Welcome to Gaia! ::

AkatsukiHQ - Home of the destined

Back to Guilds

Akatsuki Naruto 

Tags: Akatsuki, Naruto, Roleplay, Cosplay, Itachi 

Reply Naruto Rp's
Private Rp Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond Sakura

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 12:25 pm
Hinata smiled at him,"Please be safe Nee-san," she said with a sweet smile. "Who is going with you?"

Sakura smiled as he fell back.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 12:26 pm
"Tenten is."Jimi said and finished packing, hugging Hinata."I'll see you then"

Naruto smiled and stroked her back.  

Weapons_Master27

Diamond Sakura

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 5:30 pm
Hinata hugged him back. She really did love Jimi, he was the big brother she never had. "Hai!"

Sakura smiled as he did and snuggled him.

Tenten was headed towards the main gate.She looked around."Where is he?"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 6:45 pm
Jimi patted Hinata's back and with a final wave, he headed pit. going to the gate."Sorry I'm late Tenten"

Naruto stroked the back of her head.  

Weapons_Master27

Diamond Sakura

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 8:12 pm
Tenten looked at him,"Yea,..lets go," she seemed a little bit annoyed and she started to walk ahead.

Sakura smiled and slowly drifted off.

Hinata wanted to find Neji, she liked bugging him about Tenten, since he was always too proud to say anything to her."Jimi deserves her,..." she said quietly.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 8:14 pm
Jimi sighed and merely followed."I'm sorry I'm late okay?"He muttered and watched her for a response.

Naruto watched her sleep and smiled, covering them both up.  

Weapons_Master27

Diamond Sakura

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 8:16 pm
She looked at him and sighed,"Its ok,.." she looked ahead and walked, thinking of how ironic this all was.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 8:18 pm
"I don't believe that.you look about ready to kill something"Jimi said to her and walked beside her."I'm sorry, I just got back from a B-rank mission and Tsunade piled this on me."  

Weapons_Master27

Diamond Sakura

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 8:21 pm
She sighed,"Do you need proof of some sort now?" she asked him as she looked at him.She now wore her usual Shippuuden outfit.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 8:22 pm
Jimi wore some black pants with the same top shirt and a Jonin jacket."...No, I just didn't expect such an annoyed reaction when I was just fourty seconds late."  

Weapons_Master27

Diamond Sakura

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 8:26 pm
She looked at him,"What is with you? Why do you seem so rude? Do I annoy you? It seems even when I want to be nice you push me away from you,...mind explaining why?"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 8:27 pm
Jimi closed his eyes."I don't need anyone getting so close to me..it"He opened his eyes."I'm scared that I'll hurt that person."  

Weapons_Master27

Diamond Sakura

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 8:29 pm
Tenten looked at him questionably,"What are you talking about?" she asked him.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 8:30 pm
"No..it's nothing, I'll explain later"Jimi said and looked to her."So..a mission to the and, I've never been there before."  

Weapons_Master27

Diamond Sakura

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 8:32 pm
She sighed,"Its nice," was all she said. She then jumped up into the trees,"I'll be here," she said as she started to gain speed.  
Naruto Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff