Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Free Bird Cafe (Feel free to post, menu needs help!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 9:26 pm
*Walks into in the cafe to relax after a bit of training* "Man i need some sort of drink." *Sighs, from pain coming from her leg* "Owww!" *She says softly* "I'm still kind of confused of what happened during my training." *She says in disappointment*  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 5:09 am
"Nah! I don't want to go back there... So how much it will be?" Ian replied with a big smile; perhaps an ear to ear smile.

(( am i supposed to pay gaian gold or RP ryo? ahehehe ))

hivaids420

Newb

Kendansa

Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 9:51 am
((just rp money. Like I said, Hikari doesn't own the apartment. Just the cafe. Just rp that you've paid the landlord or something.))

"Like I said, just talk to the landlord, and ask if you can rent out an apartment. Put in my name and he's sure to lower the rent. He likes the fact that he gets part of the profits from the cafe, since it's in his building." She smiled warmly, then glanced around. "Uh-oh, I've got more customers. Feel free to sit down or something. I'll be right back."

She dashed over to (whoever Alicia is. What's your RP name?). She glanced at her injured leg and became worried, as Hikari was wont to do.

"Can I get you anything? That leg looks like it hurts an awful lot..."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 12:00 pm
(My RP name is Alicia) She smiles and says "Just some water and that would be all" She turns down at her leg "And maybe something that would help me heal my leg" She smiles again  

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Kendansa

Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 12:31 pm
((Okay, I'm confused. This WAS a sticky... now it's not...?))

Hikari nodded and brought her a glass of water and the first-aid kit.

"What happened? Is it broken, or a sprain, or a cut, or what?" she asked worriedly, trying to figure out what was wrong.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 3:43 pm
Tori wandered over with the burn salve. "Lot of randomly injured people, tonight, huh?" She joked.  

Torokukat

Kendansa

Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 6:13 pm
"It looks like it," Hikari said worriedly, trying to figure out Alicia's injury.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 6:39 pm
Tori leaned over. "So how'd you manage to tork up your leg, kiddo?"  

Torokukat

hivaids420

Newb

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 8:03 pm
"Sure! Thanks!" Ian said as he dashed towards the exit. But before going out, he had a glance to the girl he'll be fighting on the Exams. He wanted to have a talk to her, but he's got a little time to practice.

"Maybe I'll saw her here later" as he went out and searched for the landlord fast so that he can pratice more....

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 8:21 pm
*Answers back* "It feels like a sprain but it looks broken" *Wondering* "I'm not really sure which it is exactly" *Saying softly and smiling back*  

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Torokukat

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 8:30 am
"Well, if you can walk on it, it's probably a sprain or something less serious." Tori answered back. She bent down to examine the ankle.
"It just looks swollen to me," The gennin remarked. "But I'm no medical nin..."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 9:21 am
"you forget that im Akatsuki leader and anbu captin....meet me at my house and i promise to train you."
Mikyo started to walk out the door.  

Oni_Soul

Kendansa

Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 10:27 am
"I'm not a medic, either, but I've seen enough injuries that I can at least do something about them," Hikari said. "Tell me if it hurts," she said, pressing cool fingers on the swollen part of Alicia's ankle with one hand, while pulling out some flat pieces of wood and bandages from the first-aid box.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 12:20 pm
Closes her eyes tightly "Yeah it hurts" she says softly so she doesn't scream. "I hope this goes away soon since i need to keep training so i can advance in my studies later." She says softly yet angrily.  

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Torokukat

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 1:30 pm
Tori rolled her eyes. "You say that as if it was an entirely BAD thing."

The point is," She continued. "Now or until it recovers would be a great time to advance in long-range ninjutsu, genjutsu, upper body strength, long-range weaponry, seals..."  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff