Submit

So.....yeah...rp stuffs....
Yeah...
100%
 100%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 8

lakita_phoenix

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 4:08 pm
"Aren't boys naturally faster than girls?" Luara blinked. The chalice held over her head and her legs moving forward as she focused on John. "Oh! That reminds me! Don't be confused if Papa calls me 'two sox'. It's his nick name for me. I got it when I started caravanning."

"Forget about your brothers and mother, kupo?" Yero said, trying to hint that there might be more he needs to know.

"Well, mam's a worry wort, and Te Raz and Ji mun are a handful, but nothing unusual in a family. At least, I think."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 11:19 pm
"Eh, well, you're a selkie." John said, trying to think of a reason. "Or just you started off out of nowhere." He rolled his eyes. "'Two sox'? That sounds like an... Odd nickname." He laughed. "Let's see... Your mother's a worry wort, your brothers are a handful, you say? That's nothing too unusual." Just like my family was... Definately not unusual as far as I know.

Nizo coughed, trying to do the same thing as Yero.

John took no notice of it, and just continued to run with Luara.  

Dugra

lakita_phoenix

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 8:22 am
"Ya, Tow Sox, like the socks you wear. I figured it's because I would have to travel a lot and 'two shu' doesn't sound as nice." She slowed her pace to prevent losing her breath. She wanted to ask about John's family, but it might have been a touchy subject to bring up, and so she left it. "Good. It's not too unusual! At least that's one thing normal." she looked father out in front of her, thinking how to keep the conversation going in the walk. "I'm actually the second eldest between my siblings. Te Raz already had a job to help with the income and what, so to put in my part I became the new caravan. He feels bad about it though, but that just means more treats when I get back! Ji Mun is about six, so he's a handful on his own for mam."

"I know it might be a hard subject, kupo. But what was your family like John?" Yero said, looking up to see a worried Luara. She had obviously tried to avoid asking it directly.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 9:34 am
"Ah. I agree, 'two shu' doesn't sound too nice." John laughed. "Second eldest, eh? I.. Used to be the eldest. I find it odd, though, that after my village was destroyed, there's a complete blank in my memory. I've got no knowledge of what my village was called, or my family's names..." John sighed. "My family...." John was silent for a long while. "Pretty much like Luara's. Father was strict, mother worried too much, younger brother loved to explore." John shrugged. "Always got him into trouble, it did."

"Well, now you have us, kupo!"

John smiled. "Yeah, I've got you all now. That's all I need."  

Dugra

lakita_phoenix

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 9:40 am
Luara smiled sadly. "It must be hard...not to remember." 'I know I could never really live with myself completely if I forgot my family. And now the same goes if I ever forget John and Yero and Nizo. I'd be lost...'

"Never a dark cloud without a sliver lining! Kupo!" Yero laughed. He looked up at Luara as she thought, and was planning something all on his own. He purposely bumped into her leg to try and have her trip onto John.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 9:42 am
John looked sad. "It is..." He closed his eyes for a moment. "To know that I don't know my own family... It's almost unbearable... But it's something I've learned to live with, because it has been forced upon me."  

Dugra

lakita_phoenix

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 10:02 am
"Oh? Oof!" Luara fell over with Yero's bump. She nearly dropped the chalice, that would not have been good! She'd have to remember this for later.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 10:08 am
John caught Luara with a sigh. "I think I know who did that..." He glared at Yero for a second. "That must've been one big bump to push someone over. Especially for a Moogle."  

Dugra

lakita_phoenix

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 10:18 am
"She just has poor balance. Kupo. It was an accident." Yero said innocently. His plan didn't quite go the way he wanted, but still it was a baby step.

"Sorry about that John...He's actually right, I do have bad balance." She tried to get back up on her own. "Owchie! My leg..."

"Give me the chalice, you shouldn't be so clumsy, kupo." Yero took the chalice to make it easier. But it really wasn't much good. She really couldn't stand up, and a part of him felt bad.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 10:27 am
John looked worried. "Oh no... Do you think you can keep going? I mean, it's hard to walk on one leg..."  

Dugra

lakita_phoenix

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 11:03 am
"Ya, I'll try using Cure to see if I can fix it," Luara winced. She charged up the ring and released for her leg; it looked like it took some kind of effect. She tried getting up again. "Alright! I'm all se--owchie!" she fell back down. The pain was relieved, but the actual problem hadn't left. "Oh no...I can't get up..."

"Then how do you expect to get back, kupo?" Yero looked worried himself. He wished he had never done it. There had to be a way to get Luara back. "Do you think you could carry her,kupo?" He asked John.

"Wh-what? I-I-I don't need to be carried--I-I mean, I don't want to burden him like that. It wouldn't be right. And what would everyone say if I was carried in?" Luara tried to argue nervous. But she couldn't think of a good reason or compromise in her current state, and felt bad for Yero even suggesting anything.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 12:40 pm
John thought for a moment. "Here, wrap your arm around the back of my neck, and hold on to my shoulder. It's not really carrying, but it'll get you back."

Nizo snickered.

"Nizo, remember last time you made me angry...?" John said, a clear threat.

Nizo immediately stopped. "Sorry, kupo."  

Dugra

lakita_phoenix

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 6:24 pm
Luara blinked at him curiously, but did as he said slightly blushing in the fact that she needed his help and for him to care for her again. "Oh, okay..."

"All they'll do is thin you got hurt, kupo. Why is it any different from being carried? You'll just get more tired this way if you hop around, kupo." Yero sighed to himself at Luara and her stubborn attitude. Why was it so difficult for her to just accept that she really needed help from a single man? Would it be any different if he were a woman? Probably not. She'd probably just be even more stubborn than now.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 11:33 pm
John's face turned a slight red for a moment. "Right... Try to use your other leg. Use me for support if you need to."

Nizo laughed when John's face turned red.

John glared at him. "Nizo....." I swear, some day I might actually have to throw him.

Nizo stopped laughing.  

Dugra

lakita_phoenix

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 6:46 am
"Right, okay." Luara waited his step to follow, it didn't seem too hard to be on one leg. Now it seemed like a good thing they were going back home instead of the mines. She grabbed a tight hold on John's shoulder, so that she wouldn't let herself fall. "Thank you John..."

Again, Yero just rolled his eyes at Luara and her behavior.  
Memoriable / Dead Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff