Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
vampiric furs drama/action rp Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MoonSilver777

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 2:41 pm
*watches as he trys to fight back*
ex: nooooo!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:35 pm
he begins to feed off the vamp his eyes glowing brighter as he goes on his tail twitching then he flings himself of of him gasping for air breathing heavy fei in the corner laughing at the sight well i guess old habbits die hard shut the ******** up fei i told you to hold her i didnt want her seeing this his muzzle red and dripping from the vamps blood well i tryed but she insisted and you know me always helping others he gets up shaking from the sudden feed putting on his coat he collapses on the floor hahaha well sudden blood rush the first time in years he must really like you to stop him like that  

slayer898

MoonSilver777

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 7:50 pm
*i walk up to you and wipe off his muzzle with a napkin* are you ok? you look wounded *licks the wound on your arm*  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:08 pm
yes im fine what about you are you harmed did he bite you holding close and starts to cry do you still want to be a vamp like me? you wont feed on furs only them and the thirst can be held back his eyes starting to turn blue again  

slayer898

MoonSilver777

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:11 pm
he didnt bite me...he only scratched me and trew me around...my body hurts alot...  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:19 pm
max came running in what happned? nothing please get her things he scratched you? how deep and where? fei take max and flint back to the mansion well meet you there  

slayer898

MoonSilver777

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:30 pm
*my stomach looks like im bleading with a long cut* it hurts...but ill be fine  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:35 pm
hmmm here sit down taking out thread and needle it needs to be stitched up  

slayer898

MoonSilver777

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 3:53 pm
*lays down and points to one of my bags* it has a needle and thread...please dont make it hurt too bad...  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:00 pm
alright i will try begins to stitch was he always a vamp?  

slayer898

MoonSilver777

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:21 pm
ya...but...i didnt know...he never wanted to look at me...to tell ya the truth...ive put up with him for a month cause i thought if i loved him enough he would change...  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:32 pm
well he was probly trying to turn you into one good thing he didnt though right? its all done try to avoid stretching so much  

slayer898

MoonSilver777

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:37 pm
*nods* thank you...*gets up and feels dizzy* ehhh...  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:44 pm
catches you then pulls out heaven i think he had friends shooting one in the head and watching it burn  

slayer898

MoonSilver777

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:52 pm
what do you mean...*watches it burn*  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items