Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Graveyard Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 7:16 pm
Oroami shook his head "what does this sword do?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 7:23 pm
Kiyoshi's face lit up and he got over next to Hector. He pulled out a very old scroll with strange markings and diagrams on it. "It one of seven, each with a seperate element. The one buried here is Kyo the Sacred Elemental Sword of Water, It has the ability to summon water from nearby area’s. The sword can then be used to control the water; it can also be used to transform water to ice if used correctly. It even has the power to to turn the user's body parts to water. The higher the level of the user the more power the sword has. However if there is no water in the area this sword is almost powerless." He said reading one of the lines.  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 7:34 pm
Oroami laughed "That old thing, that sword belonged to my father, you'd have to find it, i had it hung up somewhere, It is somewhere down there, alot of traps." Oroami tapped his chin thinking about all the traps, "well, i hope you don't mind facing seven large andacondas, oh and also several spike traps.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 7:39 pm
"Yes, yes there is always traps." Kiyoshi rolled hie eyes and smiled. "Just like with that last 4 we grabbed. Which those villages werent to happy about us going in there... Anyway this will make the 5th, the sword is for Rahenno though. Unless you wanna lay claim to it as a family belonging." He said since it was orginally his fathers  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 7:42 pm
Oroami smiled "you can take it, but once you two have no need for them, I will need it back so that i may one day give it to my children."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 7:48 pm
"Child right now, Kasumi." Kiyoshi smiled. "She is such a little cutie. How old is she now?" He said, one of his weaknesses was adorible little babies.  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 7:52 pm
Oroami smirked "Kasumi is a year almost two, but me and Susumu have another one on the way." Oroami said smiling, as he looked down the moselium, "you may want to watch your step half way down, a large section of it was eroded away."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 8:12 pm
"I see...Rahenno you first." Kiyoshi said pusing him first with a laugh, so if anything happened it would happen to him. Kiyoshi was just joking he loved Rahenno like a brother and didnt want anything to happen to him. "And aww another baby, cute congrads."  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 8:16 pm
Oromai chuckled "To get through the door down at the bottom, just use chakra to create water around your palm, it will unlock."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:26 pm
Rahenno was tokking by surprized and fell down the shaft. "Kiyoshi you little-" His sentences was cut short as an arrow flew by his face. Rahenno turned around as he was falling and saw holes in the wall. "Crap" he said fliping pass arrows and turning to dodge close calls. Rahenno landed without a cut on him. "Easy, Yo Kiyoshi, The arrows are easy to dodge if you find a pattern." Rahenno said turing to the door waitibg for Jiyoshi to come done.  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 6:53 pm
Oroami chuckled, "the arrows are nothing compared to the shock wave tags hidden on the path, step on one and you may lose more then just your step."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 6:58 pm
stare Rahenno's facial expression completely as he heard what Oroami said. Now he tells us He thought.  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:03 pm
Oroami smirked "hey, i'm the one who put the sword down here, my father told me to keep it safe, thats what i did."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:50 pm
Kiyoshi rolled his eyes, then jumped down. As he fell arrows shot at him. He then spun quickly into a Palm Rotation, knocking all the arrows away and landing on the ground unharmed. "I don't need to dodge." He said with a smile and his Byakugan activated.  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:55 pm
"Show off" Rahenno wispered to himself as he let his hand get ingulfed with water chakra and pressed it on the door, and watched as it opened.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff