Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Squads Of Cloud Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ll Shinzo ll

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 7:44 pm
oh ok...cuz yeah, I've never seen you around before--where did you post your profile?  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 7:25 am
I honestly don't mind being on a squadron of 4. But the only thing that annoys me is when just some of us don't post very offten. i am not saying we need to be on every pain sticking day. I am just saying come on every once in a while and elp with missions or something. I was left with the impression from what Sensei Jedi said, "Korn-on-a-stik hardly ever posts anymore." so I thought, that since he was plain inactive, that he would need a diffrent squad since all of his other team-members were active. And also, I thought it would be a squad were everybody would be the same level. Like all genin (squad of 3) would be with genin. Not mixed up like Anbu, Jounin and a Genin,all on 1 squad together. So yea. i don't mind being on a squad of 4 if Kitty and Hagane said Korn posts everyday...

I posted my profile in the Border Gate forum. But that was before they re-did the entire Guild. So I am not sure if it is still there.  

D a i j b

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 8:17 am
well, hector, you can always put kouga in our squad because kewlkat is never online

or korin  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 8:26 am
To Daisuke: No your profile's not at the border gates anymore, that's why I said I've never seen you around before. Korn's online everyday now, but not Fox or Kewlkat. I'm on everyday, just not as the same time as you because of time differences (here, it's 1 hour slower than gaia). What rank are you by the way?

To Kitty: Aw thanks man...now we just need to wait for hector's reply.  

ll Shinzo ll

D a i j b

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 12:07 pm
I am genin at Chunin level. I need to take the chunnin test.
I am in Eastern American. Here it is a couple of hours back from Gaia.
Well I posted my profile back in the newcomers forum. I amthe last to post there if your going online before anybody else.

Well if you guys do that, then i will be left out, again. . .  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 7:04 pm
Well I'm always online when nobody else is, so yeah...
wow chuunin level? I just graduated from the academy (after a VERY long time without any teachers responding xd )
Yep, I saw your profile and read it xp
Is Foxprince EVER online? I've never even seen his profile OR any of his posts...  

ll Shinzo ll

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 4:11 am
well daisuke, youre a genin, and the chunin exam is over, you will have to wait till the next exam  
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 6:20 am
(Kitty)Well ya I know that. Thats pretty obvious. . .

(Kouga) O wow. I just kept posting until i graduated. . . .  

D a i j b

ll Shinzo ll

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 6:22 am
lol, I had to wait for an examination. Oh, and meet me at the squad 0 training grounds, my rpc just stuck out his hand to shake yours and now I kinda look stupid standing there without a reply xd jkjk  
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 2:56 pm
SQUADS UPDATED

Havok-Trance

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 3:14 pm
hector: Once i post my pro, i can lead a squad  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 12:23 pm
To truggul: we seriously need active senseis...most of the genin and chuunin aren't going online as much because their senseis are never online and can't teach them sweatdrop  

ll Shinzo ll

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 12:27 pm
"kouga you fool!"

"he was a ex-lightning nin, why will he come back in this village if he leaved it befor? dont trust him kouga! he might be akatsuki bcecause when he is an ex lightning nin, he has 50% chance that he is akatsuki"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 12:47 pm
Well, if i was akatski, then why am I fighting them at Inazuma smart one? Can't I help my village, did you ever think i was spying on other villages to help the cloud be ready? also, you need to shut your trap if you have no proof and no idea what you are talking about!  

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

ll Shinzo ll

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 12:58 pm
Yeah I read the posts at Inazuma and Jedi trusts him, so he's ok. And that's why I said that stuff sweatdrop
lol no offense people  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces