Reply Role Playing
ninja rollplay Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KATKIBA109

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 1:58 pm
"Bull...crap.."Hogosha said simply."You were both acomplises..."he said and looked to the girl with a fearsome look."I wouldn't get involved in this,now it would be great if you pointed me towards the nearest village."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 2:07 pm
Syuu heres movement in the tree.

Kacy looks over at Syuu. "Dont tall me your firends are back again."  

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

KATKIBA109

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 2:31 pm
Hogosha looks at them strangly."Freinds?"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 2:37 pm
Kacy looks at Hogosha. "Oh ninja`s form Syuu village are hunting her and trying to kill her. Becuse she was blamed of killing...."

"I didnt do it!" Syuu slams her hand back hiting the tree. "Oww that didnt help any....." Syuu takes out a pocket knift and starts to cut the ropes.  

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

KATKIBA109

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 2:39 pm
Hogosha sighed,was he actually buying into them,well it couldn't hurt."..I'll take care of them for you.."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 2:44 pm
Syuu shacks her head. "Its not your problem its mine." She cuts the ropes off. And she starts to run form a lake.

"Now can you let me go...So i can save Syuu?" Kacy says calmly  

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

KATKIBA109

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 2:51 pm
"Fine...ajust yourself five inches to the left..."he ordered.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 2:57 pm
Kacy dose what he says.

Befor Syuu gets to the lake. 3 water ninjas jump infront of her.  

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

KATKIBA109

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 3:00 pm
Hogosha pulls on an invisble string and a kunai falls from above cutting the ropes."We better go..."He said as he ran off.

he soon got to the lake."Do you need any help?"he asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 3:21 pm
"Nope." Syuu says kinda scaryed. "Hidden dark water dragon jutus." Out of the water comes a dark dragon made of water. "Meet my firend. His alot stronger then my other dragon. And of you run he well hunt you down. The bested part is. You cant kill him!" Syuu says in a evil voise. All 3 of the water ninja start to back up. The dragon slams on them 1 of them jumps out of the way. Syuu looks at Hogosha. "See i didnt need your help." The lasted one gets up behide Syuu. He pulls her hair and puts a kunai to her thoat.

Kacy runs up behide Hogosha. "Mmm i see im late..."  

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

KATKIBA109

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 3:25 pm
"Yep..looks like she does need my help."he said as he stared eye to eye with the water ninja,he made some hand signs."Paralisis jutsu.."He said,this made the enemies mind beleive that they were paralyzed.Hogosha walked forward.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 3:31 pm
Syuu looks at him mean. "I dont need your help." She whipers.

Kacy sits on the growned and fans herself.  

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

KATKIBA109

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 3:36 pm
"Well it seems like you do."He said removing the mans hold on her hair and moved the kunai away from her throat.The man was still paralyzed,and hogosha shoved the man in the chest and he flew backwards hitting a tree.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 3:51 pm
Kucy throws her fan at the water ninja head. The fan cuts his head clean off. "Sorry i just had so do something."

Syuu looks at Hogosha. "I didnt need your help! Just becomes it seems like i do dose not mean i need it." Syuu looks at Kacy. "And the same gose for you to!" She yells as she storms off.  

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

KATKIBA109

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 3:53 pm
Hogosha watches her."Whats her problem?"  
Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items