Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lyndria

Back to Guilds

This Guild is dedicated to hardcore fantasy and sci-fi Roleplayers alike! Enjoy! 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Sci-fi, Literate 

Reply Archive
The Great Defiance Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Faithful Fire

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:40 am
"People getting killed is bad for buisnes," Shea told Erik."I swear, I will help you kill Krious." Shea smiled."It should be hard for him to hide from some body that knows every street and alley like the back of his hand."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:07 pm
Erik laughed. "Krious doesn't hide. His strength lies in his total command of Darkness. One strike of his blade, and you die. immediately. Your soul becomes too corrupted. And when you die, Krious takes that soul and uses it to create another Hellspawn. He's building an Empire, and unless I do something, Opalescant City will be the first to fall.  

Rachetgirl11
Vice Captain

Faithful Fire

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 11:53 am
"I'm still going to help you," Shea told Erik."You can't change my mind about this."

(So this is what you're bring in from Elemental Warriors)  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:41 pm
Bulletbeard The Pirate
"I'm still going to help you," Shea told Erik."You can't change my mind about this."

(So this is what you're bring in from Elemental Warriors)

((Something like that...))

"Good. You are unafraid of adversary. i like that." Erik said, as he finished up the veggie soup.  

Rachetgirl11
Vice Captain

Faithful Fire

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:50 pm
Shea looked at Erik, suprised."What makes yo uthink I'm not afraid?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:50 pm
Erik smiled as he brought the soup to the table. He had cooked the meat separately, and added the meat to his own soup. He spoke in between bites. "I just described the most fearsome man in the universe, and you are still willing to help me. That tells me you are at least willing to stand against adversary. Fear is perhaps the greatest human emotion. Fear releases adrenaline, preparing you for the fight, or the flight. I'm not an expert, but something tells me the same thing occurs to...I believe you are an elf?"  

Rachetgirl11
Vice Captain

Faithful Fire

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:36 am
"I think fear is something every race has," Shea told Erik before he began eating."Besides, if you run ust because you're scared then you won't achieve anything, except mabye living longer. This is good."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:05 pm
"Indeed. I have fought many battles. I have grown stronger, and lived longer, then I would have if I had just run." Erik watched Shea with curiosity. He wanted to know as much as he could about Shea before trusting him completely.  

Rachetgirl11
Vice Captain

Faithful Fire

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:45 am
Shea glanced up at Erik."Since we'll be working together I should tell you that I have no magical skills at all," Shea said, soon finishing the soup."I am a reasonably good archer, even among my own people."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:49 pm
"Everyone has magical ability, most just don't take the time to find it. Of course, such a journey is long, difficult, and usually involves a lot of self-discovery." Erik said. He was right, all living beings had a dormant magical potential inside.  

Rachetgirl11
Vice Captain

Faithful Fire

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:18 am
Shea smiled as Erik said this."My magic has been takin from me," he told him."It happened on my last birthday, my parents couldn't find a way to restore it."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 4:49 pm
Erik chuckled. "Magic cannot be stolen, only sealed away. Most likely, whatever force 'stole' your power was just too strong for your parents to overcome." Erik thought for a moment. "If you allow me into your mind, I may find a way to restore this stolen power of yours."  

Rachetgirl11
Vice Captain

Faithful Fire

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:20 am
"I allow no one into my mind," Shea told Erik."My mind is the only santuary I have left. You might be able to restore my magic, but I can't take the chance that you will abuse that."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:49 pm
"Very well. I understand. But, consider this: Some mages are so powerful, they can tear through your mind without you even knowing. Remember that." Erik leaned back. "Since you refuse my help, if you wish to restore your magic, then the journey will be long."  

Rachetgirl11
Vice Captain

Faithful Fire

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:01 am
"My magic might be sealed, bit I can still defend my mind," Shea told Erik."If you can best me in anything then you can attempt to restore my magic."  
Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff