Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply WWE RP: RAW, Smackdown! and ECW
WWE Backstage Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rio diGennaio

Greedy Raider

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 9:08 am
"That's him in a good mood," Velvet said to natedog. "Best not to push what limitations you have with his patience. Just answer him." She had a feeling of what his answer would sound like...  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 2:43 pm
wowo if u guys think i let them win u got another thing coming and if u think about i was the one who brought this team together  

hahaman89
Crew

The_Joker_Knight

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 3:56 pm
he looks into Natedog's eyes "You haven't answered my question yet. Why is it that i am beaten to a pulp with black eyes, a big gash in my head,bruises all over my legs and chest, and you have walked out without a single scratch."  
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 12:07 am
dude i dont know man i guess they just went after u more then .........for some reason i dont know .........why the flip u acting like this man  

hahaman89
Crew

Rio diGennaio

Greedy Raider

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 1:01 pm
I wonder if natedog shall die...? Velvet thought whilst turning the corner, hearing the teammates' conversation. She took a sip of her milkshake. "Don't expect me to save ya, man," she muttered under her breath with a smirk.  
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 3:54 pm
"yeah if they went after me more why didn't you come and save me more. And the reason i am acting like This is because while i was in there i learned that i could have lost my title and my career with that series of blows towards my head." he shook his head "I am just happy to get out here with stiches in my head and brusies. Also if you wish to stay my partner i hope you don't get too selfish" he walked over to Velvet "I would like you to manage Me at the Position for GM Match"  

The_Joker_Knight

hahaman89
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 8:45 pm
me too plz ?.......

he turns back to nightmare

hey man im sorry ok i guess i the gold got to my head i realize we need to work together ok .......

extends his hand to nightmare

still partners ?  
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 8:37 am
Velvet peered over at Nightmare. "What shall your reply be?" she whispered to herself. She smirked, wondering if this would turn into entertainment.  

Rio diGennaio

Greedy Raider

The_Joker_Knight

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 9:30 am
He looked at the hand for a second then smirked he went to shake Natedog's hand then goes for a chokeslam.  
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 4:25 pm
Triple H walks over to some crates and waited for someone, no one in particular.  

Timmyo00

Shirtless Elder

hahaman89
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 5:56 pm
natedog kicks nightmare in the chest moves nightmares hand ay and goes for a suplex  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:17 pm
He reversed it as well and then went for a last ride.  

The_Joker_Knight

Rio diGennaio

Greedy Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 10:21 am
Velvet watches the two "teammates" fighting each other with a dulled expression. She takes a sip of her milkshake as she takes two steel chairs--one she unfolds, the other she throws into the midst of the battle as she sits down. "I ought to charge admission to this..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:14 pm
its hits but natedog being overcome with rage gets up charges at natedog going for a spear into the cement wall  

hahaman89
Crew

Timmyo00

Shirtless Elder

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:52 pm
Triple H walked over to the two fighting and looked at natedog who was coming straight for the other guy  
WWE RP: RAW, Smackdown! and ECW

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff