Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Fatal Frame Guild

Back to Guilds

Do you love Fatal Frame? Come to the OFFICIAL Fatal Frame Guild. 

Tags: fatal frame, scary, video games, ghosts, paranormal 

Reply Hell's Gate - Chatterbox.
The Ghost That Gets On Your Nerves? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AbatoireJuggernaut

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 1:37 pm
Broken neck for sure.
You know that closet your in when your hiding from Bloody Kimono?
I went back to that area to look around.
All of a sudden she falls through the ceiling and I'm practically stuck now because the fighting space is so small.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 12:07 pm
Don't remember her name. But the one that walks around like on her back... sweatdrop

I hate her. -shakes angry fist-  

pretty.hate.machina

Yuki_Mizu_Mitsurugi

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 7:15 pm
Miyako Sudo! God! I hate her so much!
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 7:16 pm
Moudoku
Don't remember her name. But the one that walks around like on her back... sweatdrop

It's the Fallen Woman
User Image

Yuki_Mizu_Mitsurugi

Kira Tsume

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 8:40 pm
In the first one, I hated Broken Neck women, she could freak me out if done right, if. Usually though she annoyed me. The blind chick too, she was whiny, its not like I had her eyes!

In the second game, I hated the Kiryu Twins. The battles sucked, because it was hard to do damage, you didn't know which one was the real one or the doll. My theory is that you couldn't hurt the doll. evil  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 8:41 pm
Yuki_Mizu_Mitsurugi
Moudoku

It's the Fallen Woman
User Image
HOMG! I thought she was riot, her attack cracked me up. She falls on you. What's not amusing about that?  

Kira Tsume

RequiemOfShadow

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 2:20 pm
BROKEN NECK WOMAN NEEDS TO STAY DEAD!!!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 2:57 pm
I have a new hated ghost. surprised

It's the kusabi. For some reason he is just a pain in the a** to me. I don't know why, but he just refuses to die...again.

I do love the fallen woman though (mostly because she never fell on me). Me and my friend were laughing our heads off when she just fell from the ceiling. Good times...

User Image = heart  

StrawberryFuma

Froggy Furnishings

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 6:21 pm
Holy, I didn't know Broken Neck's neck was broken in that direction. o_O but yeah... I hate Broken Neck too. xD And the veiled priest and the blind guys.

I love Woman in Box though. She's so funny to fight. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 10:48 pm
Uhm.. The random ghosts.. oh yes.. i hate it when they come up.. not particular one.. just.. the random.. when i'm on low health... *sputs curses*  

Ryshili

[~AkaiChou~]

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 9:08 am
FF1: The sacrifice. The chick that goes around "My eyes My eyes!" sure if your walk quietly you can avoid her but she locks all the doors so what good is it. scream

FF2: The playing children. Its always "Over here!" so I turn to attack that one and another one gets me in the butt. stressed Then once you take out 2 of the 3 the last one just stays in hiding laughing at you. But these ones don't lock doors and have to be activated by finding and taking pictures of all 3 kids before they'll attack you so I usually just avoid them.

FF3: That damn crawl space woman and that Mission Mikku gets to fight her. gonk Shes just too fast and even though Mikku gets a slow function you have to let her hit you and charge the function. Then when Rei has to fight her the one time in a hallway not a crawl space, shes quick, whips around corners and then they'res times where its like ok shes right in front of me according to the fillament but shes not there, and then its like oh hi there your on the frikin ceiling. stressed scream  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 9:09 am
Skymeri
Holy, I didn't know Broken Neck's neck was broken in that direction. o_O but yeah... I hate Broken Neck too. xD And the veiled priest and the blind guys.

I love Woman in Box though. She's so funny to fight. mrgreen
In the first one they're broken and practically broken in half thats the one he shows. In the second one they also have the broken neck and shes standing up straight and her head just lies akwardly on her shoulder.

KiraTsume
Yuki_Mizu_Mitsurugi
Moudoku

It's the Fallen Woman
User Image
HOMG! I thought she was riot, her attack cracked me up. She falls on you. What's not amusing about that?

Lol me and SenSen loved her to, she just fell.....and it was like...wtf was taht? For the longest time we passed back the control but neither could hit her cause we where laughing too hard.  

[~AkaiChou~]

aerisu17

Devout Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 7:44 pm
She is amusing XD she strangles your ankle lol..  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 11:28 pm
Broken Neck just pisses me the feck off. D:<
I was walking down the hall that leads down to the stairs where you see Long Arms Man and she just flies out infront of me. T__T;
I was so scared to walk down my hall way for such a long time. XD It was pathetic.

And OMG. TwT Fallen Woman. Is. So. Annoying.
So. Annoying!
Including when she falls from the ceiling and is like:
OMG HI 8D

[v] Blarg [v]

aerisu17

Devout Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 7:05 pm
lmao and sounds like tarzan XD  
Hell's Gate - Chatterbox.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff