Star Academy Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CrisisExceed

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 12:07 am
SetoJKaiba
(The stars that need to be found are on the first page. It was a test of your reading skills. Did you really look at the first page entirely to know exactly what was going on or did you skim through it and ask Dee or rather tell Dee what stars you want to be? Is that the way of the true roleplayer? Do you ask everybody the same thing when it comes to roleplaying? If that's the case, then don't you wonder why you are only in this guild and are having trouble with others? You gotta do reading! Teachers tell you to read through things in order to know what is going on. Now if you were wanting to be a certain star, instead of asking Dee or telling her that you want that spot, why not try to earn it fair and square as if you are really in school?)

((We did look...this is all a part of role playing. We know what's going on we read and saw what stars were. But you know that doesn't mean our characters should know as well. That the role-playing part of an RP. We don't god-moders who suddenly know everything. I think it is you who needs to remember what is means to be a true role-player.))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 12:29 am
Song of the Sirens
Dawn didn't want to seem scared so nodded. "And how do you suggest we do that."

Fallon pointed his index finger in the air and opened his mouth to say something. Suddenly his hand dropped and he hung his head. "That's the part I'm still contemplating."  

CrisisExceed

SetoJKaiba

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 1:31 pm
Seto sighed and said, "No wonder the school disappeared on you. You've lost your star quality. Here, the list. There are 10 stars left to find. So let's use our hearts and find them."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 10:53 pm
Jet glared at Seto. He really didn't like this guy for only knowing him for 15 minutes. They were going to start searching. "Can't you go somewhere else to be a jerk?"

Rock took a deep breath and crossed his arms. He wasn't going to stoop down to Jet somewhat childish level. Sure Seto was giving them a direction to point in but still he could have been a little nicer in his directions in stead of treating them like they were nothing but a bunch of imcompent idiots. "Look, we may be teenagers but we're idiots. If you're going to keep that attitude up then we'd perfer it if you left us be." he tried not to let his anger build.  

CrisisExceed

SetoJKaiba

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 7:58 am
Seto's face grew hot with anger. He said in a stern voice, "Who is being rude here boys? Wasn't it you three that tried to skip out of class earlier giving the excuse that you knew where you were going when you hadn't even been given instruction yet? All I am doing is giving you a taste of your own medicine. I think I know where one of the stars are, but I am not telling you guys where it is for that would be cheating."

Seto whistled for his blue eyes white dragon, mounted him, then soared off to the Bogard bar.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 10:52 am
"Actually Rock and I had just walked in." explained Fallon. He really didn't know what was happening before that.

Jet growled. He was sick of everyone trying to say he was trying to skip class. "I wasn't trying to skip class I was looking for my class!"

Rock turned his back to Seto not even caring any more. He just picked up the list. He looked it over...highly interesting powers. 'Something wrong Rock?' asked Chaos. Rock took a deep breath as his vampire fangs took their place. "Just hungry."  

CrisisExceed

Eiri Uesegi
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 7:38 pm
Just then a man with shortened blond hair, a tailored suit and a candy stick in his mouth walked up to the group. "So this is Star Academy. Man, why does Shuichi always do this to me? He makes me miss my deadlines. Hmm, so there's..." Doing a head count, he pointed a finger at Rock, Fallon, Jet, Dawn and Seto..."5 here, then there's me... that makes six of us."

Then the man made a low whistle, "Small class. I thought it'd be bigger than this. Hey you," the man pointed at Fallon, "How many people are supposed to be in this class? The name's Eiri Yuki. I was supposed to be here an hour ago, but my boyfriend made me late today."

(What did you think of my entry?)  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 12:02 pm
Fallon looked at Yuki. He jus a biy irked by being called 'Hey you!', but he'd let it slide for now."I'm not quite sure. We need to find the other stars. But first we want to figure out which stars are which." Somthing had kicked Fallon in the back of his mind. As a result he stuck his hand out to shake hands with Yuki. "Oh, I'm sorry. My name is Fallon Underwood. And this is Rock Howard," he said pointing to Rock who had his vampire teeth sticking out. "And the legendary Ace of Angels himself, Jet McKlain."  

CrisisExceed

Eiri Uesegi
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 12:42 pm
Yuki was thinking, but didn't say out loud, "These guys must be idiots. To figure out how many we need is all having to do with counting."

He did say however, "Please allow me to look at the list. I honestly think at this point it should not matter who is who. We just need to feel out the number that isn't here. It's a matter of who is in this group and then if say we count from the top of the list down, we'll know how many is left."

Sighing, Yuki said, "Okay, for example, say there are 14 stars in all on this list. This is without looking at the list. And there are 6 of us here. Proof of that is there is you, me, Jet, Rock, Seto, and Dawn. I know Seto and Dawn from other areas in life. Adding those names, we get 6. If there are 14 on the list, then that means there are 8 we have to find. 14 minus 6 is 8."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 6:51 pm
Dawn just sighed. This whoule thing kept getting weirder. She had a strange feeling. "Does anyone else feel like we're being watched." She asked looking around.  

Song of the Sirens

Fuzzy Shapeshifter

CrisisExceed

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 7:48 pm
Jet was getting really sick of everyone repeating themselves. He growled finally. He had been really calm about it but now it was the last straw. "Grr!! We know how many are left we want to know which one we are!!! Why doesn't anyone get that!"

Rock shook his head. His hunger was building up more. He was ready to attack any of the people behind him. But he kept it inside and just spread his wings and flew off. He was really hungry and didn't want anyone getting hurt because of his hunger. 'Wise choice, Rock. You control yourself.' "Lets just find something to hunt," responded Rock.

Fallon watched Rock fly off. He turned to the others. "He'll be back...he's just going to hunt for a little bit. We were lucky he was able to control himself."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 8:09 pm
Shuichi burst onto the scene and said, "Yuki, Yuki, Yuki! Tohma just got killed! Some vampire sucked his blood in broad daylight!"  

ShuichiSShindou

Eiri Uesegi
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 8:12 pm
Looking at Jet and Fallon Yuki screamed, "Controlling himself?! Rock just murdered my brother in law!"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 9:21 pm
Rock was in the forest still hungry. Thoughts of flying back to the group and sucking each one of them dry was starting to sound mighty tasty. He still hadn't found something until he had spot a deer."

Fallon glared and yelled back at Yuki. "Rock doesn't kill humans. Chaos won't let him!" Though without him even realizing Fallon's yell turned into a sonic blast of sound.

Jet was looking at the list to try and drown out all the people yelling. He looked up just in time to see Fallon's display. He knew then and there Fallon's star. "Fallon! You're the star of sound!"  

CrisisExceed

ShuichiSShindou

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 9:42 pm
Shuichi then said, "Then what vampire could have drank Tohma's blood and killed him! Could it have been somebody after Chaos?"  
22. Schools - Get help with school work here

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff