Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Old ((do not do anything yet)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

elemanata360

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 6:44 pm
Demonxman
elemanata360
Thousands of candles can be lit from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared.
Quote:

(awww... your gonna have to subtract 1 from that)
Two Tail (Nibi), Nekomata

The reason why I should get this demon is because it would first make the rock village that much stronger and for a couple of personal reasons....
having this demon would help start up some good rping in the village with me being the acadamy teacher with a powerful bijuu and being the original slug summoner would attract more and more people to the rock village(it is tough to beat elemanta's post and most of the stuff I want to say would be on that post :/) but the main reason I want this bijuu is to make sure the akatski dont get their hands on it with having many connections and having my summoning... not much but its good ....I think

ummm your form the rock now? I thought you where of the mist? could have sworn you were part of my team.
Buddha

yea im switching over to the rock village for a few to help them out...
Thousands of candles can be lit from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared.

ahhh.. ok thats cool of you.

in any case, its fine about the bijuu no need to worry or be sorry, rules are rules i sappose will check again another day maybe in a few weeks and see the status on it, but i dont think that its really going to last that long, it is a good bijuu and have alot of potential, although i dont see what village other than the mist would want it.
Buddha

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 6:51 pm
( the nine tailed fox is not for sale because of how powerful and strong it is, I do not want to give that one away for a while)

Ok I accept your request, but I want you to make another application, and also you are not the original slug summoner, just a regular slug summoner evens out the whole demon thing

ken-faita

Demonxman

O.G. Elder

6,750 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 6:53 pm
raijin-sasori
( the nine tailed fox is not for sale because of how powerful and strong it is, I do not want to give that one away for a while)

Ok I accept your request, but I want you to make another application, and also you are not the original slug summoner, just a regular slug summoner evens out the whole demon thing

another application for the slug summoning or for my character in the rock village?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 6:54 pm
elemanata360
Demonxman
elemanata360
Quote:

(awww... your gonna have to subtract 1 from that)
Two Tail (Nibi), Nekomata

The reason why I should get this demon is because it would first make the rock village that much stronger and for a couple of personal reasons....
having this demon would help start up some good rping in the village with me being the acadamy teacher with a powerful bijuu and being the original slug summoner would attract more and more people to the rock village(it is tough to beat elemanta's post and most of the stuff I want to say would be on that post :/) but the main reason I want this bijuu is to make sure the akatski dont get their hands on it with having many connections and having my summoning... not much but its good ....I think

ummm your form the rock now? I thought you where of the mist? could have sworn you were part of my team.
Buddha

yea im switching over to the rock village for a few to help them out...

ahhh.. ok thats cool of you.

in any case, its fine about the bijuu no need to worry or be sorry, rules are rules i sappose will check again another day maybe in a few weeks and see the status on it, but i dont think that its really going to last that long, it is a good bijuu and have alot of potential, although i dont see what village other than the mist would want it.
Buddha

just ask raijin to hold it for you...  

Demonxman

O.G. Elder

6,750 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

ken-faita

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 6:56 pm
another app. for the demon, I expect by atleast this time tomorrow, I want it to be better and no your character and slug summoning is fine, just make a better application tomorrow I don't care if some of elemenata's are in there or not, look at mis's to it will help you I leave those up there so people applying can get a look at what I expect  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 7:00 pm
Hey sasori, im going to check back in a week or so. But dont hold it or anything, if someone wants and you feel they should have it then thats fine. Silk put you in charge for a reason, if Silk trust you then I do.
Buddha

elemanata360

ken-faita

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 7:12 pm
Yea sounds good, there is another who wants it ( death) he is not ready but I am pretty sure I am gonna hold it, it is really one of the more powerful ones, but yea it seems fair to me to hold it for a week or so let the current bijuu's play around a little see what happens, then we will find out what to do from there I am happy you trust me and are ok with my decision  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 7:25 pm
Ok that is fine, thanks in advance for keeping me in mind.
Buddha

elemanata360

Demonxman

O.G. Elder

6,750 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 7:26 pm
raijin-sasori
another app. for the demon, I expect by atleast this time tomorrow, I want it to be better and no your character and slug summoning is fine, just make a better application tomorrow I don't care if some of elemenata's are in there or not, look at mis's to it will help you I leave those up there so people applying can get a look at what I expect

kk  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 7:49 pm
s**t!!!!!!!

Demon I am sorry I have to give you a refund, I sold the demon to tiki already, I am really sorry for making such a stupid mistake here is you 11k back, if you want you can apply for another one, but I am truly sorry for the mix up

ken-faita

Demonxman

O.G. Elder

6,750 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:03 pm
raijin-sasori
s**t!!!!!!!

Demon I am sorry I have to give you a refund, I sold the demon to tiki already, I am really sorry for making such a stupid mistake here is you 11k back, if you want you can apply for another one, but I am truly sorry for the mix up

... now that is same grade A bullshit right there... ohh well  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:06 pm
ill go for the 5 tailed demon then smile  

Demonxman

O.G. Elder

6,750 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

ken-faita

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:08 pm
ok but I still want you to send a real application here for that demon ok??  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:09 pm
kk, ill work on it tomorrow  

Demonxman

O.G. Elder

6,750 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Tyki-kun

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 5:51 am
User Image

Sorry about that Demonxman ^^
I thought you already forgot meh, being as an owner of Nibe, but don't mind that. :p
Also Rajin, it's not Tiki, it's Tyki xD
You also wrote to the Jinchuuriki part: Tiki-kun xD
User Image

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out