Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Cloud Dorms (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rock_n_roller_101

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 12:49 pm
Dont forget we have a ramen shop in the cafeteria, if you want to eat there then you can, or you can have it ordered to your room.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 2:05 pm
susumu walks up to her room barely able to make it up the stairs her arms are full with an assortment of different plants...mostly used for medical purposes, she loads her room full of plants, in no time at all her dorm looks more like a jungle then a room. susumu places a hammock inside and calls it good. she lays down to rest a while after watering her plants.  

Eris5

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 2:09 pm
oroami walked into susumu's room "hey," he smiled "you forgot to locck the door."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 2:12 pm
susumu jumps out of her hammock "i guess i didn't" susumu says trying to gather herself...oraomi nearly scared half the life out of her. "how do you like my place? i know its small but i think it's cozy"  

Eris5

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 2:16 pm
"well small is good, usually." oroami smiled and walked towards her  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 2:19 pm
ryoko walked to the cafeteria"can i have some ramen please.miso."ryoko put some money on the counter.  

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

Eris5

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 2:22 pm
susumu brushes herself off then goes and puts some water on heat to let it boil for some tea. she start rubbing the leafs of a certain plant...the aroma from the plant spreads through the room and seems to make cold symptoms vanish into nothingness if nobody has a cold the smell itself is wonderful enough to take in the essence of what it does.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 2:25 pm
oroami smiled "smells nice."  

Havok-Trance

Eris5

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 2:34 pm
the tea boils "would you like some?" as susumu puts her own fresh herbs in the tea as well...  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 2:36 pm
oroami sat on aq ice stool he created "what kind of tea is it?"  

Havok-Trance

Eris5

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 2:40 pm
"its mattee...with some special herbs i added to help you wake up, and helps promote healthy chakra movement." susumu takes a sip of her tea the warmth travels throughout her.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 2:48 pm
"sure." oroami smiled  

Havok-Trance

Eris5

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 2:55 pm
susumu pours oraomi his glass of tea. adds the herbs... and takes a drink of her own tea. (i have to go soon as well)  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 3:00 pm
once again ryoko is screwing wih chemicals. then they started to sizzle."No..." a blinding flash reflects of the shiny walls of ryoko's room. ryoko slid his headband over his eyes and was blown back by the explosion of sound that rang throughout the building, but wasnt strong enough to do any damage.  

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 3:01 pm
oroami took a sip of the tea and felt it was too hot for him, he made the tea colder. (well i gtg kk bye see you later blaugh )  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff