Welcome to Gaia! ::

AkatsukiHQ - Home of the destined

Back to Guilds

Akatsuki Naruto 

Tags: Akatsuki, Naruto, Roleplay, Cosplay, Itachi 

Reply Naruto Rp's
xx__ [[ You wiish you were wiith me. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The only way to not be afraid...
  ...is to face your fears.
View Results

ero-pii

Timid Phantom

10,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 7:47 am
User Image

Tobi

Remaining silent, the Uchiha mulled over what Itachi had said to him, as he smirked behind that swirling orange mask. Listening to Itachi pretty much scold Hidan, he heard Hidan say something back, but his mind was racing over ideas... Things to say about what Itachi had said to him, and once Hidan's chakra was quickly reaching the outskirts of Konoha, Madara decided to speak as himself again.

" Well, it was one of the few. There's also the Hyuga clan. " He said, thinking of the clans in the village. " And the Nara clan, but they're simple enough. Mainly the Hyuga clan... If we had gotten rid of both our clan, and the Hyuga clan, this village would be nothing. Even with Sasuke, Naruto... Kakashi... " He said simply.

" Did I do that on purpose? Surely you jest, Itachi. Of course I chose a stupid 'leader' " He said, sighing lightly. " I had to pick someone whom, once I was ready, I could easily kill so that I could take my place as leader... " He said the last things in a softer voice, since he was standing right beside Itachi anyways.

Well, his secret is out. He had to be careful, and he had to be very careful. If Itachi told anyone... Madara would kill him. He had already shown that he didn't care about any of his clan-- Except Itachi. Itachi and him were like best friends, because they did something together. Then again, Madara and his own brother were like best friends too, and he killed Obito. So, really... Did it matter?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 11:00 am
User Image

Konan

Konan sighed as she was left behind. She had heard the scream of the victim that Hidan had probably chosen, and right now, she knew that they would come back... She just had to wait.

Performing several handsigns, Konan's back actually grew wings of paper, as she moved them a bit, then flew into the air, over the Konohagakure walls, and towards the three powerful chakra signatures of Tobi, Itachi and Hidan.

Once finding them, she soared down, as the paper wings folded so that they weren't as noticeable. " We're going, you three. Now...? " She asked. Overall, she knew that they would probably do whatever Itachi did, so she gave him a cold look, and had to hope to god that he was done whatever business he had done in Konoha.

ero-pii

Timid Phantom

10,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Sorcerer Fye D Flourite
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 5:15 pm
The Uchiha had watched Hidan hurry off, simply rolling his eyes at how pathetically annoying that man was. Looking back to the other Uchiha, he sighed, smirking slightly. "Well...you know, we could always finish what we've started..." He said this in a quiet voice, as if to make sure no one around them could hear that one bit. Though his eyes had quickly shifted to spot Konan coming in from a distance...Here we go again..Had to deal with that woman again. Or...how about just play mind games with her to torture her alittle?

Itachi walked up toward her but still stopped a ways away. "Well well...'long' time 'no' see....although, I wish I hadnt seen you at all.." He raised a brow, taking note to her question...So she wanted them to go back still, he had still disaproved of being ordered around by women...So he'd have alittle fun before he went back. "Go...? Well...I dont know, I was thinking of getting something to eat...and maybe go to torture poor Sasuke again...Oh and I did want to train alittle on top of that..." Here he was..Making a bunch of excuses just to waste time and annoy her...Why did he feel like annoying her? Well he hated her of course. "Oh...and I cannot forget the Anbu, I wouldnt mind a little fight before I went back...Ah, and I think I forgot something at the 'old' hideout..Perhaps I should go back and get that.." His evil little smirk seemed to grow as he slowly looked to Tobi. The Uchiha's list seemed to be growing as he craved to torture her more. "Hm, or maybe I'll just stay here in Konoha and finish off what Hidan started, or maybe I will go to the next town...?"

The raven haired male's gaze had slowly turned back to look to Konan again, his smirk was completely gone as if he hadnt even been smirking at all. "...And what makes you think I would want to follow your orders anyway...You are nothing to me, If I had the option I would have probebly burned your pathetic paper away to nothing for just following me to give me such an order..." The Uchiha's mood had completely changed from mocking to down right pissed off.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 5:37 pm
User Image

Konan

Konan showed no emotions. It was what she was trained to do, as she listened to him go on and on, and when he mentioned burning her precious paper, she finally looked up, but didn't meet his eyes. No, that would be a stupid thing to do. Then he would be controlling her, because she would be trapped in his stupid genjutsu. She soon felt that Hidan's chakra was out of Konoha, as she smirked lightly to herself, but unseen thanks to the Akatsuki cloak.

