Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
Online Relationships? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you?!?
  No
  YEAH!
  i have one as we type ;D
View Results

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:17 am
Do it.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:39 pm
Online relationships has got to be one of the most stupidest things a person could EVER do.  

Pandadome

x-Sinful Rose-x

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:23 pm
Eh... I guess it's not so bad if you plan to meet each other at some point in life. My friend met someone and they dated for 3 years online and saw each other over the breaks. Now they're married. So sometimes it turns out pretty great. =]  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:48 am
what ever floats your boat O_o  

Vrei Sa Plece

Humoresque

5,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 8:41 pm
Unless you actually have an intention of meeting [with your parents involved, if you still live with them], or going to the same college or something. People can be serious about things, but when it's just some sort of online fling?

It's stupid and a waste of time.

User Image
Donations.
MiroMekau - 3.5k ♥
Herotu /Miro's brother/ - 38k - ♥♥
Herotu /Miro's brother/ - 38k ♥
BabyKagomeGirl - 1k ♥
Xo-Smex Muffin-oX - 10k, Sealed Aug. 'o8 letter, Lotus - ♥♥♥
~Angel_ofyour_Nightmare~ - 3k ♥
F R U I TxJ U I C E - 5k ♥♥
Robotic Zombies - 1.5k ♥

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 8:48 pm
It could work... as long as you're not cheating on someone you're already with... or being cheated on. [Happened to me. D:!]  

DarkWitchofDream

Amazingemail

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:26 pm
Only if it consists of getting n***s then hitting block when you're done.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 4:16 pm
I think that it really depends on the people involved. If it works more power to them on pushing societies standards, by saying that not everyone on the internet is a pervy old man.  

Night_Blooming_Jasmine

the_defective_one

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 7:58 pm
i agree with night  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 9:55 pm
i have to say that online relationships are for some people and for others they're not. i myself am in one. i realize that i dont know this guy in real life and for all i know could be someone he says hes not. we talk on the phone and im and email and all that. no one who i know in person accepts me for who i am and loves me and is ever there for me to talk to or cry to or whatever. even though he may not truly love me it still is nice to hear the words "i love you" told to you. hes not there in person but i know he listens when i tell him whats wrong cause we talk about it and give eachother advice. its just nice knowing i have someone like that in my life. maybe thats just me in my position but like i said its for some people and not for others.  

MargieMe

dontlickme

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 7:44 pm
i only have one because it gives me someone to talk to  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:28 pm
online relationships work for some and some don't work.
i've had an online relationship once. we went out for a year and basically he cheated on me the whole time, he lied about his name, family, friends, what he was really like. computer and person are 2 different things
so you just have to trust the other person but who knows what they're really doing and if they're lieing.  

midnightwings34

CondemnedxVampirexSoul

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 8:49 pm
i have had one online relationship, we were together for 2 years, but after 3 months of just talking, we meet in person and it went all good, so i guess online relationships are good if you can make it work  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 9:10 pm
There's probably only one person I could consider having an online/long-distance relationship with, and that's about it.
From my observations, they normally don't work out.
If you can make it work, then good for you.

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

Gambino Statue

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 4:25 am
I get a lot of friend requests and PMs from 35+ year old men living in Australia wanting to "meet up" for "drinks".
Apparently I come off as desperate and easy?

The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games