Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
Fade Away [OPEN! :] ] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What?! NO PROFILES!?!?! O:<
  Yeah. :]
  T^T That's retarded.
View Results

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:25 am
[[ xD Lol, Xander's a *****! No jk. I'm guessin' Xander's like 26 or something? xD LOL Maybe I should make him a few years younger. ]]

"...Yeah," He breathed quietly. ...My...heart. He didn't mind this kind of closeness with another person, but it was so unfamiliar. She seemed so calm and so relaxed, when she knew he was obviously a murderer. He could feel some of her body heat naturally radiating off of her body. He closed his eyes, listening to her calm and even breaths.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 12:13 pm
"I'm sorry.." she mumbled, "I got your shirt wet..." she made a move to back away from him, figuring he was uncomfortable now because of the silence.

[[yea... maybe.... he can be over 20 but wow that'd be weird lol]]

XxZombieDollxX
Crew

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 12:27 pm
[[ xD Lol. He still looks young and hot 'n all, so It's okay. cool Lol. I should draw him! O:]]

"No, it's fine it's just water. It'll dry soon enough." He removed his hand from her hand and touched the areas of his shirt that were tear-stained. They were still warm, but drying rather quickly.
[[ERRR. BRAIN IS DYING! T ^ T Should I make Iona pop in and be " surprised OMG.SORRY GAIZ."]]

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 12:39 pm
[[something completely awkward has to be goin on first lol]]

Sakuya giggled and wiped her tears with her arm, taking another step backwards. What she didn't notice was the discarded first aid kit on the floor.

[[*trip* lawl =)]]

XxZombieDollxX
Crew

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 1:14 pm
[[lol.]]

After Sakuya had trip was and in midair for a moment, Xander's quick reflexes took over and caught her in his arms. He really didn't even need to think, reflexes were his instinct. And as though this wouldn't have been any weirder, Iona popped in with a smile, which quickly faded. "Stone! I wanted...." Her eyes drifted to Xander and Sakuya. "Nevermind, I'll come back later!" She gave a 'sorry guys!' expression on her face and closed the door.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 1:27 pm
[[lol]]

Sakuya blinked, her mind slowly (extremely slowly) processing what was going on. This Stone guy was holding her. Her face exploded in a cherry red in realization. His hands (big like a man's) were on her waist, holding her up so she wouldn't fall. Either he had been worried she would hurt herself, or he just had naturally quick reflexes.

XxZombieDollxX
Crew

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 1:32 pm
Idiot.

He brought Sakuya back up to her bed and stood up, "I should probably leave anyway, you might need your rest...." He trailed off, rather awkward by the events that had just taken place.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 1:41 pm
Sakuya, like a three year old, held the hem off his shirt.
"Stay... please..." her voice trembled slightly. "Please?" she asked in a near-whisper, looking up at him from underneath her long lashes.

XxZombieDollxX
Crew

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 1:44 pm
He looked back at her for a moment, "Sure." He obeyed and sat back down on her bed next to her.

[[ > _ > Now whut?]]

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 1:59 pm
[[hum......................... *brain dies* ********! I CAN'T THINK OF ANYTHING!!!]]  

XxZombieDollxX
Crew

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 2:08 pm
[[ Oh sad day. T u Tllll.]]  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 3:21 pm
[[TIME SKIP-ETH!!!!]]
]

XxZombieDollxX
Crew

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 4:40 pm
After yesterday, Xander wanted to leave Iona's place for a bit. He returned to his room and gather up a few things; his gun, about 30 bullets, guaze, some food and anything else he thought he'd need. The put the backpack on his back, but relocated his to his front pocket. Iona raised a brow as she tended to something, only breifly giving him a glance.

"I'm going out." He informed her, she nodded. "Just be sure to be home for dinner."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 4:45 pm
"Stone?" Sakuya quietly asked, standing in the doorway. "Are you leaving?" she felt slightly uncomfortable in Iona's clothes, seeing as they were too big for her, Iona decided to make a fashion statement and pull the baggyness to Sakuya's small body by using several black belts. Iona also made her show off her pale legs by giving her short black shorts.  

XxZombieDollxX
Crew

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 5:02 pm
Xander turned around, looking at Sakuya dressed in Iona's clothing. "Yeah...Do you want to come with me?" He paused. "If not, I'll be back at dinner."  
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games