Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Getting to know each other
Introduce yourself! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sabeine

Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:12 am
4laugh Thank you Miss Teardrops for your welcome. And this to Tony: if ever there is a question you would like to ask me, as I have been pagan before and turned to God, please let me know. Or if you would just like to chat about life, I am here. Welcome my brother!! 3nodding heart  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:16 am
Well I'm
Activities: Royal Rangers, No limitz Youth Ministry
Hobbys: Robotics And Anything that has to do with computers
Dislike:Rap Cursing and Disrespect of people
Well that is about it
Oh I go to church about 4 times a week  

Proxy007

Scarlet_Teardrops

Sparkly Genius

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:50 pm

Welcome, Proxy. I speak for all of us when I say that you are welcome here.

I hope your experience in this guild is challenging, faith-building, and wonderfully fun. You have friends here.

If any of you (all members) have something you wish to talk about privately or personally, feel free to write me. If you need somebody to listen to you, my ears are open.

God bless, brother.
Much love 3nodding

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:04 pm
Hey.
I'm Ashley, but you can all call me Lily.
My age is my own.
I like playing video games and practicing Tennis on my tennis team.
heart

I Lilium I

3,950 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Scarlet_Teardrops

Sparkly Genius

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:11 pm

Welcome, sister Lily. We are very glad to have you.

If you need anything, feel free to write. I hope you enjoy your time here in the guild.

God Bless
Much Sincere Love ^_^

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:58 am
whee 4laugh xd I'm so happy that all of you are here. A very warm welcome to both Proxy and Lily!! I hope to get to know more about you and that we can get to know Christ better together. Welcome, welcome new buddies!!
*gives group hug*

Sabeine

Vampire

K345

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:43 pm
Name: As I fear cyber stalkers...i will remain known as Lyall

Age: that is also classified...but I wil give a roundabouts-in college

Likes: Wolves, horses,hunting,unicorns,history,drawing, video games, etc etc

Dislikes: Squishy things in food, bears, Kansas (no offense to anyone who lives there...it's just so flat it's scary!)...the fact that the pagan and atheist guilds have way more members. etc etc

More about me:

I was saved @ age 12...but like so many do, I became less and less serious about "walking the walk"....oh sure, I was a good kid, but "good" doesn't cut it as you all know. Anyway, we moved and for the last 7 or so years since God has really been getting my attention and drawing me closer to Him-now I'm deadly serious. I'm a sinner saved by grace via the blood of Christ biggrin

Other than that, I'm a newbie to gaia, so I'm still trying to figure out everything.
Thanks for letting me join!

In Christ,
heart
Lyall  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:02 pm
My name is Rose I am very happy to met everyone. I'm very down to earth and I'm a big gamer. I'm a mother of one (He's 3 months) and a wife. I'm only 20...turning 21 next week.

I knew the moment I found out I was pregnant that I wanted God on my life. Sad to say old Habits are hard to break. The first I seen my son was the moment I knew what I needed to do. ^^  

LadyMendez88

Monkeynathan

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:24 am
Hello there, I have just joined hoping to find people who could chat about the Bible and God and the Trinity, I am hoping to find people that could tell me their oppinions of being a Christian. It may not sound right to some but I am what you would call a "seed" in Christ. I hardly know what to do and doubt I am worth it. By the way I am Nathan, (my dad named me after him) with a brother and sister with names from the Bible. I am 16 coming to 17 in November. Strange as it may be, I want to hear more on the bad things the Bible refers to, I feel I hear too much on the good things. If you think I am unfit for this guild then please start a pitition to kick me out xd if you want to talk to me PM me or tell me what topic to talk in.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:48 pm
hey im trisha im 15 and i like gymnatics  

sieragift

Ah-Zombies

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:17 pm
Hello, I'm Brenda. Most just call me Rena.
I'm 16.
I struggled for years on belief.
I back slid over and over I continue to make mistakes and I try my hardest to be the best I can.
I was save May of this year.
Thanks to my friends who lead me to an amazing church.
heart  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:30 pm
I'm Hannah, and I'm 12 and in the 7th grade. I'm from Washington, and I enjoy making homeade tea and working with rescue animals.

A few months ago, I was completely lost. I was troubled and depressed and I dressed like it. I had many thoughts of suicide. I cut myself once or twice, and I knew that sooner or later I would begin drinking alcohol, smoking, or getting into drugs. I was with a guy who wasn't exactly the best person for me to be around. I had friends who constantly started dirty rumors about me, and almost every one of them had backstabbed me at least once. I was also listening to highly explicit music, and I hated myself completely. I had no confidence and I couldn't stand myself at all. I didn't want to talk, I didn't want to eat, I didn't want to live. I called myself a Christian because I'm raised in a Christian family, but I never really accepted the faith for myself. One day, I had an emotional breakdown. It was then that I decided it was time for a change. I read the bible, as my mom had suggested several times, and something sparked. I reformed my life and got new friends who I met at my church's youth group. I changed my clothing, also. Since then, I feel a lot better. I hope that other people who have my problem make a change like I did.  

xXSpinalDiStOrTiOnXx

Nickolia Oreadia

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:56 pm
My name is Anna. I'm from Illinois up nearish to Chicago. I'm 23 years old and recent college graduate (under grad). God is blessing me to go to Yokkaichi, Japan as a Missionary Associate for a year to teach English and next year I hope to go to Grad School.
I grew up going to church, and being heavily involved. I was at church about 4/5 nights a week. I had a jaded perspective of the world because I filtered the world through painful experiences and judgments I made against God's character. I believed in God, but saw the Bible as a textbook and didn't feel anything personal for God. It wasn't until I started to become involved in a Chi Alpha group during college that I really met the Lord and gave my life to Him. My life has changed radically, and the Lord is leading me into the desires of my heart and setting me free from all the junk I was held back by in the past; in short, God is GOOD.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:10 pm
i am 47. right now scard of let you know that. i do not want you thing i am out say thing that are not right.  

annie171

gosurorii_shaquil shinne

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:29 am
hi! i'm gosurorii_shaquil shinne

my true name is eunique bautista
and i'm a filipino

i'm 13 yrs.old going 14 on nov.

it's nice 2 meet you all guys and
it's nice 2 be here...  
Getting to know each other

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items