Posting Game-Oranges Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shuppard

Distinct Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 2:29 pm
Yeah, I'm too lazy to go through all that effort, plus I don't see any gain from doing the bad things so generally I am fairly good. (yeah, that's a trend I want to be a part of.....that was pretty mean of her.....it fell off a dome? Please don't kick me, you'd probably do permanent damage)

Heart of Darkness
Heart of
Oranges
The Hot Zone
The
Orange Zone
University Physics
University
Oranges
War and Peace
War and
Oranges  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 2:36 pm
if it keeps my friends safe I will do it and I agree with you there is nothing good of doing all that crap (lol you never know lol I know some werid people... yeah we were in 1st grade I think and I told her I was falling, it was one of those pull-up things and I was just swinging on it and her pushing me, and when I told her to stop she didn't and I fell... nope I did off the top hit my neck and fell all the way down and broke my left arm... I blacked out when I was falling so I was kinda happy about that... no worries I won't ~hug~ I was in TKD (kinda in a way like karate) lol I don't think so... but I kick harder than I punch so when I am mad at someone I normally kick them instead... lol)

Twilight Zone
Orange Zone

XO_Sheena_XO

Shuppard

Distinct Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 8:03 pm
That's always a good thing to do, I wish I could be that noble. (I suppose....Ow, I bet that hurt....Yeah, I bet blacking out probably helped a lot with that one.... Thanks *hug* I know what it is, I bet you would, at least one of my legs is fairly fragile....joy, I'll have to work to make sure I don't make you mad at me)

The Eastern Front
The
Orange Front  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 6:22 pm
~smile~ yeah it is manily because most of my friends I concider family and I care about them and I know that s**t can kill them... so... yeah ~smile~ I am sure you could be that noble if you give it a shot! (lol but I would say if it dose become a trend I will have only one thing to say to the people who follow it 'your a dumbass' (not you, you didn't mean for it to happen i don't think) yeah it did I even went through the entire day of shcool with it broken... yeah it did I suppose... np ~hug~ alright most people I talk to just give me this werid look as if to say 'what the hell did she just say?' ~smile~ no worries I would't kick you ~smile~)  

XO_Sheena_XO

Shuppard

Distinct Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:59 pm
Exactly! No, probably not, I'm usually fairly ignoble to an extent. (No, I didn't mean for it to happen, I often try not to inconvenience myself in ways that don't involve pain....*sigh* ordinarily I would say something like "that was probably not a good choice" but I don't really think that's necessary....then that just proves that it has a point....I don't give that look very often, mostly because I'm too busy receiving it....then I shall rejoice!)

Domes of Fire
Domes of
Oranges  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:47 pm
~smile~ I am sure you could be noble if you wanted to be and is 'ignoble' even a word? lol (yeah I am the same I try not to get hurt... I don't really like pain... ~sigh~ I know... not one of my brightest days... but I learned from that day to speak up when I was in trouble or in pain...(I was the quite little girl (yes I know shocking as that may seem...) that did what she was told and did not like to cause a huff)... yeah it dose lol.... ~smile~ same here... expect with one of my friends.... lets just say she is weirder than me... (she used to get hyper off of seeing the color green how anyone could ever do that I do not know... we tried to keep green away from her she was really strange when she was hyper..... good times good times... lol) ~smile~ alright have fun with the rejoicing and all ~smile~)  

XO_Sheena_XO

Shuppard

Distinct Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 9:36 pm
Probably, but that'd require effort, and I'm too selectively lazy for that. Ignoble is, in fact a word, it should be in the dictionary, both online and offline. (I'm alright with the pain, it's mostly the inconvenience part that gets me....that's a good thing to do usually....wow, that's all I can think of, just wow.....)

Dune

Orange  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 9:44 pm
~smile~ I would have never picked you for the selectively lazy type but hey I should know by now that I can't read you well... I wonder why that is... hmm.. o well... huh never knew that... then again I don't know a lot of words... (yep I know all about the inconvenience part being a pain in the a**... but I never did like the pain... it could be because I got hurt pretty bad early on and did not know how to cope (first broken arm) yeah... I learned that... and the thing was I had lunch with my dad at the time and yet he was compeletly oblivious! I was eating with my left hand, hand my right around my waist whimpering every now and then and saying oww, (I am right handed just fyi it would make more sense if you knew that) wow to what my friend? or that I was a quite little innocent girl that did what she was told? (most find the secound half quite shocking.... good times lol))  

XO_Sheena_XO

Shuppard

Distinct Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 4:13 pm
Yeah, as far as selectively lazy goes I'm on the top of the chart. I don't honestly know, maybe my combination of random actions with well thought out plans is working....MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Sorry, I don't know what came over me there. Yeah, I try to know as much about those things as I possibly can, I like being articulatory! (I will admit that inconvenience is quite displeasing, especially when there's pain involved 'cause then there's less that can be done about it. Wow, that has/had to be quite not fun. Completely oblivious, you say? I think it was about the green person.....I don't think that's shocking, but I really don't think that I qualify as most people, now do I?)

The Elder Gods
The
Orange Gods  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 6:57 pm
lol I did not know there was a race about it lol. That would make sense and would explain that. ~shurg~ I have a sis (not my real sis) that does that every so often... starts laughing eviely for no good reason at all... I worry about her sometimes... lol ~smile~ alright, that is good to know. Surprisingly though as of right now your my only friend that does that, lol. (Yeah, especially when I was in casts and it was summer... that was hell... plus on top of that you can't do anything... very boring. Yeah... and the funny thing is that my mom came and picked me up and in three secounds she asked me what was wrong. Yep, he was and still is at times. Yeah... on the bright side she doesn't get hyper seeing green anymore although it was sort of amusing at times just the way she would act. ~smile~ You are the first person who does not find that shocking! ~hug~ true... that is true...)

Take a bow
Take a orange

XO_Sheena_XO

Shuppard

Distinct Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 7:48 pm
There is always a race. That's good, then I did my job correctly. But I did it for a very good reason. I don't know that it's an acceptable excuse though. I see, is that good or bad? (Yeah that had to suck, at least when I was in a cast it was winter, I still was restricted but it....well, it actually sucked more, I prefer winter so I think if it came down to it I'd pick summer over winter. She just had to notice that there was something wrong, she couldn't join in the oblivion. Oh my. Silly silly girl, green is nice, but I don't know that it warrant that, but amusing behavior is always good. I've had all the shock shocked out of me by the people I know, it takes a lot to do that anymore. *hug* I do approve of truth.)

A Feast for Crows
A Feast for
Oranges  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 8:19 pm
Ah, that is true, everything is a race to some. ~smile~ yes, I sopose you did lol. eh. I don't ask for reasons or excuses... although I think my sis has them, I just perfer not to know what they are... (she isn't crazy... well really she is but crazy like me but a little more crazy... but she is just random and likes to get revenge on people...) I guess good.. it was just really something random, a random fact... (well you see where I live summer is extremly hot normally either 90s or 100 something so heavy cast, can't swim, I'm stuck inside which sucks, I like to swim. I'm with you though I perfer winter over summer, but my favorite time of the year is fall. lol yeah she is my mom, but the thing is I thought I was hidding it so well at the time lol. lol yep that is what me and my friends thought all the time. Wow that goes the same for me except being grossed out... that is thanks to many of my sisters and some friends of mine... ~sigh~ somethings you just want to forget... ~hug~ ~smile~ same here

In the End
In the orange

XO_Sheena_XO

Shuppard

Distinct Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 9:39 pm
Yep, and I just so happen to be one of those people......sometimes. Of course, insanity is always a reason. Is it that you don't want to put up with the reasons/excuses or that you just don't care about them? (Uh huh, that makes perfect sense.) Oh, I see. I like good, although sometimes random facts are even better. (Oh, my summer is much more mild than that, usually in the 80's or 90's (although it did break 100 most of last week) so it wouldn't be as much of a problem for me, especially since I don't swim.......I sink. Yeah, fall's nice too, but winter is definitely my favorite. Why were you trying to hide it? I'm sorry but I don't really think I can help you forget. *hug* That's good.

The Buried Book
The Buried
Orange  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:58 am
lol ah, I don't do much racing or competitions much... but I have a friend that turns almost everything into a competion... ~sigh~ gets annoying a times but she is my sis what are you gonna do? Mostly I just don't want to know why she is having another evil thought... sometimes it gets kinda scarry her plans and all... but I love her. (lol, yep it does.. well at least to me it does... ) Yep random facts are better! lol (ah lucky! I have it where there it is no cooler than 90 the entire summer ~sigh~ o well... you can't swim? ~shock~ See where I live it is spring, summer, fall, fall (no true winter.... so I don't have winter...) I didn't want her to worry... yes bad reason but to me it made sense at the time... ~sigh~ I know but if I don't think about it I am just hopping it will go away lol ~hug~ yep truth is good even though it may hurt, I think it is better to find out earlier than to have to listen to the lies and find out later that what you thought was the truth was just a bunch of lies that people told you to make you feel better.

Can't think of anythig for this...
Can't think of orange for this...

XO_Sheena_XO

Shuppard

Distinct Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 9:20 pm
Yeah, I would imagine that it can be annoying at times, but I don't know of any actions that could be taken short of complete ignorance and that'd just be rude. Scary isn't good, same with evil thoughts when others think them. (That's good, I was somewhat worried about it.) Yay random facts! (Wow, that's got to get old pretty fast. Well, I can swim, just not well. We have a regular cycle here, just with winter and spring sort of being part of winter and summer, with no clear definition between the four. Not worrying is always good, except when one should be worrying. We've all just got to go with whatever made sense at the time, it's not like that's going to change much, at least that's what I'd hope. I see. *hug* Yeah, I feel much he same way about truth myself, I really can't stand being lied to, it causes me immense irritation!)

I'm sorry?
I'm
Orange?  
JUGGALO STYLE®

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out