" No, Itachi. I am not in control of you... No one seems to be, because you don't listen to orders. You do whatever the hell you want, and no one can stop you... " She said, as she spread her paper wings, and soared back into the air. If she had continued talking to this man, she would probably go insane with hatred and attempt to kill him. But, he was right. He could burn her paper with his jutsu, and she wasn't sure what the hell Tobi was doing with Itachi, but it was a little annoying.

ero-pii

Timid Phantom

10,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

ero-pii

Timid Phantom

10,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 5:41 pm
User Image

Madara

The Uchiha watched as she went, and sighed. " Stupid woman... " He said finally, as he looked to Itachi. " We could finish what we started... But then everyone would know that Madara Uchiha was back... That could cause quite a few problems, Itachi. " He said, smirking lightly. He had a few plans of his own that involved Itachi, so he had to be cautious. But, as far as Itachi seemed to know, Madara was just back for the hell of it. He didn't suspect anything, as far as Madara knew.

However, he could possibly be thinking the same thing. Madara had killed Obito, and they were like best friends. Better yet, they were brothers. And he had killed him, simply for his eyes. So, the question now, was... Did it matter? He had asked himself this many times before, and each time he gave himself the answer that it didn't. But, he wouldn't kill Itachi... Itachi had nothing that he could take. So, it did matter.

And he didn't have to worry about Itachi taking his eyes, because he was much stronger than Itachi. By far.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 5:52 pm
Itachi had simply chuckled when Konan had finally left, he knew she realized the fact that he could burn her precious paper, he saw her slight reaction, though..that little torture moment wasnt enough for him. "...I hadnt even begun my true torture...If only she'd stayed alittle longer...Oh well.." He smirked again, turning to look back at Tobi with a dull expression.

The Uchiha hadnt really cared what Konan said, it was true, he did do what he wanted. The only people that had any slightest control over him in his life were the Uchiha's, and boy did they ever fail back then..His eyes continued to stare at Madara in thought before sighing softly. "...I suppose I could head to the new base now...I've felt Sasuke and Naruto's chakra from here....screw going to find Kakashi, I'm not in the mood to find that moron right now.." He turned slightly and looked up to watch Konan disappear slowly as she was heading out of Konoha. "Not by that woman's orders I will not go back no...I do everything I have to, but at my own speed...and 'leader' and Konan cannot stop me from doing so..."

Looking back at 'Tobi', Itachi grinned slightly. "As for the Hyuuga clan...I could make them drop one by one perhaps...make it look like a suicidal act..? scare them alittle until they're paranoid...Or we could have Hidan go on another rampage.." He smirked at the thought of Hidan ripping through the Hyuuga clan, especially with how he killed people.

Sorcerer Fye D Flourite
Captain

ero-pii

Timid Phantom

10,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 6:04 pm
User Image

Madara

" Well, whatever happens to the Hyuuga clan, I will most definitely be a part of it. " He said, as he listened to Itachi. " hm, go to the new base? Not really a point in that... It's not too nice. I don't really understand why everyone has to be there... Those were not my plans, which means Pein's being a bad leader again, and doing things without my permission... " He said calmly, as a sigh was heard from behind the mask.

" No need to go back just yet... Unless you want to, Itachi...San. " He said, adding the suffix "-san." Why he did that? To show that they were friends. He wondered if he would get the same respect in return from the Uchiha.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 6:22 pm
The Uchiha stared at the other blankly, raising a brow. He completely ignored the part about the Hyuuga clan after hearing Madara, slash, REAL Leader, adding such an honorific. San..? He could imagine Kisame adding that because he basically allowed Itachi to boss him around, but Madara saying it? He sighed, smirking slightly. "Itachi-san? If you are trying to refer to me as a friend here, drop the honorifics..I am fine just as Itachi..." He grinned, now leaning forward slightly as he crossed his arms. "Or did you think that would annoy me..? Ma-da-ra-Saaaaaan?" The male seemed to say this in a silly way, as if to tease Madara alittle as he said it.

Blinking softly, Itachi looked up at the trees past the Konoha gates, it hadnt mattered where he would go, Itachi simply didnt feel like heading off to the new base yet, atleast not until he started getting tired. Besides, hanging around in the woods and in the village gave him an excuse to stay away from Pein and Konan, that was good enough reason for him to stay away. "So even he disobeys you hm..? Even though you are technically his leader as well...? Quite sad..He doesnt deserve to take control of us, I would like to see him try and drag me back really..."

Was Itachi such a horrible man? In some ways, yes. But to people he trusted, he was just another ordinary male looking to annoy people. That had to be one of the most amusing things to do for someone with nothing to do. Tease..Annoy...Torture...you name it..Hell, one of Itachi's skills were used to Torture the hell out of people. Which had only made him wonder...Could that same fate fall upon himself in a backfire one day..? Would he die by his own trickery and torturing..? Or would it be something much worse...Thinking of this had only given Itachi a quite serious expression on his face.

Sorcerer Fye D Flourite
Captain

ero-pii

Timid Phantom

10,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 6:32 pm
User Image

Madara

[ Good... Evening, Ita-san. How're you? ]

" He disobeys me, but he gets punished for disobeying me... It's tempting... Sometimes... To just, show everyone at Akatsuki who I really am... And take my rightful place as Leader... But, you could imagine how many questions and alarms that would raise... " He explained in a calm voice to Itachi, as he silently stayed beside the Uchiha.

Turning at the sound of something, he quickly withdrew a kunai and flicked it towards the intruder, seeing a small girl of about ten years old, completely innocent, and seeing the kunai hit her right in the throat, as she dropped to the ground. Closing his eye from behind the mask, Madara sighed lightly, then slowly opened it, as he turned back to Itachi and continued walking. He himself had no problem with killing innocent people. Hell, it was what he had done his entire life...

" Right, Itachi. " He said with a smirk from behind the mask. Man, this mask was so suffocating, he wanted to take it off, but Akatsuki members kept randomly appearing, and he couldn't allow anyone seeing his face. Hell, Itachi hadn't seen his face for nearly seven years. Sure, he was hearing his voice, but it isn't the same as seeing one's face.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 7:08 pm
(( I am tired...ever so tired...and you..? ))

The Uchiha turned to look back at Madara, then to the girl who had just been hit by the kunai. Staring at her for a minute he sighed, turning and walking, making sure to stay near Madara. Normally Itachi had Kisame to stick near for when they were walking around, but this time he didnt.

Watching Madara, Itachi grinned, that would be an interesting thought, alot of people would be left in chaos with all those questions. Though, he knew that it would be best to keep it secret for now, he would let Madara enveil himself if he wanted it to happen one day. "So what about this new hideout...same as the old one..? Just set in a different location I'm sure...We could have atleast used the old hideout as a little trap to trick anyone who thinks we still hide there.."

Yes, that was one of Itachi's plans, to make it as if that old hideout was a tricked cave with no goal at the end, people would die continuously trying to get to the end to find someone only to have nothing to accomplish at the end.

Sorcerer Fye D Flourite
Captain

ero-pii

Timid Phantom

10,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 8:01 pm
User Image

Madara

[ Neh. Sleeping all day. Quite awake at the moment. But, Ita-san. If your tired, you should get some sleep. DD : ]

With a tired sigh, Madara thought for a second, then registered that Itachi was talking to him, as he calmly continued walking. " Pretty much. Only... More concealed. I'm trying to think of a good punishment for Pein... " He said, informing the other Uchiha that he was in fact in thought.

With another sigh, the male came up with an idea. " We should get rid of the Hyuuga clan... " He said finally, glancing over at Itachi to see what he thought of that idea. He was dead serious. I mean, who needs the Hyuuga clan? No one. They're useless...

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 4:48 am
(( That is exactly what I just did.. ))

The Uchiha watched Madara for a moment before looking away to wait for the other to finish his thoughts before he said anything again. Itachi respected others when they were thinking about things, he knew that people liked silence then they did so, even he himself wanted silence when he was in thought, it was natural.

Hearing the other say something about the Hyuuga clan, he switched back to looking to him and smirked. "Now you agree with me..." He looked away slowly to think about it a second time before shrugging. "Well if we got rid of the Hyuuga clan..Only you and I, as well as Sasuke and Kakashi would have any eye technique at all in Konoha...we could work that to our advantage.."

Itachi's thoughts had trailed off with his mind for a moment before his eyes narrowed slightly and he turned to look at Madara again. "What of Kakashi...will you have plans for him...? I watch him because he's been after me for a while now..After I made my first appearance in Konoha after what you and I did.." Itachi had a dull expression on his face again, he was serious again about the matter. It had been true..Anytime he would make an approach, he knew he was being watched.

Sorcerer Fye D Flourite
Captain

ero-pii

Timid Phantom

10,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 9:47 am
User Image

Madara

[ Good, cause Ita-san needs his sleep. xD It's funny. I saw the time of the post, and that was five minutes after I went to sleep. x3 ]

Madara was soon in thought once more, as he saw the gates in front of them, and looked to Itachi. " We should leave. Not to go to the base, but to get out of Konoha. It's dangerous to be here, and chances are that if we leave the village, no one will come after us. " He said to Itachi, as they seemed to pause.

" As for Kakashi... We would have to kill him. There's no way he could take on both of us... And I know that you are already stronger than him, but it's his friends that keep interfering from you killing him. " He said.

" But, yes... The Hyuuga clan... Should probably go. Like I said earlier, Konohagakure would be nothing without them. Wouldn't it be rediculously funny if we just eliminated all the main clans? Nara, Yakanama, Haruno, Rock, Aburame, Akimichi, Inuzuka... " His voice trailed off, because he realized how silly he was being. Destroy all the main clans? Yeah right.

It would be near impossible.

Unless they got picked off... One... By... One.

The Uchiha looked over at Itachi and smirked from behind the mask. How badly did he want to take off this mask? Oh-so badly. It was tempting to just take it off and let the rest of the clan know... I mean, what would be too big of the danger?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 2:09 pm
(( Interesting...by the way, check out your art page if you havent already. ))

Itachi shifted slightly, well Madara was right about that, they did have to leave. Chances are, after Hidan's little killing spree there, Anbu would probebly be out soon looking for the source inside the village. "I agree...let's go then..." He started walking again after that, heading toward the gate of the village. He wouldnt want to stay in the village anyways, as he said before, he lost alot of his chakra recently so he couldnt fight as well as he normally could. Yes he could take on a couple people still, but if a large group came at him, there might be a problem. He didnt want to waste more chakra then he needed to.

The Uchiha memorized the first time he met up with Kakashi after his little runaway, the fight with him was ridiculously easy, but the fact that Might Guy had jumped in before Kisame could grab Kakashi for him was quite annoying. "Actually..I've tried to grab him before after setting him in the Tsukuyomi for a while...the only one who stopped us was Might Guy...He seems to be the only one who would have been an issue getting through at that time.." He watched Madara and smirked.

Itachi hadnt cared much for the other clans of the village, he would kill everyone off if he wanted to, risky as it may seem. Though he indeed knew, they would have to do it one by one, bit by bit. "We would do it one at a time...and carefully for that matter...The Hyuuga clan wont be a problem, their fighting style stands out...And that clan that uses mutts to fight would be easy, they are nothing without those mutts..."

Sorcerer Fye D Flourite
Captain

ero-pii

Timid Phantom

10,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 2:25 pm
User Image

Madara

[ Yes, I saw it. xD I think your a WAY better artist than I, Ita-san. - nodnod - I just drew a really good Naruto. I will put it up after I post, if my scanner is working. xD ]

Walking out the Konoha gates, the Uchiha already felt relieved. " Do you think we should?... Get rid of the other well known clans...? " He asked, glancing over at Itachi, as he paused, checking for any chakra's. After being a hundred percent positive and then some that there weren't any around, he slowly brought his hand up to the orange swirling mask, and slowly lifted it off his ivory-skinned face, as he closed his eye, then slowly opened it, the onyx-hued optic showing, where his left eye would be was covered by his almost black-locks of hair, as he looked around. Ah, much better.

" The only somewhat problem is Might Guy... " He repeated, and sighed lightly. " Shouldn't be a problem. " He said thoughtfully... Calmly. This is what calmness meant.

Naruto Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff