Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
For Every Faded Star (Vampire/Multi-Race Story x3) Open! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JayySixx

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 3:54 pm
((Lol, thankies. I just iddn't want him to be all 'HYAAAA *grope*' on every question he recieves. So thanks, lol.))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 4:07 pm
[[*cough* lol thatd be funny though]]  

XxZombieDollxX
Crew

Iareyme

1,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 4:10 pm
((Can I join? I looked at the character list, but they are all taken up. Is that all there can be?))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 4:22 pm
Edward frosze as Caine pressed his body against his. Caine's forehead was as well against his. He blushed. "I was wondering if you.." Edward's questioned had already been answered.. just by the way Caine was acting to openly. Of course Caine was Bi. Had it really taken Edward that long to notice..?
"If you like me. Because I really do like you." Edward mumbled. His lips quivered. They lingered infront of Caine's. Edward tried to restrain himself.. but Caine was too close to keep himself back. Edward's lips pressed lightly against Caine's.
Edward's hands were on Caine's hips, holding him. Caine had such a girly body, even his hips were fit for a girl's body.
[Eh.. sucky post, Lmao.]

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

JayySixx

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 4:27 pm
Caine had no intentions on answering this. He pressed his lips a little tighter against the other boy's, letting his eyes flutter closed in all one movement. Well this was a hell of a lot easier then I figured it would be... he thought shamelessly, still playing with a strand of Edward's hand. He couldn't help but feel their whole bodies press against each other, in such a sexual tension he literally wanted to scream out. But he didn't, he just held the kiss, forcing himself to not go overboard.
He pulled back for a moment, his eyes closed until he slowly opened them, staring into Edward's face, a childish grin playing across his lips as he chuckled softly. "Must you ask...?" he simply mumbled before re-attaching their lips together, his eyes coming closed again.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 4:44 pm
Edward blushed as he thought of Caine's question. He shrugged. And closed his eyes as he felt Caine's lips again.
"Must you ask...?" What's wrong with me? I should just keep my mouth shut. and how do I know Caine isn't just using me as a sex toy? I mean.. just don't think about it Edward..

Edward kissed back, his eager lips copying the movement of Caine's. Edward's arms pulled Caine's waist tightly against him.
Edward's lips parted, he could taste Caine's cool, sweet breath. The tip of his tongue traced the curve of Caine's lower lip. It was smooth. Anbd drove Edward insane. He thirsted for more Caine.. as well as his blood.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

JayySixx

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 4:59 pm
It'd been so long since Caine had, had any sort of contact like this. It was rather exhilarating, the way Edward was kissing him. It was like... the climax of a movie. The hero kissing the villain. Its not like they were against each other though... but their kind, together, was prohibited. It wasn't allowed. Did he care? Hell no! Edward could be a boy pretending to be a girl walking around in high heels, fishnets and a clashing out fit and he wouldn't care. The poor little demon was just a horny little b*****d.
But none-the-less, he didn't care. He parted his lips for Edward, running his tongue playfully against the other boy's. Oh yeah, Edward was definitely a vampire. He had the coppery taste to him that all vampires had.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 5:29 pm
Edward smiled against Caine's lips.
Edward's head started to feel light. He realized he hadn't been breathing... for what 5 minutes? Edward swayed.
His lips still moved intently against Caine's. He was lacking blood, and oxygen.. this was bad for him. Edward knew he should stop. But didn't he wanted Caine so badly.

After another couple minutes of not breathing, and his lips stick stuck to Caine's passed. Edward was half-conscious. He couldn't feel his own body anymore.
What am I doing?Edward thought. He unstuck his face from Caine's.
He turned his face away, gasping for air.
Edward fell dizzily to the ground. His body supine, his eyes closed, still breathing heavily.

(``Note: Supine means facing upward. Like towards the ceiling. But in this case, sky.)

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

JayySixx

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 5:38 pm
Caine jumped back quickly watching Edward go down with a true terror in the pit of his eyes. His mouth gaped open much like that of a goldfish. He bit down on his bottom lip, not sure what to do. He never payed to attention to things to do when a man went down. He didn't even know what was happening. One moment, sucking face... the next... passed out.... he bit on his bottom lip unsurely, quickly dropping to his knees. He traced his thumb down the side of Edward's face gently. "Wake up..." he mumbled in a hushed tone, leaning over his face. His eyes clouded with tears as he sniffled to push them away. "Please, Edward, open your god damn eyes..."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 5:40 pm
[Haha he's on the ground.. RAPE HIM! lmao. xd Idk if I'm kidding or not.. haha]  

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

XxZombieDollxX
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 6:18 pm
[[jeeze you guys! emily is RIGHT THERE prolly all like "oooh look at the butterfly" lmao, I know for a fatc you aren't kidding!!! to twilight nikki: you can make a character just PM me what you come up with okay?]]  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 9:52 pm
[[ o: Lawl. Is Emily protective or is she like, "Eh. *shrugs*". >_>;l;l I'll make it up, HUZZA!]]

Emily, as usual, was rather ignorant towards her brother. Not that she hated him or was angry at him, just her replies as well as responses were so slow, it was as though they went unnoticed. Emily was of course so entertained by the arrival of yet another spirit that she was totally oblivious of her brother's actions. She was facing the opposite direction, her back towards them. The female ghost looked appalled and even quite repulsed as the older male ghost turned his head.

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 10:06 pm
'Wake up...' A voice echoed. It snapped Edward back into reality. He was now conscious, just lying there. "Please, Edward, open your god damn eyes..." Edward noticed it was Caine. Caine..Caine!
Edward's eyes fluttered open. He looked up at Caine's beautiful face above his.
Edward inhaled deeply. "I think I forgot how to breathe.." Edward said, exhaling. "I'm sorry. Seriously, it wasn't you. Just me, not thinking..or breathing." Edward laughed at himself.
He noted the tears in Caine's eyes. Edward remained, lying there on the grass.
"Caine, I'm okay. It happens." Edward said, wiping away the tears slowly sliding down Caine's face. Edward pulled Caine's face towards his, until their lips met. He pulled back, smiling at Caine.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 10:50 pm
[Jabxcore, Lmao.. I was thinking and when Caine and Edward say "goodbye" as in part in their own ways to like.. either go sleep or whatever, Caine should go try and rape someone else like he did to Edward. then Edward sees him... Edward is like WTF? Lmao That'd so be Caine and his pansexuality self xd
Lmao I Love you and your awesome rp skillz. biggrin ]

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

JayySixx

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 7:24 am
((AAHAH, that'd suck. Okay, i'll do it ^^))

Caine chuckled softly as Edward came to, wiping at his face, his golden eyes glittering in his reflection. He winked playfully and shrugged." I guess I do that to people, take their breath away, right?" he teased softly, running his fingers back through the other boy's navy blue hair. "I wasn't blaming myself... I just didn't want you to be... gone... y'know?" He muttered innocently, kissing the other boy again gently before pulling back and grinning, kissing him one more time. He took no real notice of Emily any more, like she wasn't there. He was rather oblivious to her, and this happened a lot when he got into something. He moved so that he straddled Edward's hips, a knee on either side of his waist, his hands pressed against his shoulders. He leaned over Edward, the blond hair falling into his face as he looked down at the other boy with a harmless smile.

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games