Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Harbor (entrance into snow country) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kaname342

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 2:34 am
Kaname passed through the harbor leaving snow  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 7:04 pm
Bankotsu resubmerged from the ground at the Snow Harbor he then walked on towards the Snow Gates.  

Ducttape_Bandit

fire assasin8

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 1:45 pm
Just spreading the word "ok every one who wants to be part of the Anbu?" "here are the rules: to join the anbu you have to be able to his me 3 time and only a Chunin and up you must be a natural Snow village Chunin and up" kamai then quotes (just because you pass the test and are in don't mean i cant kick you out with force with Gyou permission first)  
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 12:28 am
Kamai appears at the harbor looking around for sypher and panting kamai noticing hes not there he thanks in his head "i ran all that way for nothing all man that sucks"  

fire assasin8

M o k i F a i r y

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 10:31 am
Sypher appears in cloud of fire melting the ice below his feet " Wow that was crazy". Sypher then spots kemai and yells and waves " Yo kemai bro you know that gyou and like half the akatsuki are fighting at the sand?".  
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 8:39 pm
((Uhh, Gyou is here fighting me.))  

Ducttape_Bandit

fire assasin8

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 6:06 pm
Kamai then laughs and says "so you did show i was waiting here for a wile well lets go to to forest to train ok meet me there" kamai then disappears in a "poof" of smoke  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 6:37 pm
Imaoro jumped onto a ship that resembled a pirate ship, the masts were crimson with a giant meteor sewed in the middle. The ship was a blazing maroon color, the sculpture on the fron was made of rubies. Imaoro smirked triumphantly as he left for the leaf.  

chris redfield25

Ducttape_Bandit

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 6:00 am
Bankotsu walked into the harbor, he walked up to a giant ship. He looked at the captain who was gapping at him to get off his ship. Bankotsu then used the earth on his skin to grab the captain suffocate him and then throw his body overboard. "Now if the rest of you dont want to end up like your captain, I sugjest you follow my orders." He yelled to the crew of the stolen ship. He took some more earth and created a tower of earth on the ship. He then used his chakra to make some more earth on the ship so that he can kill anyone who goes against him. "Head to the Leaf Village." He said as he doozed off on his tower.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 6:32 pm
ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja  

Damien Jolon

4,550 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

lildizzle1516

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 10:06 am
*passes harbor*  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 10:30 am
jedi walked through the harber  

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

ken-faita

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 5:48 am
Asaba and Ayumu appear, they begin to slowly walk towards the snow village, the wind picks up causing Asaba's kage robes to flutter in the wind... he continued onwards with a smile that is concealed by his Otokage hat, they were nearing the gates of the snow when Asaba spoke " if we fail at the gates, fall back to here and we will fight them back as they will have to funnel through these gates" he said pointing out the different things that would occur during battle  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 8:13 am
zolo still at the harbor wakea up and sees a mystereus person then uses instentaneus transportation and heads to the anbu base after realizing its an intruder  

Damien Jolon

4,550 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items