be gone too long. What harm could it do?

"It's Lunis. Alpha of the werewolf clan. Very well, I will accompany you for a short time."  

Rosalyrica

Dapper Dabbler

OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas