Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Yukikage's office Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

fire assasin8

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 7:19 pm
Kamai then appears in frount of Zolo and Grabes his Ear and says "come on your helping me with the anbu Base if you have time to goof around like this" then heads to the Base to work the rest of the night  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 5:51 pm
Kamai appears again and says "well im done with the Anbu Base and i want to give you Honor of cutting the ribbon will you do it tomaro? and sorry if your not there and if your not ill delay it a day but no latter then 5/17/08 ok or ill cut it myself"  

fire assasin8

fire assasin8

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 1:35 pm
Kemai Appears Yelling "ITS THE DAY LETS GO!!!!!! HAY YOU HERE GYOU?"  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 1:50 pm
Gyou appears looking somewhat different. he seemed even stronger. "i'm ready."  

Havok-Trance

fire assasin8

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 2:24 pm
kamai says "ok lets go"  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 1:42 pm
Just spreading the word "ok every one who wants to be part of the Anbu?" "here are the rules: to join the anbu you have to be able to his me 3 time and only a Chunin and up you must be a natural Snow village Chunin and up" kamai then quotes (just because you pass the test and are in don't mean i cant kick you out with force with Gyou permission first)  

fire assasin8

fire assasin8

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 5:04 pm
Kamai appears and says bowing ans shuddering "G...Gyou i got a question for you do you thank my brother can come in the village and train me? he will make a vow to not destroy any thang in the village but Zolo he says" kamai then sits down next to gyou desk  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 5:08 pm
Imaoro Walked into the room with a nasty smirk as he looked to Gyou "may i, be transfered into the leaf village," He took a breath and glanced around the room "i belong there, i have better qualities suited for the leaf."  

chris redfield25

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 5:10 pm
Gyou looked at the man "of course you may, but remember what i said, if you come across Oroami don't try to fight him."  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 5:11 pm
Imaoro smirk enlarged "no, i would never try to kill Oroami, i have no idea what he looks like, as he does me."  

chris redfield25

fire assasin8

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 4:27 am
Kamai's griffin flew though the window and dropped a Latter on gyous Desk then flying back out the letter saying "Kamai is in the leaf village hospital with a frozen Leg and Arm from Training accident with the hyoton at the hyoton Training fields"  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 12:51 pm
((Are we going to be able to finish our battle?))  

Ducttape_Bandit

Damien Jolon

4,550 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 6:26 pm
zolo walks in leaves a note saying "ummm gyou my last name is zemi ok and i want to aplogize for the disrespect ive done to you so im sorry if no im sorry for disrespecting u ok ill try relly hard to stop disrespecting you and the villeg" then zolo leasves  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 6:38 pm
kamai walks in the room looking for Gyou seeing no one kamai leaves a note saying "Gyou sins i dont have any Anbu apprentices do you thank i could still be the academy teacher sins we got more in the village now"  

fire assasin8

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 11:21 pm
Gyou nodded his head as he smiled.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items