Welcome to Gaia! ::

AkatsukiHQ - Home of the destined

Back to Guilds

Akatsuki Naruto 

Tags: Akatsuki, Naruto, Roleplay, Cosplay, Itachi 

Reply Naruto Rp's
The Akatsuki Hangout -Now Open- Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like the Akatsuki?
  yes
  No
View Results

Diamond Sakura

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 7:41 pm
ShippuudenHinataUzumaki
Diamond Sakura
Kiyoko looked at her,"Was it Itachi?" She knew a thing or two about Lina, so she did not believe her, when she said nothing. Not to mention, Kiyoko saw her tears.She hated Itachi, she hoped that she was wrong about him this time.

"No, it's not him." she said, hoping Kiyoko wouldn't go and ask Itachi the real story. By now the tears had stopped, but she was still sulking.
Kiyoko looked down at her,"Who do you think your fooling?How about you tell me or I'll ask him,.."she smirked knowing that she would speak up.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 7:43 pm
Itachi no Danna
Caelus watched TenTen, blinking softly as he watched the two girls. "Hm...even more interesting...Konoha is just as peaceful as ever.." He again spoke in a muffled voice all thanks to his sucker. Lifting a hand to his face, he grabbed the stick of the sucker and pulled it out of his mouth, looking to the side to stare at the trees just past Konoha's gates. "And to think I used to live here...its almost unfamiliar...I dont even have friends here yet" He stuck the sucker back in his mouth and began walking to try and remember where every building was in the village.

Itachi had finally made it to the lake, stepping next to the water and sitting down, his eyes staring blankly at the ripples caused by a few dead plants and leaves floating on the water. What could he possibly do for the next period of time, his partner hadnt returned yet and he wasnt interested in sparring with anyone.
Tenten spotted the stranger,"...," she wanted to know why he was just hanging around, but more then that she wanted to know where Kiyoko was.She looked at him,"What brings you here?"  

Diamond Sakura

ero-pii

Timid Phantom

10,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 7:48 pm
Sayuki Shizu

With a smile to herself, the ex-kirigakure nin came up from the calm water, fully clothed, thank god, for she saw Itachi. Oh, dear god. She had seen him with Kisame, whom she knew for his reputation in the Land of water... It was interesting to see him all alone, as she dove back underneath the cool, calm water.

Being from Kirigakure, she could stay underwater for hours at the time without coming back up for air, because she knew how to manipulate the water around her to create air bubbles.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 8:13 pm
(( sorry but I dont do quotes.. ))

Caelus heard TenTen say something to him, well, he hadnt expected anyone to even notice him..Now he had to play his idiot act. Shoving the sucker back in his mouth he managed to make himself blush as he turned around quickly to look at her and give her a corny grin. "Oh! I was born here! I moved away long ago, I came back recently and I was hoping to remember everything about Konoha! I'm not used to this village anymore you see!" He rubbed the back of his head as he explained this, looking down to his treats that were almost overflowing in the bag. Holding the bag out alittle, he smiled at her. "Would you..Like something to snack on?? I think I bought too much! But I simply love sweets, I couldnt help myself!"

Itachi knew that he had been spotted, at the moment he hadnt really cared. People could watch him all they wanted for all he cared, he couldnt do a thing about that. Besides, he somewhat knew who was watching him, so it didnt matter. Looking to the side, the Uchiha watched the trees closely, where the hell was his partner anyways, Kisame could sure take his time showing up..

(( damn it..Guys your going to have to put up with my text. I cannot color or resize it right now.. my mouse is spazzing out and every time I try, it screws up my post.. ))  

Sorcerer Fye D Flourite
Captain

Corrupted Image

7,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 9:05 pm
Lina perked up when Kiyoko said she would ask him. "No, no. No reason to ask him." she sighed. "I'll tell you." she stood up and leaned against the trunk of the tree. "It's not his fault, it's me. I'm never selfconfident. Itachi said he didn't think of relationships, that part i knew, but he also said he especially didn't want a relationship with girls who can't prove that they deserve his trust, girls who had the guts to try to change his mind about relationships. Girls exactly the opposite of me. Girls who are overlyconfident." Lina looked over to Kiyoko. "Enough of an explanation for you?" she said smiling outside, but still crying at the heart.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 10:28 pm
Sayuki Shizu

Sayuki soon appeared closer to the shore, as she came out of the water, completely dry, as if she hadn't been in the water at all, as she soon sat near Itachi. Out of his reach, but close enough to talk to him. " It's beautiful... Isn't it? " She asked quietly, looking over at him.  

ero-pii

Timid Phantom

10,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Sorcerer Fye D Flourite
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 10:32 pm
Itachi didnt look to Sayuki right away, his eyes were quite stuck to watching the trees for a while, though he did look to her a bit later for a split second before looking to the water. "You mean the lake water..? I'm not fond of water really..I just come here to think.." He sat alittle straighter then he had been before reaching forward and picking up a leaf, dropping it into the water to watch it float away. "I wouldnt call it beautiful myself..I've seen it far too often.."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 10:53 pm
Sayuki Shizu

Sayuki nodded lightly. Did he knew that she adored him to no end? Probably not... Then again, Uchiha's were very good at figuring out other's emotions rather easily, so it was quite possible that he did. " Well, just nature in general. The leaves, sky, clouds, everything about it... " She said thoughtfully.

Sayuki was normally a well thought-out person in general, kinda like Itachi, in a sense, but in a sense, she was a lot like Kisame too.

ero-pii

Timid Phantom

10,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Diamond Sakura

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 6:43 am
ShippuudenHinataUzumaki
Lina perked up when Kiyoko said she would ask him. "No, no. No reason to ask him." she sighed. "I'll tell you." she stood up and leaned against the trunk of the tree. "It's not his fault, it's me. I'm never selfconfident. Itachi said he didn't think of relationships, that part i knew, but he also said he especially didn't want a relationship with girls who can't prove that they deserve his trust, girls who had the guts to try to change his mind about relationships. Girls exactly the opposite of me. Girls who are overlyconfident." Lina looked over to Kiyoko. "Enough of an explanation for you?" she said smiling outside, but still crying at the heart.
Kiyoko looked at Lina,"One thing about an Uchiha, is that your feelings are crystal clear. You may be smiling, but thats not how you truly feel. I'll admit Itachi is an attractive guy, but I do not see what you girls all see in a murderer like him." She sighed and then looked at Lina,"I think you could do better anyways." Kiyoko smiled at her, which was very unusual on her behalf.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 6:48 am
Itachi no Danna
(( sorry but I dont do quotes.. ))

Caelus heard TenTen say something to him, well, he hadnt expected anyone to even notice him..Now he had to play his idiot act. Shoving the sucker back in his mouth he managed to make himself blush as he turned around quickly to look at her and give her a corny grin. "Oh! I was born here! I moved away long ago, I came back recently and I was hoping to remember everything about Konoha! I'm not used to this village anymore you see!" He rubbed the back of his head as he explained this, looking down to his treats that were almost overflowing in the bag. Holding the bag out alittle, he smiled at her. "Would you..Like something to snack on?? I think I bought too much! But I simply love sweets, I couldnt help myself!"

Itachi knew that he had been spotted, at the moment he hadnt really cared. People could watch him all they wanted for all he cared, he couldnt do a thing about that. Besides, he somewhat knew who was watching him, so it didnt matter. Looking to the side, the Uchiha watched the trees closely, where the hell was his partner anyways, Kisame could sure take his time showing up..

(( damn it..Guys your going to have to put up with my text. I cannot color or resize it right now.. my mouse is spazzing out and every time I try, it screws up my post.. ))
((Thats ok)) Tenten smiled at him. He reminded her of a child. She walked closer to him and nodded,"Yea I would like some," she reached for a treat and smiled at him kindly,"You dont have to feel bad, I happen to have a sweet tooth myself. So you say that you left from Konoha,...where did you go?" She looked at him curiously.  

Diamond Sakura

XxXRokudaimeXxX

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 6:51 am
Suichigo Sat Alone Near the a Lake in the Forest of Death he had his eyes closed as the Moonlight Shun Down on Him he Opened his Pale Golden eyes as the Shimmered Softly he smiled and Sighed slightly.."Such a Beautiful Night...waisted by me Doing Nothing.." he closed his eyes again tapping the Trunk of the tree he was Leaning Against..  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 6:59 am
Temari spotted this individual and she approached him. She did no6t know if he could be trusted, nor did she want to tak any chances. She watched him carefully in case she needed to get defensive.  

Diamond Sakura

Corrupted Image

7,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 6:59 am
Lina looked away from Kiyoko. "I've only seen u smile a few times, that's rare." she said with a slight laugh. "Thanks, you always know what to say to make me feel better."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 7:03 am
KIyoko crossed her arms and looked down,"Anytime Lina-chan," Kiyoko now had her Akatsuki cloak on. However she wore it over her outfit, and wore it open. "Should we head back to the hide out now? The chunnin exams are done and so there is nothing going on until Kisame returns.  

Diamond Sakura

XxXRokudaimeXxX

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 7:03 am
Suichigo kept to himself still tapping the Tree Truck he opened his Pale Golden eyes slightly looking to the moon...

{{O.O.C:~ Writers Block x_x;;}}  
Naruto Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces